• Kids should be able to drink coffee!

People say that coffee stunts growth and is harmful to younger children, but children should be able to drink coffee. It's not a harmful substance and it can actually be helpful! It has a lot of caffeine (like certain sodas) so it'll keep kids in school alert, or people with jobs. If you allow children to drink soda, coffee isn't very different; it has caffeine, but less sugar!

• Cuz its awesome

Coffee is bae
    coffee for life ii ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i ii i ii ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i ii i

• Hmmm... I'm not sure...

I feel like a cup of coffee every now and then is okay, but every single day is really not. Like they said on the other parts, caffeine is a drug. But have you ever thought of decaf coffee? IT IS PERFECT FOR THOSE CRAVINGS THAT YOU HAVE, BUT WHEN YOU DONT ACTUALLY WANT CAFFENE.

• It is a yes because

Scientific studies have proven that a reasonable amount of coffee can actually be beneficial because it helps them to concentrate better therefore they can have a better result in tests. Some people say coffee contains to much caffeine but have you ever thought about decaf coffees? They do not contain any caffeine.

• Yes as ad asg

Ii I I I I ii I I I I I ii I I I ii I I I ii I I I I I I ii I I ii I I I I I I I I I I I I ii I I I I I I ii I

• Yes as ad asg

• Yes as ad asg

• Yes ! !

Cause jjjJjjjjj j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j jj j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Yes ! !

• I SAY YES, but I'm iffy about it.

I let my 11 year old have her first cup of coffee a few days ago. When I say cup I mean, this itty bitty 3 ounce cup. Lol She loved it. My only concern is health reasons. I heard coffee causes kidney stones. If I allow my child to start drinking coffee early, that may increase her chances of having some painful ones in the future. I still think a little small cup occasionally is fine.

• Kids shouldn't drink coffee

Coffee is slightly acidic (pH 5.0–5.1) and can have a stimulating effect on humans because of its caffeine content. It is one of the most popular drinks in the world. It can be prepared and presented in a variety of ways. Many studies have examined the health effects of coffee, and whether the overall effect of coffee consumption is positive or negative has been widely disputed. The majority of recent research suggests that moderate coffee consumption is benign or mildly beneficial in healthy adults. However, coffee can worsen the symptoms of some conditions such as anxiety, largely due to the caffeine and diterpenes it contains. And kids who start young drinking coffee, these effects will have an effect on them for a long time and can cause health problems while growing older.

• It affects daily life.

When kids first wake up they get ready and eat breakfast, while they're doing that they drink coffee. Drinking coffee is energizing (Witch kids already are energized enough) but can drown your energy and hour or two after including adults. Coffee is alright for once in a while only for adults. When you drink coffee it slowly takes an amount of energy for each day.This is why kids don't and shouldn't drink coffee.

• Don't be stupid kids don't need coffee

I was always told it stunts growth but not sure. Caffeine is a drug that kids don't need. Why let them have it if you can avoid it ? ? ? Did your parents give it to you ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

• This is dumb.

No not good to give kids and cause them to depend on it early on

Caffeine is a stimulant, why make kids depend on this drug? Energy boost is temporary, and they will feel sluggish afterward and feel the need for more. They are better off getting the recommended hours of sleep needed every night, instead of depending on caffeine so early on like most adults are now... Which is not very good for lifestyle anyway. Also the kind of coffee kids would probably tend to drink have mostly cream and sugar in it, which also increases the fat content and in turn causes obesity in kids.

• This is dumb.

• This is dumb.

• This is dumb.

• This is dumb.

• This is dumb.

• Kids shouldn't drink Coffee

Coffee as a drug in it and kids can land in the hospital. Then, the mom and dad of that kids will be sad and don't know what to do with their kid. Kids can died about this drug in coffee and in other staff. That what I think what kids shouldn't do!!