Should kids be permitted to have TVs in their bedrooms?

• Yes but monitor it

Yes I think kids are very responsible especially at age 10-13 that if they want to watch tv they will do chores first. I do think parents should monitor it by either using a timer or just by walking into there room every once in a while. Kids can also be influenced by all they shows on Disney channel it will show them to be kind, to exercise and to work hard

• Yes they should

It will ss s s s s s s s s s s s s A study found out TV programming can improve kids’ behavior.A study found out TV programming can improve kids’ behavior.A study found out TV programming can improve kids’ behavior.A study found out TV programming can improve kids’ behavior.

• TV's Are Fine In Children's Rooms

I believe it is perfectly fine to have a TV in a child's room. Simply putting a TV in a child's room does not mean that they are allowed to watch TV whenever they want, nor are they allowed to watch anything they want. I believe parents can still control their children's viewing habits, even with a TV in the room.

• Yes. i believe kids should be permitted to have TVs in their bedrooms.

Yes. I believe kids should be permitted to have televisions in their bedrooms, because there are so many forms of entertainment, or distractions that kids have at their disposal in today's society, that it really doesn't matter if they have a television in their room or not. They will just use something else.

• Yes but should be monitored

Simply having a television in your room is okay as a kid. Whether it is in their room or somewhere else it won't stop them from watching tv. The television just needs to be monitored a bit more to make sure it is not keeping them from sleeping or doing other things they need to do.

• My Child Has A TV

I do not see a problem with children having TV's in their bedroom. I do not believe it should be an excuse for the parents not to regulate what their children watch or how often they watch TV. There are many options for parental controls and other ways to regulate children's use of a TV, including telling them they can't turn it on and making them mind to the point that they actually listen.

• You have wrinkles

Okokokokkokkokkkkkokosds dd d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d dd d d d d d dd d dd d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d

• Children should not have TVs in their bedrooms

Having a TV in a child's bedroom is another way to make sure they never have to think for themselves. They will always have a screen, be it TV, phone, or computer, telling them what to think, how to think it and how many of their friends are thinking that way too. Keep the TV off and in the living room and interact with the kids in your house. They are fun and interesting to talk to, and have many things to tell you when you stop to listen.

• As long as they are advanced enough for locks.

I think a basic television with simple cable should not be in a kid's room, for the simple fact that who knows what the kid could turn at late night and see. If it is an advanced TV that the parents can access and monitor what the kids watch, then that would be fine.

• If you think this is okay you have not done your research on the issue.

Watching television puts off a child's ability to create melatonin in their brains, melatonin is the chemical required to allow us to fall asleep. Kids who watch TV in their rooms before bed will need far longer to fall asleep, many are chronically sleep deprived which affects their concentration, memory, learning ability and behaviour.

Research has also shown that kids who have a TV in their bedrooms are twice as likely to be obese than kids who don't.

• Televisions in children's bedrooms are overkill.

Television is a much abused form of entertainment. Research suggests that too much time spent watching television leads to issues such as obesity and poor school performance. Children should, therefore, be encouraged to spend minimal amounts of time watching television and encouraged to be actively engaged in other activities. Placing a television in a child's room encourages lethargy. It is also more difficult for parents to adequately monitor which programs their children are watching when children have televisions in their rooms.