• Kids really should have soda

Unlike many of you, I'm a kid. And as a kid, I think kids should be allowed to have soda. We only have one time being a kid. So, let's drink soda even if it's a little unhealthy. And there was a recent study that said that kids can't get overweight from soda. And I think soda is really good.
    I don't know if the people who said no was a kid or not, but I think soda is ok and enjoyable to kids, like me

• Kids really should have soda

• Let kids be kids

If we do not allow it they will drink more of it just for the fun of being sneaky but if we allow it will not be as fun and they will drink less and if they drink it now they will get sick of it by adulthood where it will lead to long term effects

• It helps them

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes they should

It gives them more energy it may be unhealthy for them but it keeps them active and energized so they should have pop and plus pop can help u feel better when your sick so yes they should have pop and oh 1 more thing they should also have pop they should have pop if they get a sugar high they will fall asleep so KIDS SHOULD HAVE POP!!!!!!!!!!!! :)(:

• Everything in Moderation

Whether or not a child is allowed to drink soda is up to the parent. Some parents discourage sugar intake in general, but others may like to offer soda on occasion as a treat. Soda in moderation is not likely to have a negative effect on children of a reasonable age, but they should obviously not be drinking all the time, which can be said of adults as well. No one should drink soda too frequently, but on occasion it is a fine treat.

• Kids shouldn't drink soda

They shouldn't drink soda because it will make them obiece. It will make their bones more fragile and will just make them unhealthy. A soda per month or week but surely not per a day. Kids are connected with soda its time to disconnect and reconnect to water juice or milk. Do you want a healthy body?

• Gg g g

Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg gg g g gg g gg gg gg g gg g gg gg g g gg g g g g g

• Gg g g

• No no no no

No no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nono no no no

• No!!!! No!!!!!! No!!!!!

Soda is very unhealthy!!!! And kids get fat from it. So no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no soda

• No nutritional value

There's no real benefit to soda for anyone of any age. The drug is usually contains, caffeine, isn't even as potent as, say, alcohol. I don't believe soda should be outlawed for children or anyone, but they should be actively discouraged from consuming it. Sugar and caffeine are addictive and provide absolutely no benefit of any sort.

• No need to create unhealthy habits

No, kids should not drink soda. Everyone knows it is full of sugar and bad for health. But it tastes good, and kids don't care for health concerns, they just want this good-tasting drink. So an unhealthy habit is formed that they will take into adulthood with them. How many adults do you know who are perfectly aware that soda is bad, yet they can't give it up? I know plenty.