Should kids be permitted to get any style of haircut they want?

• Kids should be able to have pets

Yes because what if you don't like the hair style they give you, are you just going to walk away or are you going to tell him/her that you want a different hair style. Those are the reasons why I think you should be able to get any style haircut you want.

• More to worry about!

Everything that is going on in education and the world and someone wants to make a massive deal about hair cuts. I can understand if a child went into school supporting 6" spikes in bright pink that distract other students but having a line or star etc cut into the hair isn't really wild. I worry more about the level of education they are getting due to all the financial cuts and whether my child is being bullied or naughty/rude/swearing/bad mannered. We'll be told what colour of underwear to wear next!

• They should be able to

If its not your hair why should you be able to cut how you want. They should be able to cut it how they wan not how the parents want. The child wants a haircut, so why cant he choose the hairstyle. . . . . . . . . . . .

• Holy butt potato

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them myself in a while ago but the fact I can get it right away with the same

• They should not.

Choosing the "right" hairstyle for the student is not part of the school's responsibility or curriculum. The schools responsibility is to provide education for the nest generation. Having your own hairstyle is freedom of expression. We have our own individuality. Hnicreubuufecbfyubufybfchfhuhf h h h h he h h h h

• Butt butt butt

Hgfxfxgfgc tyctfyufht. Fi ftf. Fifty for ftf ftf tftffuftfggff t ft yyyy. The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was a great way for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before

• No they should not

Because they are kids they can't choose because the school makes the choices the parents make the decisions and they aren't even old enough to choose their hair styles because the school is strict with their hair styles that's why the parents choose ther hair just for school. Poopoo ye

• No they should not

• Fcfvchfchfcfcfgcgfcgfcfgcy vfycfycyf uftufy

D d d. F f DVD are fr f are f are w. Free g erg EF v rg row. Gr gr eg egr. Great gf b df g febfb df b fdb fdb DVD b dfb df bf b f b vs f b fdb dB df bf sv dfv FD f

• Coz I sed

Mmmm mmm yeah you should coz I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I said so

• Coz I sed

• Holy butt potato

• No they should not

• No they should not

No, kids should not be allowed to get any hair style they want and that is why they have parents so that they can prevent them from doing things that might not be suitable for them because most kids do not know what is best for them and they need proper direction.