• Kids are in-resistible voice

Kids are in-resistible voice that can never be undermined. It is good to create room for them to express them-self with there play mates, they can also stand as a point to parent on ideologies it also depend the nature of the reality show and it target for the kid . They need the fun and knowledge.

• Kids are in-resistible voice

• Yes, It should be banned.

Not at All!! If people say...They need confidence.. Why do you need confidence? Why is it needed? Unnecessarily children miss school and education while they are almost the whole day in the studio , practicing all the time..Which gives them money..Which is nothing and education..Which is everything....In today's world! So...I go with a no!

• Yes, It should be banned.

• Children should not be on reality tv.More than not to be starred

Children should not be on reality tv they should be able to have a normal life but when there life is swarmed by cameras how do people expect them to have a normal life.Children of young ages need way more respect than to have cameras all in their faces 24/7.

• Not at All!!

If people say...They need confidence.. Why do you need confidence? Why is it needed? Unnecessarily children miss school and education while they are almost the whole day in the studio , practicing all the time..Which gives them money..Which is nothing and education..Which is everything....In today's world! So...I go with a no!

• Not at All!!

• Not at All!!

• Not at All!!

• Ofcourse it shouldbe

Children get exposure to the surrounding environment. We cannot stop children from proving who they are and even though few parentsdo force them we cannot put the ban for all of the kids . Let them have a better future. Kids should be there on reality shows . Yes .

• Kids Are Ugly

I don't understand why a ton of people want to have children in the future if they are so UGLY! Every parent coos about how "adorable" and "sweet" they are but in reality they are so ugly they could blind you with their ugliness. Sorry parents but you all have ugly children and I'm one too. Also, if these ugly kids are on Tv then all of the children would be blind. By; YOUR MOM

• Kids Are Ugly

Some people people like to watch the "cute" and "adorable" kids but i think they all are ugly and i hate kids! I don't see why every person wants one if they could blind you at any second. So< with the ugly children on Tv all of the viewers would go blind because of the ugliness! :3

• Reality tv is fake and gay

It isn't gay to see little losers cry because they lost, they're faggots, I hate those kids they can't take losing snf they expect to have a second chance but they don't so that's good, but other than that kids are gay. Honestly they are so annoying kms losers boy

• I say no to kids being on reality television.

I say no because it is to dangerous and stressful. Kids may be disturbed or upset. Also cameras capture every single movement you take and private information as well. This may also damage a kids self-esteem and ruin their lives forever. Some people may think it is a great idea because you may get great opportunities and lots of moneybag you are taking a risk in life if you are a kid and go onto tv. This was my option on if kids should be on reality tv I say no. By Gabby J.

• Noooooooooooooo! Just no.

Kids shouldn't be on reality TV because they can get stressed out easily. They also shouldn't be on reality TV because they don't get to go to school or spend that much time with parents. This is a really bad idea. How would you feel if there was a camera stuck in your face 24/7? You wouldn't get a private life. #nomorekidsonrealitytv

• Kids should not be on reality tv

Kids shouldn't be on reality TV because it can be bad for them. They cant live a normal life and they can't go to school. Also they can get stressed out and break down totally. It can be hard for them to learn their lines and they probably don't get to spend as much time with their family.

• Why shouldn't kids participate on reality shows

Kids don't get a chance to be a kid and do after school activitys or even just hang out with friends because maybe they have and audition. It can damage a kids self esteem if they feel shy and end up bursting out in a tantrum on national television. Some children aren't old enough to face the pressure to perform there best all the time.

• Tearing their emotions down

Why would you let kids be emotional tore down? And why would you want their personal life exposed. For example Lindsey lohan went crazy on drugs because all the exposure. Heck, even adults can't even handle reality tv such as robin Williams! He committed suicide along with many other people. Not to make a shot at people who are depressed or anything but, if adults cant handle it what makes yo think kids can

Krieg01 says2013-10-18T04:14:48.580
It depends on whether they could handle the pressure, press, and whatever else comes from it.