• I go to school still.

For kids, Halloween is a great holiday because we get to dress up in fun costumes and go out and get free candy. Halloween is one of the best holidays for kids, and we should have it as a day off of school. Some people said that it's not a real holiday, but it is! Last year they had to postpone trick-or-treating because we had a bad storm. THEY POSTPONED A HOLIDAY! Halloween is a holiday that kids love. We should be allowed to be off school like any other holiday!

• Students work hard, and deserve a break the day after Halloween.

After going trick or treating, kids will return home late, and will go to bed late. You cant expect them to get up early for school the very next day. Also, they will probably be sugar high from eating all that candy. Schools are also getting longer, so you might as well make it longer to make up a singular day in the entire year.

• Yes, because this is almost every kid's dream. Eat candy and no school.

This should be a standard for grades below 12 because it is a National holiday and that for almost every kid that I know loves this holiday as much as any other. It is the best holiday that i know of and it should be recognized as more - a national, sweet treat. With the cherry on top of being let out.

• No school on Halloween Day

So every body knows on holidays there is no school but why not on Halloween day, is it because kids get candy, or they get to dress up. We will never know why the school will not let us have a day off on Halloween, is it because we have to make up and no one wants an other day of school.

• November 1st Needs to be off

I'm completely ok with having school on Halloween since there will still have plenty of time to get ready and trick or treat, but November 1st will be a struggle for students. The students will party and celebrating on Halloween, with all this fun and candy there will be a huge sugar crash. I mean the children will be exhausted the next with stomach aches...Some won't even go to sleep. I remember having huge sleepovers on Halloween, now if students do that they will have stayed up all night. They won't retain any information they are taught be teachers they will probably just sleep through class.

• NO SCHOOL NOVEMBER 1st

I don't think we should have Halloween off, but I do agree that kids should have November 1st, either that or always celebrate on the last Friday or Saturday of October. NO MORE SCHOOL ON NOVEMBER 1st PLEASE!!! PS: great job with this website! #nomorenovember1st #sleepykids #smart I NEED MORE WORDS!!!!!!

• Halloween may not be a holiday for adults, but for kids, it's major.

I think that kids should be let out of school on the day of Halloween because Halloween is a special time in a kids life. One day, when they are adults, they'll be able to remember all the great Halloweens they had as a kid. And when they hint of that, they shouldn't have to think "I had school that day." Also, kids, even in 1st grade, get a lot of homework these days so the fact that a kid comes home from school on Halloween day and can't get his costume ready or plan where to trick or treatment at is sad. Trust me, I know how important school is, but a day off wouldn't kill anyone right? Halloween doesn't have a big effect on parents like Christmas or Thanksgiving does, and I know some consider it not to be a real holiday, but to a kid, it is. And a day without having there nose in a textbook won't kill anyone.

• Halloween is a holiday for SURE

Think about it so many kid take this as such a big deal but school isn't even off people in New York there are parade during the day and all the kids are going to miss it hey don't you think that they would be sad? Definitely! They are all missing things Don't you want them to have fun?

• Halloween is a holiday for SURE

• We need to have fun!

Kids need to have fun and be let free for the day to get candy and to run around with friends to get candy and have fun. We just need to have some fun. Everyone does need some fun! Us kids love to dress up and to get food! Please AGREE

• Think about when we were in school.

Didn't you want to be let out for halloween? Obviously our kids aren't gong to be paying attention to the teachers, they will be thinking about what they are going to do tonight. Why teach if nobody is listening, or paying attention? Kids are still kids. They want to be let out of school just as we did! So, why not make them happy and accomplish something for our kids? It's just another responsibility as parent isn't it? Just making our kids happy and trying to let them have some free time. If you agree with letting your kids suffer through the day just to wait on the holiday that then they should be enjoying, Then you have a buttload of complains coming your way on halloween.

• Halloween Should Adjust For Children

I think Halloween can be a great activity or yearly event for children to participate in, however I do not like to see the holiday interfere with schooling. Education should remain the top priority, regardless of what day October 31st falls on. Secondly, children do not have to be out extremely late for Halloween. It is feasible to trick or treat and still be in bed at reasonable time.

• Halloween is not a major holiday

I love Halloween as much as the next person, and loved it even more when I was a kid, but that does not mean kids should be let of school to celebrate. For a kid, Halloween is based around Trick or Treat, which obviously takes place during the evening. Other then that, Halloween is just another day for most kids.

• Halloween is a holiday, but---

You guys have to realize no one is going to be trick or treating at 12 P.M. I can imagine the Grim Reaper showing up at your door like- GOOD MORNING TRICK-OR-TREAT! Like that aint ever gonna happen. HALLOWEEN IS MEANT TO BE CELEBRATED AT THE NIGHT NOT DAY WHICH IS WHY THERE iS SCHOOL ON halLOween!

• In my assembly;

Someone said in my assembly you shouldn't go to school on Halloween, because it might be bad luck. Like for instance, if students didn't go to school on Halloween, only a couple of people, like Jay Fresh and Rachel Fenton, would appear at school. Honestly, you SHOULD GO to school on Halloween because it's a fun day to dress up with costumes. And also, work. I wonder why you shouldn't go to school on halloween. I like work-free days. Like sometimes, the principal (Akira Trunchbull), would notice that Rachel Fenton and Jay Fresh are at school. So the Trunchbull would be mad and look for the 2 students around the school, but he didn't catch Jay and Rachel though.
    So why SHOULDN'T you go to school on halloween?

• No no we

A a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No no we

• This is ridiculous-Just be a smart parent

OMG kids will be tired.Kids can be tired any given night & still have to go to school.Who's gonna take a PTO day to be home or pay a sitter? I get every holiday off and i'm surely not off for Halloween.I personally dont consider it a holiday.Take your kids out, but dont keep them out past 9pm.They will enjoy the time that they've had.Who says you have to trick or treat for 16 hours on Halloween.Nobody is even given candy out usually after 9pm.Not to mention there are activities going on today, friday, and saturday in lots of places, so please explain why Monday night is the only night your kids can do something? Parents are so lazy at parenting these days and they're scared that their kid will be upset. Are you a parent or a friend? What's so hard about saying we're going our from 6-830pm, then you'll get to have some of your candy tomorrow after school?

• Ghhn j j

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a a