• I go to school still.

For kids, Halloween is a great holiday because we get to dress up in fun costumes and go out and get free candy. Halloween is one of the best holidays for kids, and we should have it as a day off of school. Some people said that it's not a real holiday, but it is! Last year they had to postpone trick-or-treating because we had a bad storm. THEY POSTPONED A HOLIDAY! Halloween is a holiday that kids love. We should be allowed to be off school like any other holiday!

• STUDENTS SHOULD NOT HAVE HALLOWEEN DAy

Its a day of fun, noone would want to miss it. Everyone is going to go trick or tereating. Where is the time to do hoemworks and study for stupid test when you are suppoesd to be in party chiillin with your friends and family or cousins. Hallloween is your day not a school day. Thanks bros

• Students should not have school the day after Halloween

I love Halloween. Its a memory that every child needs and haves. If there is school then kids cant go trick or treating like normal teenager or kid. Oh no i have got a test tomorrow or i haven't finished my homework yet. This can cause stress among kids. I firmly believe that we should not have school the day after halloween

• November 1st at least

Youre too hyped up from the candy and Halloween in general that you cant go to sleep on time, and then you wake up at noon and the day's ruined. It's a holiday and it only takes place at night. It makes no sense how you have to go to school tired and unable to pay attention.

• It's like every other holiday

I believe that there shouldn't be any school on Halloween because it is like every other holiday out there If people think that we should get the 4th of July off even tho some people don't celebrate it. Then why should we have to be at school on another holiday that is more important than some others to specific people? If there is to be school on Halloween then the kids will be distracted by the events going on in their community and dressing up. Kids will also be worried about their plans with friends that night so they would not pay attention in school and would not accomplish any work in school that day.

• No School On Halloween

The thing with Halloween is that it is a popular holiday amongst kids and teens. For kids they can go trick or treating. For teens they can go to parties, hang out with friends. I'm 12 and I know I'm too young and naive to have a valid point. But I've never been trick or treating in my life. And now that I will be going tomorrow, I can't have as much fun. Most of my friends can't go because of school the following day, so it's just me and another friend. And I can't even go to his house for 2 hours because of school the next day. If you keep school in Halloween at LEAST let us have fun. Give us a party, let us come in costumes, let us go to the gym and watch a horror movie and the scared kids can go in a separate room. I don't want to be in class learning about if a function is continuous or not. I want to be at a friend's party making fun of each others stupid costumes.

• No School On Halloween

• No School On Halloween

• Think about when we were in school.

Didn't you want to be let out for halloween? Obviously our kids aren't gong to be paying attention to the teachers, they will be thinking about what they are going to do tonight. Why teach if nobody is listening, or paying attention? Kids are still kids. They want to be let out of school just as we did! So, why not make them happy and accomplish something for our kids? It's just another responsibility as parent isn't it? Just making our kids happy and trying to let them have some free time. If you agree with letting your kids suffer through the day just to wait on the holiday that then they should be enjoying, Then you have a buttload of complains coming your way on halloween.

• Halloween Should Adjust For Children

I think Halloween can be a great activity or yearly event for children to participate in, however I do not like to see the holiday interfere with schooling. Education should remain the top priority, regardless of what day October 31st falls on. Secondly, children do not have to be out extremely late for Halloween. It is feasible to trick or treat and still be in bed at reasonable time.

• Halloween is not a major holiday

I love Halloween as much as the next person, and loved it even more when I was a kid, but that does not mean kids should be let of school to celebrate. For a kid, Halloween is based around Trick or Treat, which obviously takes place during the evening. Other then that, Halloween is just another day for most kids.

• No School On Halloween

• Halloween is a holiday, but---

You guys have to realize no one is going to be trick or treating at 12 P.M. I can imagine the Grim Reaper showing up at your door like- GOOD MORNING TRICK-OR-TREAT! Like that aint ever gonna happen. HALLOWEEN IS MEANT TO BE CELEBRATED AT THE NIGHT NOT DAY WHICH IS WHY THERE iS SCHOOL ON halLOween!

• In my assembly;

Someone said in my assembly you shouldn't go to school on Halloween, because it might be bad luck. Like for instance, if students didn't go to school on Halloween, only a couple of people, like Jay Fresh and Rachel Fenton, would appear at school. Honestly, you SHOULD GO to school on Halloween because it's a fun day to dress up with costumes. And also, work. I wonder why you shouldn't go to school on halloween. I like work-free days. Like sometimes, the principal (Akira Trunchbull), would notice that Rachel Fenton and Jay Fresh are at school. So the Trunchbull would be mad and look for the 2 students around the school, but he didn't catch Jay and Rachel though.
    So why SHOULDN'T you go to school on halloween?

• No no we

A a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No no we

• This is ridiculous-Just be a smart parent

OMG kids will be tired.Kids can be tired any given night & still have to go to school.Who's gonna take a PTO day to be home or pay a sitter? I get every holiday off and i'm surely not off for Halloween.I personally dont consider it a holiday.Take your kids out, but dont keep them out past 9pm.They will enjoy the time that they've had.Who says you have to trick or treat for 16 hours on Halloween.Nobody is even given candy out usually after 9pm.Not to mention there are activities going on today, friday, and saturday in lots of places, so please explain why Monday night is the only night your kids can do something? Parents are so lazy at parenting these days and they're scared that their kid will be upset. Are you a parent or a friend? What's so hard about saying we're going our from 6-830pm, then you'll get to have some of your candy tomorrow after school?

• Ghhn j j

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a a