• Awsome and yes

T t t t t t t t t t t t tt. T t t t t t t t t t t t t. T t t t tt t t. Tt t t t tt t t. T t t t t t t. T t t t

• A aron a

Ashdauygeoau aeouyg agaga gga ga g aga gaga g a gaag agag a gagaga agag z z a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Kid are awesome

When your parent say are you going to pay for it and u say no I don't have any money because u don't pay me to do any chores around the house and u should because I can learn a valauable lesson and u can teach to mow the lawn

• Yes kids should get paid

Parents get stressed a lot after a log day of work so if kids help and get paid parents will be able to relax and take a load off. Also it will help them gene responsibility so they will learn to manage their money. That is why I think that they should get paid.

• Kid getting rewarded

I think yes because kids work to earn money but if you do chores you should get an alownence for doing your house choure. If you do your chores though you get a clean house clothes and much more like clean rooms nad clean every thing in your house also it is being kind.

• Kid getting rewarded

• Me me me

That kid are good and they work so so word so some times and they thatking out that garbuys and the parand get fat and more laze so woel the parit geating fat and laze we all kids well get sanin and pad and rier so and we all waes working all day lone so you can have all thet money.

• They should because they

They need to get rewarded because it teaches them that to earn money you need to work.
    And it motivates kids to do chores more often like to het extra time . That is why I think kids SHOULD get rewarded or payed to do chores around the house. This is why

• They should because they

• Jgbbb jbjmnb bjnbm

Hufjhvjd gfdjigk rgjfkd,hn fndjkg hh f f f f f f g g h hh f f f fg g tg re f g j kj j r r e w r ds f fd frrtgtgffh g h h j jy j jk l j hg ju jjh j yu ju j y h

• No, they shouldn't.

They shouldn't get a reward because, should you get paid for helping around the house or should you just help anyways and not get paid? I just don't get it. I understand that it will help them deal with money, but research shows that only one percent of children that get rewarded for doing chores actually saves some of their money. That is why I believe children shouldn't get rewarded for doing chores.

• A aron a

• Kids need to do chores

First, the parents need help around the house and they need to do it! Also kids will expect to get a reward every day. Doing chores can be fine if you don't get a reward. It helps your parents relax. If you get a dollar every time you do chores you would get a lot of money. That's why kids should not get a reward.

• Kid are awesome

• Should kids be rewarded for doing chores

No because some kids are spoiled enough, so rewarding them would make them even more spoiled then they are. And what would the reward be. Probably something like candy or a caned soda. I mean if i did all my chores i would want CASH!!!! That why i said NO!

• Should they really?

No, they are doing what the parents tell them to do and that is not okay even if the parents don't tell them they should still clean up their messes. Some kids or children get extra computer time for taking out the trash "I mean really." That is why I say noooooo.

• Should they really?

• Should they really?

• They should not be spoiled

They should not be spoiled for taking out the trash kkk njj j j jn j j j j j j j j j jm nk jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j jo j j j jo j j j

• They should not be spoiled