• Kids should get payed.

Kids should get payed for two reasons.First of all, research shows that kids who get payed do better in school. Second, kids would irritate you. Most of the time, their parents buy stuff, and if parents tell them to buy stuff with their own money, they'll say," I don't have money, so please buy this for me." This is why kids should get payed for doing chores.

• Kids deserve rewards

Kids should get rewarded because they have worked hard. Their Parents would't like it if they went to work and their boss said they wouldn't get paid. So why should they do that to their kids? It's just unfair to make kids work for nothing. I mean, you wouldn't go to work just so you don't get paid! That is why kids should get rewarded

• Yes they should

Yes because its called life if you get rewarded you are being rewarded for your hard work like cleaning the bathroom,sweeping, and washing the dishes. Kids get extra computer time and t.V .Time for doing what they were told , its called being respectful. Thats why I say yes for kids being rewarded.

• Yes they should

• Yes they should

• Awsome and yes

T t t t t t t t t t t t tt. T t t t t t t t t t t t t. T t t t tt t t. Tt t t t tt t t. T t t t t t t. T t t t

• A aron a

Ashdauygeoau aeouyg agaga gga ga g aga gaga g a gaag agag a gagaga agag z z a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Kid are awesome

When your parent say are you going to pay for it and u say no I don't have any money because u don't pay me to do any chores around the house and u should because I can learn a valauable lesson and u can teach to mow the lawn

• Yes kids should get paid

Parents get stressed a lot after a log day of work so if kids help and get paid parents will be able to relax and take a load off. Also it will help them gene responsibility so they will learn to manage their money. That is why I think that they should get paid.

• Kid getting rewarded

I think yes because kids work to earn money but if you do chores you should get an alownence for doing your house choure. If you do your chores though you get a clean house clothes and much more like clean rooms nad clean every thing in your house also it is being kind.

• Parents word hard enough!

Parents work their butts off to put a roof over their kids' heads! Sure some kids complain that their parents are unfair because they don't get paid for doing chores. But kids who complain about that, think about it, you get food, you have a place to sleep, you have a roof over your head don't you? Try and put yourself in your parents shoes and think about everything I just said.

• Kids should not be played

Kids should not be played and begged by their parents to do chores that your supposed to do every day also kids should know their responsibilities and their parents should not need to tell them what their responsibility's when your in the grades of third or higher if your second or lower then no they don't need to. So this is why kids should not be played to do their work.

• Should kids be rewarded for doing chores?

No, kids shouldn't be rewarded because they shouldn't rely on parents to do everything for them. Also you actually do get rewarded because who buys the food, water, and bills? In conclusion, I think kids shouldn't be paid for something they should do to help there family out because your parents do a lot.

• They should not get rewarded

Because it's wasting their parents money and gives parents stress if they don't have money at the time. Also, Giving kids money for doing chores is a way of spoiling them.Those are the reasons why kids should not get rewarded for doing their chores.What do you think about this debate.

• They should not get rewarded

• No, they shouldn't.

They shouldn't get a reward because, should you get paid for helping around the house or should you just help anyways and not get paid? I just don't get it. I understand that it will help them deal with money, but research shows that only one percent of children that get rewarded for doing chores actually saves some of their money. That is why I believe children shouldn't get rewarded for doing chores.

• A aron a

• Kids need to do chores

First, the parents need help around the house and they need to do it! Also kids will expect to get a reward every day. Doing chores can be fine if you don't get a reward. It helps your parents relax. If you get a dollar every time you do chores you would get a lot of money. That's why kids should not get a reward.

• Kid are awesome

• Should kids be rewarded for doing chores

No because some kids are spoiled enough, so rewarding them would make them even more spoiled then they are. And what would the reward be. Probably something like candy or a caned soda. I mean if i did all my chores i would want CASH!!!! That why i said NO!