• Why kids should date

I believe that dating at a young age could help you in further relationships .Because honestly dating at a young age is not really dating you might hold hands and hug and stuff but you cant really go out on dates .However i say yes because its not really dating and i will just prepare you for the ''real'' relationships to come .

• Dating is fun!

Why should teens not be dating? The counterargument is that we (i am in 6th grade) are not mature enough, and dating is meant to be so you can find your "soulmate." Who cares? I mean, yeah, the odds are extremely slim that you will wind up getting married, but does it really matter? Teenage dating is like having a regular friend of the opposite gender. First off, it's not like we're going to kiss. Second, for us, the idea of a date is like biking to the local ice cream shop! It's not like we're gonna spend a gazillion bucks on some pricey low lit restaurant with a one hour wait and tiny ass portions. Lastly, it can help us learn about future life.

• Dating is fun!

• D d d

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• D d d

• D d d

• D d d

• V g gnoooooooooooooooooo

F f d d d d d d e d d d 0m
    dnd d do d dn udd do d d dn donononodnodnodnodn don d d dn ono n o no n on on o n on on on on on on on o n n o no n ont yes ihey have awsomeness

• V g gnoooooooooooooooooo

F f d d d d d d e d d d 0m

• V g gnoooooooooooooooooo

F f d d d d d d e d d d 0m

• Kids should not be dating at a young age.

Dating at a young age means that people will not be mature enough to make the right decision. That means that people will be more prone to accidentally meet a person who is interested with the physical features not her personality. We need to mature a little for our safety.

• Kids shouldnt be dating

The only thing this will do is cause more perverts in the world. Some people in my school are already dating and I hate it when they cant come over because they are with their so called girlfriend. I just think it is stupid that KIDS would rather spend time with a girl then a life long friend.

• No, they shouldn't

Oh you the- what group of people think it is OK for kids to date? Anyway, they shouldn't, that simple, let me guess, next you are going to say that people of the same gender should be allowed to date- uh, oh, that's right, well they shouldn't, and I mean this plural y, kids should not be able to date, and people should not be able to date people of the same gender.

• No, its lame.

I am in middle school, not an adult, and I still think u shouldn't date. Not cuz im a "goodie goodie," or because no one has asked me out yet, its that it has NO PURPOSE.

Boyfriend and girlfriend is practically just a name in middle school. A title. You don't actually love or "like" them enough to date them, u just think its cool....

Tell me...Then what is the point of dating in the first place?? To spare someone's feelings? Or just cuz its "cool" in school??

• Young "children" should not date!

Older teens at, the age of the youngest 13 should be dating. Like going out on dates, holding hands and making out. Young children should not 12 year olds. "Young age" is very broad, teens should be aloud to date but the people who are classified as a child should not be.

• There is no point in doing it

High school dating is a complete joke. Chances are you'll never actually keep the relationship. There is a bunch of useless drama. It's distarcting to your life too. You could be getting high ass grades at school but nope, instead you wanted to look cool in social standings. There is barely a sincere relationship in dating in highschool. Date when your mature and ready to take things seriously.

• Dating shouldn't occur until one reaches an adult age

One thing that people, especially today's people, do while dating is to have sex extensively and almost constantly. This will create a strong probability of pregnancy occurring. Though I disagree that premarital sex should occur in the first place, if they are to have premarital sex they might as well use condoms and other contraceptive measures. Most young people cannot be trusted to do this, and I do not consider abortion to be a viable option in any scenario where pregnancy may occur except perhaps when the mother's life is endangered. Our society doesn't need tons of kids being added to the foster care system, and making this an easy option will probably incentivize unsafe sex. Only those who are capable of raising any child that may result from their lovemaking (that is, people who have jobs and are fairly financially stable) should be granted the PRIVILEGE of sex.

• Kids are dumb if they date lol.

Kids who are under the age of 15 are usually not ready to feel things like that. Dating is meant to be for adults who are ready to find their soulmate. Kids are dumb if they date at a young age. I mean, you can't even drive anywhere without a parent lmao.