• They should go to tv reality show beacause to show there talent

Every child has a good feature to show so the chilldren get a opportunaity by tv reality show to show there talent so they must go and no one should stop them by diong this beacause chances are very few to show our talent so please allow them to go

• Yes their awsome

Kids could use the reality TV to kick of their careers. While being on TV you could instantly get credit and if you good you might be asked to be on another TV show. Even if the kid loses or something they got the chance to be look at and watched by millions.

• Kids are in-resistible voice

Kids are in-resistible voice that can never be undermined. It is good to create room for them to express them-self with there play mates, they can also stand as a point to parent on ideologies it also depend the nature of the reality show and it target for the kid . They need the fun and knowledge.

• Kids are in-resistible voice

• Yes, It should be banned.

Not at All!! If people say...They need confidence.. Why do you need confidence? Why is it needed? Unnecessarily children miss school and education while they are almost the whole day in the studio , practicing all the time..Which gives them money..Which is nothing and education..Which is everything....In today's world! So...I go with a no!

• Yes, It should be banned.

• Children should not be on reality tv.More than not to be starred

Children should not be on reality tv they should be able to have a normal life but when there life is swarmed by cameras how do people expect them to have a normal life.Children of young ages need way more respect than to have cameras all in their faces 24/7.

• Not at All!!

If people say...They need confidence.. Why do you need confidence? Why is it needed? Unnecessarily children miss school and education while they are almost the whole day in the studio , practicing all the time..Which gives them money..Which is nothing and education..Which is everything....In today's world! So...I go with a no!

• Not at All!!

• Not at All!!

• Reality tv is fake and gay

It isn't gay to see little losers cry because they lost, they're faggots, I hate those kids they can't take losing snf they expect to have a second chance but they don't so that's good, but other than that kids are gay. Honestly they are so annoying kms losers boy

• Kids Are Ugly

I don't understand why a ton of people want to have children in the future if they are so UGLY! Every parent coos about how "adorable" and "sweet" they are but in reality they are so ugly they could blind you with their ugliness. Sorry parents but you all have ugly children and I'm one too. Also, if these ugly kids are on Tv then all of the children would be blind. By; YOUR MOM

• Kids Are Ugly

Some people people like to watch the "cute" and "adorable" kids but i think they all are ugly and i hate kids! I don't see why every person wants one if they could blind you at any second. So< with the ugly children on Tv all of the viewers would go blind because of the ugliness! :3

• It should never happen !!!

In reality shows only a person wins in the finals , rest all loose the competitions . Many a times children are not able to face their defeat and go into depressions. Some children loose their self confidence due to some harsh comments from the judges on national television . Many parents force children to take part in these shows even if they dont have enough talent because in the greed of money . So as per my point of views children should not be on T.V. reality shows

• Not at all!!!

Children should not be on reality TV. If children are on reality TV it could be a lot of pressure on them. It could also keep them from being real kids. If children are on reality TV, everyone who watches the show would see all of the arguments between the children and their parents.

• Children should not be on tv.

I think this because children at a young age are so immature they cant really focus. For a kid to pass on tv it would take a miracle even if they did make it they would have cameras surrounding them 24/7 Im sorry but it think it is pointless to do that to your life

• Never ever ever never

Do you really want to see kids tearing apart their future careers and dignity because of reality shows? Do you want to see kids messing up and then destroying their self esteem? This is just a dumb idea. Plus it can take out a whole bunch of time for their studies and education. That make make them weak educationally, and will have nearly nothing to fall back on when stuck choosing which career to follow

• I say no to kids being on reality television.

I say no because it is to dangerous and stressful. Kids may be disturbed or upset. Also cameras capture every single movement you take and private information as well. This may also damage a kids self-esteem and ruin their lives forever. Some people may think it is a great idea because you may get great opportunities and lots of moneybag you are taking a risk in life if you are a kid and go onto tv. This was my option on if kids should be on reality tv I say no. By Gabby J.

• Noooooooooooooo! Just no.

Kids shouldn't be on reality TV because they can get stressed out easily. They also shouldn't be on reality TV because they don't get to go to school or spend that much time with parents. This is a really bad idea. How would you feel if there was a camera stuck in your face 24/7? You wouldn't get a private life. #nomorekidsonrealitytv

Krieg01 says2013-10-18T04:14:48.580
It depends on whether they could handle the pressure, press, and whatever else comes from it.