• Of course they should!

Because if kids don't stand and fight against bullies, all they would get will be a big punch. Kids need to fight against to bad kids, and if you don't, they will think they're having fun, so they will punch harder. So, what kids need to do is just to punch back until they punch. PS: I'm a kid and I punched back and they never touched me again...

• Of course they should!

• Of course they should!

• Of course they should!

• Of course they should!

• Of course they should!

• Of course they should!

• Of course they should!

• Of course they should!

• Of course they should!

• Kids should not defend themselves

They cant solve it alone. They need help. We cannot simply rely on our own young generation to be expective to solve bully problems alone. Kids should not stand up to bullies before building an army of supporters who advice him, what to do, how to it and why to do it. David Pelka, in contrary was bullied by his parents, and remained needlessly bowled over, and conquered alone. There was nothing the kid could do. This makes us responsible for defending bullies in most circumstances.

Dr wasad psychologist treatment and doctor