Should kids be required to do chores around the house?

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• It is just the way of life

When you grow older life is a lot tougher so you need things that will make you feel down to earth and stable and what would be better than a good lot of spring cleaning and lots of people think cleaning the house is unenjoyable but it can be very fun and a good bonding acivities

• Should children be forced to accomplish simple household chores??

Many people are now debating whether children should be forced to do household chores. For millenniums, children have been completing jobs for their parents. Many of these jobs were extremely dangerous such as: chimney sweeps (where children were forced to climb up chimneys with small brushes to clean out
    chimneys' dust.) SO NOW THE TIME HAS COME TO ASK, SHOULD CHILDREN BE FORCED TO COMPLETE SIMPLE HOUSEHOLD CHORES???

YES!!

• Yes Trump for President

Kids need to learn important stuff so they don't die! Learn to do stuff not off the internet! My favorite food is the food I work for ughh. Kids should do stuff because they should. Vote Trump for President! Unsubscribe from pewdiepie and every single youtuber on the planet ughh.

• G g g

F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• G g g

• G g g

• G g g

• G g g

• G g g

• I say no

Kids are just kids. They already have enough home work to do that they should not need to do chores. It also takes away outdoor time. Chores tire the kids out and they can not do there work properly if they are tired. That's why I say kids should not be required to do chores.

• Too much work along with homework

You cannot monitor the law efficiently because you would need either a hi tech camera system or lots of officials and how would you enforce it. You cannot fine kids a million dollars just because they didn't do their chores. The law is pointless because kids already do chores. We don't need a law.

• They're just kids

Why should a kid have to do chores as just a kid. I mean, i agree, maybe it would give them some taste of responsibility but they're just kids! They have enough stress riding on them on them already with home work, peer pressure, school life, social plans, friends, etc.

• Do you want them to become great housekeepers?

If your children's free time is spent vacuuming and doing dishes, what do you think they will become good at in life? If I'd never had time to watch TV or do internet surfing, chances are I'd never know as an adult what my passions are and wouldn't find a job or start a business that allows me to pursue those. We adults complain about workplace bureaucracy whereby there is a disconnect between what you are motivated to do because you will get an emotional payoff and what you are told to do for salary (and children don't even get a salary for chores). Part of growing up is learning to make decisions. If you're telling them what to do, they won't really learn the importance of it. I know children don't pick whether they get to go to school so some things are forced, but we live in a society of free trade and not slavery. Individuals get to choose what they want for their own gain.

• Kids should not have to do chores.

We have sports, school, work, homework, and other extracurricular activities. We have so much stress as it is and then you want us to come home and work more just to do more work after that? I go from sports to school to work to my house so I can do chores and homework and then I go to sports again. I don't have the endurance to keep the good grades you parents want and keep our extra curricular activities good for college resumes too.. It's a lot to deal with. Especially during finals week

• They already have a lot to do

Kids already have homework and other stressful things from school. They do not need any more stress to worry about. If they do not have to do chores, they can socialize and play outside. You can also use that time doing other resourceful things. They need fresh air and time to play with siblings and friends! And don't forget that they need time to do homework!

• Kid are not adults

Kids are kids they do not have enough energy when they come home from school. Give them a break. Let them hang out with friends. Let them get fresh air. Making them do chores is pilling up more and more stress then they need. They already have a lot of stress from school

• Kids need to rest

Kids need to rest from school. They go to school for 7 or8 hours and that is so boring but they need to rest for some time to not be sleepey the next day of school. And kids already have responsibility to go to school and do work and home work

• Kids need to rest

• It's not fair for kids to have to do 30 minutes of chores a day.

Kids that are five and under need help with their chores this is because they are too young to do things by themselves. Having a law that forces kits to do chores is not fair because of the ages and conditions of the kids. Some of the kids may have health problems that prevent them in moving parts of their body.