• Kids should play sports

Yes kids should be forced to play sports.Sports teach good life leasons like being a fair looser,and working hard etc. they also help kids stay fit and healthy.They can play sports with family and even meet and come closer with friends.So if you ask me i think kids need to be forced to play sports.

• When kids play school sports they can sometime get a better job in the future.

A new study, conducted by Kevin Kniffin, a behavioral science professor at Cornell University, shows that kids who played team sports in high school make better employees. They are looked upon more favorably by job interviewers, whether or not the interviewer was an athlete.By getting a good job people get better money meaning the parents child will be successful because they pushed their child to play sports.

• Kids should be forced to play sports

Kids should be forced to play a sport bc it burns calories and science studies say that they more sports u play the more fat you'll burn and not only losing the leam weight but getting good grades in school. This is caused by the adrenaline in your brains and playing sports keeps your brain running so that you will most likely get better grades if u try the sport.

• Gg g g

H h h h h h h n n h j j j j j m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mm n n n j. N no h j n j n n Hun h h h h n n

• H n n n n

N n n n n n n n n m mm m kk k k j h h h h h h h kj jkj kjkjk jkj kj j j j j j j j j j j j j j hh g ggg ff fg g guu u u u uu u u

• For sure yes

We to we to we to we to we to we tow they need to play the game that helped me get here and become better at life and stuff and coolnesss because sports are the greatest sport ever in human history. Also I would like to say, go hawk!

• It helps a lot

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w ww w ww w w w w w w w w w w ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

• It helps a lot

• It helps a lot

• Being forced is unfair!

Kids should not be put against their will. If they don't want to play sports, don't flippin' force them! They can make their own decisions in life! They probably already have a sucky life. They don't need to be pushed into doing a sport. And if you force your kid to do a sport, you are a terrible parent.

• No, I do not think kids should be forced to play sports.

No, I do not think kids should be forced to play sports. Some kids are just not born athletically gifted and do not enjoy sports. I think it is important for all kids to excersize, but sports are not the only way to do that. Some kids really do not enjoy or do well with athletic competition.

• No, kids shouldn't be forced to play sports.

Forcing children to play sports wouldn't be fair because some children have no interest in being competitive in that manner and some children just aren't athletically inclined but have talents in other areas. I think there is room in this world for people to have a wide variety of interests.

• No. Forcing is wrong.

Forcing kids into playing sports is absurd. Kids should be able to choose their own interests and hobbies and not have to live up to parents expectations. Yes they should remain active but if they do not want to participate in sports then they should not have to and its not fair to them.

• You guys are dumb. Why would you say no

You guys are dumb. Why would you say no. Why kids are supposed to be energetic and love sports and if you don't teach your kids that then what kind of parent are you if you love your kids you would show them that playing sports is healthy and it is good for you future. Kids should love playing sports, spots is just another word for games and fun. If you want the best for you child put them sports and if they say no well start playing it with them kids will love sports if they try it. If your child says no and they haven't tried it HOW WILL THEY KNOW huh.

• No they shouldn't!

Kids should not be forced to play sports. Not all children are good at athletics and prefer furthering they're education. Imagine if you were forced to do something you weren't good at, constantly. Not only would other kids ridicule you, some might start believing that, because they're not good at sports they're not going to be good at anything else and in turn, give up.

• No, definitely not

Kids should not be forced to play sports. Forcing a kid to play a sport is like forcing an adult to be a garbage man. Unless the adult wants to be a garbage man, they aren't going to enjoy it. If you are a parent and you are forcing your kid to play a sport, stop and ask them if they really enjoy it, or if there may be other ways they can get some exercise.

• Its a dumb idea

Well dear parents who will never live to the newer age of modern fitness and health and or understanding their child , imagine someone walking next to a jail and the officer just arrests him for no reason , yeah thats how it feels to be forced this harsh way into something you absolutely hate
    i can't believe kids get abused this bad they don't grow a healthy childhood you would see people telling stories of their life and someone says i spent half of my life playing fucking martial arts for no reason because i could easily replace that shit with good personal healthy workouts / a sport i do like and a diet of my own so this way i could get motivation , because also forcing results in horrible burnouts and the kid not working out when he's an adult and fat people in the future because motivation is burned out of being forced into something so the kid develops a bad thought of sports , but who the fuck cares its parents of the 21st century that believed baseball would still be forced using virtual sticks and balls made out of CMD codes
    its basically a stupid idea that could be replaced by something the kid could motivate himself in since again , he will never EVER do good without motivation on a sport he likes or a diet he controls on his own , i swear just jogging and walking everyday and having a personal diet while using some fitness gear on a base of a year will get them as fit as my hp laptop
    its just that its parents getting into a generation and so will happen with the next one and the next one but grabbing your kid and throwing him in like that is unfair and makes him feel like an unpowered crap you're using

• Never , It is one of the most cruel feelings.

I used to have this issue as a kid , my parents used to put me in a sport I didn't have any interest in , martial arts , I hated every minute of it , i never needed it to defend myself and i never fought anyone that bad , i know a lot that play it as a hobby and from their stories they said it doesn't stick out in real life that much , they always thought i was a weak kid although outside home i was always strict when it needed strictness , the sport took almost 60% of my entire free time after school with a lot of homework on my back , it was devastating , i cried a lot , i had a more angry and a quick hit attitude , i stopped smiling and i just got depressed , i wasn't lazy i wasn't fat.
    Its just that being forced into a sport you don't need PLUS you don't like was impressive enough to show me my parents were stupid enough.

The problem is that parents don't understand their kids anymore , they hit , shout , think they're always smarter , reject a lot of their ideas , they claim they do understand them but that was just when they were babies , they allegedly claim to themselves if they see that sport as good to them they throw the kid into this sport forcefully , no thinking no conversation with the kid , and the kid actually loses a shit ton of hobbies he could always use in his life , drawing - photography - writing - animation - passions in certain college paths - game development and etc !
    I have talked to other people who had the same issue in their childhood and when asked they mentioned hobbies like these not growing with them till adulthood and fading out because they just couldn't focus on it with sports everyday or two !

And i feel very sad for those that went through this for no real explanation like diabetes or health issues naturally in their genetics , it always feels like you're an odd one , the only kid that doesnt stay home for a few hours , doesn't have time to talk to friends or do homework without being in a rush even in summer vacation DAMN because he has sports. That just feels like someone who was put in jail for no reason , i always thought of myself as a person with bad parents , no life and the only day i didn't exercise at was Saturday just because it was weekend there at the sports club , i'd go to bed everyday thinking of the good possibilities tomorrow when suddenly i remember that at 4 pm i have martial arts , its just so stupid to believe parents do that , never force your kids to play sports , let them live their lives.

• Do you really want to take up their life with sports?

If parents start forcing kids to play sports, that's what the kids will be good at and will leave no time to study for school, so the Human race will just become full of athletes, no people to study and help our race grow. We also need diversity, so people and still have Olympics and other sporting events, and people to research. GET REKT SKRUBS