• Kids should play sports

Yes kids should be forced to play sports.Sports teach good life leasons like being a fair looser,and working hard etc. they also help kids stay fit and healthy.They can play sports with family and even meet and come closer with friends.So if you ask me i think kids need to be forced to play sports.

• Gg g g

H h h h h h h n n h j j j j j m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mm n n n j. N no h j n j n n Hun h h h h n n

• H n n n n

N n n n n n n n n m mm m kk k k j h h h h h h h kj jkj kjkjk jkj kj j j j j j j j j j j j j j hh g ggg ff fg g guu u u u uu u u

• For sure yes

We to we to we to we to we to we tow they need to play the game that helped me get here and become better at life and stuff and coolnesss because sports are the greatest sport ever in human history. Also I would like to say, go hawk!

• It helps a lot

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w ww w ww w w w w w w w w w w ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

• It helps a lot

• It helps a lot

• There gonna be fatties!

Do you want future generations to be obese? Do you want your children or your childrens lovers to be fat and have fat off spring? They will not servive in this god forsaken place! They will all have increased risks of disease and it will be your fault!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reading...

• Kids should play sports

• Being forced is unfair!

Kids should not be put against their will. If they don't want to play sports, don't flippin' force them! They can make their own decisions in life! They probably already have a sucky life. They don't need to be pushed into doing a sport. And if you force your kid to do a sport, you are a terrible parent.

• No, I do not think kids should be forced to play sports.

No, I do not think kids should be forced to play sports. Some kids are just not born athletically gifted and do not enjoy sports. I think it is important for all kids to excersize, but sports are not the only way to do that. Some kids really do not enjoy or do well with athletic competition.

• No, kids shouldn't be forced to play sports.

Forcing children to play sports wouldn't be fair because some children have no interest in being competitive in that manner and some children just aren't athletically inclined but have talents in other areas. I think there is room in this world for people to have a wide variety of interests.

• No. Forcing is wrong.

Forcing kids into playing sports is absurd. Kids should be able to choose their own interests and hobbies and not have to live up to parents expectations. Yes they should remain active but if they do not want to participate in sports then they should not have to and its not fair to them.

• Its a dumb idea

Well dear parents who will never live to the newer age of modern fitness and health and or understanding their child , imagine someone walking next to a jail and the officer just arrests him for no reason , yeah thats how it feels to be forced this harsh way into something you absolutely hate
    i can't believe kids get abused this bad they don't grow a healthy childhood you would see people telling stories of their life and someone says i spent half of my life playing fucking martial arts for no reason because i could easily replace that shit with good personal healthy workouts / a sport i do like and a diet of my own so this way i could get motivation , because also forcing results in horrible burnouts and the kid not working out when he's an adult and fat people in the future because motivation is burned out of being forced into something so the kid develops a bad thought of sports , but who the fuck cares its parents of the 21st century that believed baseball would still be forced using virtual sticks and balls made out of CMD codes
    its basically a stupid idea that could be replaced by something the kid could motivate himself in since again , he will never EVER do good without motivation on a sport he likes or a diet he controls on his own , i swear just jogging and walking everyday and having a personal diet while using some fitness gear on a base of a year will get them as fit as my hp laptop
    its just that its parents getting into a generation and so will happen with the next one and the next one but grabbing your kid and throwing him in like that is unfair and makes him feel like an unpowered crap you're using

• Never , It is one of the most cruel feelings.

I used to have this issue as a kid , my parents used to put me in a sport I didn't have any interest in , martial arts , I hated every minute of it , i never needed it to defend myself and i never fought anyone that bad , i know a lot that play it as a hobby and from their stories they said it doesn't stick out in real life that much , they always thought i was a weak kid although outside home i was always strict when it needed strictness , the sport took almost 60% of my entire free time after school with a lot of homework on my back , it was devastating , i cried a lot , i had a more angry and a quick hit attitude , i stopped smiling and i just got depressed , i wasn't lazy i wasn't fat.
    Its just that being forced into a sport you don't need PLUS you don't like was impressive enough to show me my parents were stupid enough.

The problem is that parents don't understand their kids anymore , they hit , shout , think they're always smarter , reject a lot of their ideas , they claim they do understand them but that was just when they were babies , they allegedly claim to themselves if they see that sport as good to them they throw the kid into this sport forcefully , no thinking no conversation with the kid , and the kid actually loses a shit ton of hobbies he could always use in his life , drawing - photography - writing - animation - passions in certain college paths - game development and etc !
    I have talked to other people who had the same issue in their childhood and when asked they mentioned hobbies like these not growing with them till adulthood and fading out because they just couldn't focus on it with sports everyday or two !

And i feel very sad for those that went through this for no real explanation like diabetes or health issues naturally in their genetics , it always feels like you're an odd one , the only kid that doesnt stay home for a few hours , doesn't have time to talk to friends or do homework without being in a rush even in summer vacation DAMN because he has sports. That just feels like someone who was put in jail for no reason , i always thought of myself as a person with bad parents , no life and the only day i didn't exercise at was Saturday just because it was weekend there at the sports club , i'd go to bed everyday thinking of the good possibilities tomorrow when suddenly i remember that at 4 pm i have martial arts , its just so stupid to believe parents do that , never force your kids to play sports , let them live their lives.

• Do you really want to take up their life with sports?

If parents start forcing kids to play sports, that's what the kids will be good at and will leave no time to study for school, so the Human race will just become full of athletes, no people to study and help our race grow. We also need diversity, so people and still have Olympics and other sporting events, and people to research. GET REKT SKRUBS

• No they should not be forced.

Ever since i was 6 my parents have always pushed me to play sports. At the time i loved the idea, so they put me in soccer. After two years i quickly found that soccwr was just not a sport i liked. I told my parents and they just told me it was good for me. 6 more years go by and im still in the sport and more misserable than ever. They finally realize I dont like the sport and have no future in it so they let me quit. As soon as I quit they pushed me into another sport. This time, water polo. I hated it from the begining. I begged and begged for days on end and they just shook their heads and said no. 3 years go by and now were all caught up. Im still in water polo and i resent my parents more than ever, so if you ask me... Dont force your child to play a sport, make sure he or she actually wants to play the sport

• No they should not be forced.