• Homework Helps You Remember

Homework helps children remember the lessons for the school day. Things like spelling words are easiest to remember when written several times. I would prefer for my child to perform these simple tasks at home and learn more while at school, rather than doing busy work in the classroom. Homework should be supported.

• You need homework to be smart.

I find it a little funny that most of the arguments against children receiving homework are stuffed to the brim with spelling errors, which sort of proves that a little more studying at school and home is needed. Homework is a fact of life, students need it in order to excel.

• Homework is helps children develop discipline.

Homework in moderate amounts help children develop discipline. Are being entrusted every evening to complete assignments independently, students learn how to manage their time and utilize resources. These are important skills because students will be accountable for completing work projects in a timely manner and often with very little supervision from bosses.

• Homework is beneficial

Even though I am sure just about every kid currently in school would love nothing more than to have homework completely abolished, I don't think they realize just how beneficial homework can be for them. As I've said before, it will help them learn better and prepare them for a test in the future.

• Yes, but with limitations.

Kids should still get homework, but it should be useful homework that reinforces a few things they have learned that day. It should not be busy work and it should not be an overwhelming amount. It should not need the help of parents in order to be done in the right way.

• Kids should not get homework.

Kids should not get homework. At least they should not get the amount of homework that is currently being assigned to them at school. Students spend eight hours a day in the classroom and then given three to four hours of homework and that adds up to about eleven hours of focusing on school without a break. There should be something done about this.

• No way Jose

Kids in high school have basically 8 hours a day for school work than some like my self do another 4 to 8 after school. It doesn't fit in my schedule and never gets done. Kids in high school have basically 8 hours a day for school work than some like my self do another 4 to 8 after school. It doesn't fit in my schedule and never gets done

• No more homework

Kids should not get homework because it's a waste of time and it's very stressing to them. Too many trees are dieing because homework is being made for children to slave away. Shouldn't our kids relax after a long day at school? Besides what homework teaches them they have already learned.