• Bullying Harms Kids, Bullies need to feel the pain

I was an unfortunate victim of bullying. Some days the pain from bullying was so bad I wanted to stay home. In School Suspension is even enough, just removing the bully from those that encourage the bullying is needed. Often a bully will be encouraged or motivated by others since watching the bullying seems entertaining, when a bully is separated from them, the behavior stops. Also necessary is a referral to the School counselor and note in a bullies file.

• I believe kids should be suspended for bullying.

Yes because what they only want to do is harm others that they think wont stand up for themselves. Bullies should also be suspended bc peeps that are bullied can take many things personal. One time this girl called me ugly and the girls were laughing in class and then I told my teacher and then she told the principal.

• They should be

Bullies harm people. It can hurt others feelings. More kids drop out of school because of bullying. There are many types of bullying too. The is cyber bullying, teasing, physical, and mental. Adults need to something about this. They have the power to change and eradicate bullying from the world.

• Yes, bullies should be suspended.

Bullies are nasty things.Y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y g g g g g g g

• If you think about it, yea!

I have been bullied all my life, I still am, and many things have happened. The people that say no are wrong. I had it the hard way. Pre-k, I had my face smashed into a bus window, I have adhd so I have been made fun of about that. Now, I have a lot of friends because they found out how strong I was mentally and physically

• They should be suspended

They should be suspended because they have to learn but i dont think they would do enough to get expelled. But whenever someone bullies me because of my size, i just say that you cant hurt me because i know my self better than other people know me. And plus you cant judge a book by its cover! I dont care what they think of me!

• Yes they should get suspended.

Bullies jest send kids out of school so if there caught bully once the are suspended for at least one month, or more but if there not caught than add another month. Also, they could give kids bloody noses and have to hand over their lunch money. End of report.

• Punishment is appropriate.

Yes, kids should always be suspended when there is evidence of bullying. But let's make that a scary time where they know they are being further investigated, and that they could end up being prosecuted if it's found that their behavior crossed the line into criminal harassment. Make it a memorable time they won't soon forget to ensure they won't do it twice.

• Are Adults Arrested for Assault?

Kids who bully others should be treated just like adults who assault someone. Bullies should minimally be suspended from school. If there are extreme cases, then the school district should assign a tutor to the student and expel the offender. The problem with expelling unruly students is that they don't get an education and become a burden to society. On the other hand, schools must protect all students from bullies.

• Yes, I believe kids should be suspended for bullying.

Yes, I believe kids should be suspended for bullying. I think they should be completely removed from school until their parents can show that they are broken of their bullying habits. Other kids should not have to deal with being bulled and terrified of even going to school just so we can cater to the needs of future thugs and criminals.

• No no no no no

What would suspending them do they get time off school. We don't even know if the parent will do anything chances are that the parent won't know so the kid gets to slack off and when he goes back to school he wouldn't even learn a lesson BOOM ! !

• No the should get iss not suspended out of school

Iss is where a teacher can monitor the student and make sure the student does not cause trouble. Getting suspended should be for like for example punching a ta or a teacher or ditching school not for being a bully until the behavior continues until the teacher see the bully pushing or punching the peer

• No They should be expelled

Bullies are despicable things. I was beaten by bunch of kids at school but the school didn't do anything! So my parents moved me to other schools. They should be expelled and has to have their bully record in their permanent record. They need to feel the pain as much as the kid they bullied did.

• No They should be expelled

• No, all people should learn what is wrong and right by themselves.

In this world, children are not going to learn their lesson from a day off school. Bullies should be confronted by their victim in a room where both parties let their feelings out, so that both parties know why the bully acted the way they did, and, the bully knows how much he has upset the victim. A child should learn the true implications of their actions, and simply giving them a day off school will not stop them from changing their behaviours.

• No,no,no no no

I know bully's are the worst thing a school has. But I think they should not be suspended. If you have watched "Fanatic beast and where to find them", they talk about the obsidia. A secret that is kept inside of you for to long, and it turns into a monster. That can happen in real life. You can get mad and keep it a secret, and you will turn into a monster, a bully.

Most kids who bully have issues at home. Like they don't belong, or there parents beat them, you don't know what happens. Their life is theirs, we don't know what happens at their home.

That is two out of my very good reasons why kids that are caught bullying should not be suspended.

• No, they should have detention or office time.

Sadly, the parents of many harsh bullies can be the reason the bully acts the way he or she does. If they are suspended and the parents do not take the time to teach the bully a lesson, then they can stay at home and do whatever they want. And that's more like a reward than a consequence. However, it seems more likely for them to realize what they have done if they spend time in detention with a teacher or in the office, alone with adults.