• Kids should play sports

Yes kids should be forced to play sports.Sports teach good life leasons like being a fair looser,and working hard etc. they also help kids stay fit and healthy.They can play sports with family and even meet and come closer with friends.So if you ask me i think kids need to be forced to play sports.

• Yes they should

Sports teaches kids values it doesn't matter if they don't like it, it is going to make them a better person, stop acting like kids are made of glass and go make them do something in the world not just sit down and fail at life we need to teach them how life works.

• Always, because kids suck

Children do not deserve natural rights, therefore let them suffer. We should also be able to sell children. And what ever happened to us being able to beat them? We should be able to kill children if we want to. We own them, after all. The only reason why I had a child was to get me a beer whenever I wanted any, but then he just replies with "can I eat today?" or "do you love me?". I will start loving you when you start doing my taxes.

• When kids play school sports they can sometime get a better job in the future.

A new study, conducted by Kevin Kniffin, a behavioral science professor at Cornell University, shows that kids who played team sports in high school make better employees. They are looked upon more favorably by job interviewers, whether or not the interviewer was an athlete.By getting a good job people get better money meaning the parents child will be successful because they pushed their child to play sports.

• Kids should be forced to play sports

Kids should be forced to play a sport bc it burns calories and science studies say that they more sports u play the more fat you'll burn and not only losing the leam weight but getting good grades in school. This is caused by the adrenaline in your brains and playing sports keeps your brain running so that you will most likely get better grades if u try the sport.

• Gg g g

H h h h h h h n n h j j j j j m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mm n n n j. N no h j n j n n Hun h h h h n n

• H n n n n

N n n n n n n n n m mm m kk k k j h h h h h h h kj jkj kjkjk jkj kj j j j j j j j j j j j j j hh g ggg ff fg g guu u u u uu u u

• For sure yes

We to we to we to we to we to we tow they need to play the game that helped me get here and become better at life and stuff and coolnesss because sports are the greatest sport ever in human history. Also I would like to say, go hawk!

• It helps a lot

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w ww w ww w w w w w w w w w w ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

• Being forced is unfair!

Kids should not be put against their will. If they don't want to play sports, don't flippin' force them! They can make their own decisions in life! They probably already have a sucky life. They don't need to be pushed into doing a sport. And if you force your kid to do a sport, you are a terrible parent.

• No, I do not think kids should be forced to play sports.

No, I do not think kids should be forced to play sports. Some kids are just not born athletically gifted and do not enjoy sports. I think it is important for all kids to excersize, but sports are not the only way to do that. Some kids really do not enjoy or do well with athletic competition.

• No, kids shouldn't be forced to play sports.

Forcing children to play sports wouldn't be fair because some children have no interest in being competitive in that manner and some children just aren't athletically inclined but have talents in other areas. I think there is room in this world for people to have a wide variety of interests.

• No. Forcing is wrong.

Forcing kids into playing sports is absurd. Kids should be able to choose their own interests and hobbies and not have to live up to parents expectations. Yes they should remain active but if they do not want to participate in sports then they should not have to and its not fair to them.

• Kids shouldn't be forced

I mean like its not fair for our kids to be forced to participate in sports not all of them are good in sports trust me I was also a kid and i know how it feels like to be forced to participate in sport,at my high school was worse because if we don't cheer our team's up they would throw us with cold water and they would make sure that you at least joined one sport,,,,like really guys this ain't normal,really I stand against that

• You will just be adding more stress to the child's life.

Some children don't like sports. By forcing them to do sports, you increase how much stress and irritation said child has. All children are different in some way, and some may not be even good at sports or not find it fun whatsoever. And have different interests. You wouldn't want to an activity you don't like on a near daily basis would you? (Sorry, School and College themselves do not count!)

• Always, because kids suck

• Im a kid and its not fun

YOU HATE it when you are being told to do something you're not passionate about and you do worse and then your parents ask why you play so bad and you say I didn't want to do it and their like well because of that you have to do it that doesn't help

• You guys are dumb. Why would you say no

You guys are dumb. Why would you say no. Why kids are supposed to be energetic and love sports and if you don't teach your kids that then what kind of parent are you if you love your kids you would show them that playing sports is healthy and it is good for you future. Kids should love playing sports, spots is just another word for games and fun. If you want the best for you child put them sports and if they say no well start playing it with them kids will love sports if they try it. If your child says no and they haven't tried it HOW WILL THEY KNOW huh.

• No they shouldn't!

Kids should not be forced to play sports. Not all children are good at athletics and prefer furthering they're education. Imagine if you were forced to do something you weren't good at, constantly. Not only would other kids ridicule you, some might start believing that, because they're not good at sports they're not going to be good at anything else and in turn, give up.