• Kids should most definitely get paid for chores

Kids should get paid for doing chores. Adults who enter the work-force get paid for their work. So why should kids be the exception? Kids work hard to fold laundry, clean their rooms, feed pets, and many more chores; therefore they deserve an award. A child who folds the laundry and feeds the dog does not need 20 dollars a week but by giving a child a few dollars a week it can teach them to save their money and be more responsible!

• Yes they should

Studies show that adults who did chores as children are more likely to have a good relationship with their families and to be more successful in school and their careers. They are also self-sufficient.
    Even though I’m a kid, I think I should earn a little pocket money – if I deserve it!
    Kids should get paid to do chores because it teaches you responsibility and how to handle money.
    I think that kids should get paid to do chores around the house and take some stress off their parent’s shoulders!

• Kids should be paid

I think kids should be paid because kids can do a lot of things if you need them to do that activity. Also because kids can need money that there parents don't have and they can try to work for the money because working for something teaches Responsibility which means that whatever you need or want you have to work for it.

• Yes children should be paid

From my own experience and my siblings and other family. Children are told to by stuff they want it they want it that bad or if they want to go out with frends or whoever their parents tell them to pay for themselves and where are these children going to get the money to pay for the things they want or the activities they want to go do

• Yes kids should get paid for chores.

Why they should get paid for chores is because. Chores take a while and they stop kids from going outside and getting their exercise by the way I'm grown sometimes parents need to do something every now and then even though they cook they need to get off their buts

• Kids need to be paid!

Paying kids motivates them to work. Parents get paid so why shouldn't kids? Also it teaches kids personal finance so they are prepared for the real world. Being paid shows kids that hard work DOES payoff. (litteraly!) I only get paid if I do a good job anyways! These are my reasons.

• Kids need to be paid!

• Of Course, They Should be Paid!

When kids do chores, why not pay them? Doing chores and getting paid for them, would motivate kids to help out more. It helps the parents out. They have other things to do. Kids can learn to be more responsible by doing their chores. It can help them get ready to have a job when they are older. When kids get paid they can buy things they want on their own. We recommend you ask your parents to get paid for chores.

• They should yes

I say yes because the children do hard work and do not get paid its only fair if they do. 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5. Halo is awesome so is cod and gears of war if they got paid they could buy a xbox one and those games.

• Paying for Chores

Taking out the trash, washing the dishes, and sweeping the floor are some common chores. But some parents argue if they should pay their kids allowance for chores. Of course, as me being a kid you should get paid weekly, not daily. The great amount to pay a child for their chores is probably 5 dollars a week. This will increase their responsibility by doing chores. Some chores like taking out the trash and feeding a pet would most likely be 3 dollars a week. Paying kids from chores will help them learn to save up money as an adult. Spending the chore money on what they want is okay because adults work for what they want and what they can do, just make sure you check what their buying. Also, if their buying something you think is useless, let them. This will help them learn from their mistake to see if they do like the toy. They will probably learn this when they get much older and mature. I do agree for parents to pay their kids for chores, but some may disagree. What do you think about this on going debate?

• Kids shouldn't get payed.

Kids should not get payed.Why should they get payed for something their supposed to do.Parent have it rough the last thing they would want to do after paying the bills and going clothes and food shopping is to pay their kid for something their supposed to.Parents pay their kids back by buying them food,clothes,shoes,games etc....So they should not get payed.

• I Think kids should not get money from their parents for doing chores.

My first reason is that Our parents take care of us that's already spending money. My second reason is that our parents have two pay bills for us because we take bath's use electricity and other stuff. My third reason is Our parents buy clothes or things we want. My fourth reason is that Money is not important because we have our parents that is important to us. That's why i think kids should not get paid over chores.

• No kids do not need money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No because kids live free free food,tv,bed,school,clothes. Kids have it very easy compared to adults.Every adult has to pay bills,buy food,buy clothes,and accesories for their houses.Also,Adults have to but houses. Adults do what ever they can to give their children what ever they want. But,the children still want to wine,complain,and pout about stuff when they really get live easy.

• I say that because..

Our parents are always working all day and paying us is like we are making them work just for money. My second reason is that our parents feed us, make sure the light are on, putting clothing on our back, buying gifts, and giving us care. I love my mom and I will never use her. I'm really glad my mom have not kicked me out her house!

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

Kids shouldn't get paid for doing chores because the parents buy everything .Them paying you is them buying you snacks,new shoes,games and toys.Also putting a roof over your head. The only way i think parents would pay you is if you pay the bills,you buy the food and you clean the house.Other then that kids should not get paid.

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids should NOT get paid for doing their chores.

Kids should not get paid for doing their chores. I think this because some kids know that their parents don't have a lot of money, but they don't care. The parent might have a hard time at finding work. If the parent keep giving you the money he or she can't pay the bills for you to clean then you guys will be living on the street. Children will get spoiled as well if the get paid. Besides the parent make sure that their kids get food, clothes, education, and a roof. You should be thankful and do all of your chores.

• No kids shouldn't get paid for doing their chores.

Kids shouldn't get paid because that is what they are supposed to do any way. The parents also get you clothes, shoes, and they put food in your mouth isn't that enough? Your parents do everything for you. Your parents get you everything you want and they get everything you need.