• Kids should be able to drink coffee!

People say that coffee stunts growth and is harmful to younger children, but children should be able to drink coffee. It's not a harmful substance and it can actually be helpful! It has a lot of caffeine (like certain sodas) so it'll keep kids in school alert, or people with jobs. If you allow children to drink soda, coffee isn't very different; it has caffeine, but less sugar!

• It provides an alternative for lactose intolerant children(milk cartons) and healthier.

Usually the only alternative at a school to lactose intolerant children are either juice or soda, both which are extremely unhealthy. Coffee has essentially zero calories and can provide focus to children with ADD as well. There are also a significant amount of studies performed that suggest it aids hyperactive kids too. I do not think that it should be available to children earlier than high school, for fears of behavioral issues, but most 15-18 year olds are able to handle the caffeine inside of a cup of coffee. The extra stimulant will also bring forth concentration and better temperament inside of classrooms. Overall the benefits far outweigh the downsides of coffee and for that reason I think that coffee should be sold in schools in the United States.

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

Q q q q q q q q q q q q f d s d sds ld smd smd md sm m m m m m m m m mm m m m m m m m mb, , ,l ,l ,l , l, l, l, l ,l ,l

• How is it bad?

Sure, it keeps you up at night and makes you wake up early, so? It's not a big deal at all! Sodas also have caffeine in them, but parents still let them drink that! Plus, it also tastes good and make them happy. I say, if they like it, let them have it!

• Cuz its awesome

Coffee is bae
    coffee for life ii ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i ii i ii ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i ii i

• Hmmm... I'm not sure...

I feel like a cup of coffee every now and then is okay, but every single day is really not. Like they said on the other parts, caffeine is a drug. But have you ever thought of decaf coffee? IT IS PERFECT FOR THOSE CRAVINGS THAT YOU HAVE, BUT WHEN YOU DONT ACTUALLY WANT CAFFENE.

• It is a yes because

Scientific studies have proven that a reasonable amount of coffee can actually be beneficial because it helps them to concentrate better therefore they can have a better result in tests. Some people say coffee contains to much caffeine but have you ever thought about decaf coffees? They do not contain any caffeine.

• Yes as ad asg

Ii I I I I ii I I I I I ii I I I ii I I I ii I I I I I I ii I I ii I I I I I I I I I I I I ii I I I I I I ii I

• Yes as ad asg

• Kids shouldn't drink coffee

Coffee is slightly acidic (pH 5.0–5.1) and can have a stimulating effect on humans because of its caffeine content. It is one of the most popular drinks in the world. It can be prepared and presented in a variety of ways. Many studies have examined the health effects of coffee, and whether the overall effect of coffee consumption is positive or negative has been widely disputed. The majority of recent research suggests that moderate coffee consumption is benign or mildly beneficial in healthy adults. However, coffee can worsen the symptoms of some conditions such as anxiety, largely due to the caffeine and diterpenes it contains. And kids who start young drinking coffee, these effects will have an effect on them for a long time and can cause health problems while growing older.

• It affects daily life.

When kids first wake up they get ready and eat breakfast, while they're doing that they drink coffee. Drinking coffee is energizing (Witch kids already are energized enough) but can drown your energy and hour or two after including adults. Coffee is alright for once in a while only for adults. When you drink coffee it slowly takes an amount of energy for each day.This is why kids don't and shouldn't drink coffee.

• Don't be stupid kids don't need coffee

I was always told it stunts growth but not sure. Caffeine is a drug that kids don't need. Why let them have it if you can avoid it ? ? ? Did your parents give it to you ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

• This is dumb.

No not good to give kids and cause them to depend on it early on

Caffeine is a stimulant, why make kids depend on this drug? Energy boost is temporary, and they will feel sluggish afterward and feel the need for more. They are better off getting the recommended hours of sleep needed every night, instead of depending on caffeine so early on like most adults are now... Which is not very good for lifestyle anyway. Also the kind of coffee kids would probably tend to drink have mostly cream and sugar in it, which also increases the fat content and in turn causes obesity in kids.

• This is dumb.

• This is dumb.

• This is dumb.

• This is dumb.

• This is dumb.

• Kids shouldn't drink Coffee

Coffee as a drug in it and kids can land in the hospital. Then, the mom and dad of that kids will be sad and don't know what to do with their kid. Kids can died about this drug in coffee and in other staff. That what I think what kids shouldn't do!!