• Kids should most definitely get paid for chores

Kids should get paid for doing chores. Adults who enter the work-force get paid for their work. So why should kids be the exception? Kids work hard to fold laundry, clean their rooms, feed pets, and many more chores; therefore they deserve an award. A child who folds the laundry and feeds the dog does not need 20 dollars a week but by giving a child a few dollars a week it can teach them to save their money and be more responsible!

• Yes they should

Studies show that adults who did chores as children are more likely to have a good relationship with their families and to be more successful in school and their careers. They are also self-sufficient.
    Even though I’m a kid, I think I should earn a little pocket money – if I deserve it!
    Kids should get paid to do chores because it teaches you responsibility and how to handle money.
    I think that kids should get paid to do chores around the house and take some stress off their parent’s shoulders!

• Of course they should!

Because ow to save money to get the things you want. And it teaches them that people are not just gonna hand you money and you don't have any work behind it. It teaches them about getting a job. The 2nd thing it teaches kids it teaches them the ways of money. Like to save your money if you want to buy something you want really bad.

• It's money dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its money you need money to live to eat to sleep.To drink.You need money for everything. Why you need it for college. You need to start saving money now for everthing you are going to do. If to dont want to be a homless hobo. Stra dndn d d d

• They do work

Get paid get paid get paid because they do work ok OK ok an d they do hard work that takes miuntes that waste their time which is mean they should get paid if they dont get paid that will be rude ok man or girl join me ok yeah

• They do work

• They do work

• They do work

• They do work

• They do work

• Kids shouldn't get payed.

Kids should not get payed.Why should they get payed for something their supposed to do.Parent have it rough the last thing they would want to do after paying the bills and going clothes and food shopping is to pay their kid for something their supposed to.Parents pay their kids back by buying them food,clothes,shoes,games etc....So they should not get payed.

• I Think kids should not get money from their parents for doing chores.

My first reason is that Our parents take care of us that's already spending money. My second reason is that our parents have two pay bills for us because we take bath's use electricity and other stuff. My third reason is Our parents buy clothes or things we want. My fourth reason is that Money is not important because we have our parents that is important to us. That's why i think kids should not get paid over chores.

• No kids do not need money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No because kids live free free food,tv,bed,school,clothes. Kids have it very easy compared to adults.Every adult has to pay bills,buy food,buy clothes,and accesories for their houses.Also,Adults have to but houses. Adults do what ever they can to give their children what ever they want. But,the children still want to wine,complain,and pout about stuff when they really get live easy.

• I say that because..

Our parents are always working all day and paying us is like we are making them work just for money. My second reason is that our parents feed us, make sure the light are on, putting clothing on our back, buying gifts, and giving us care. I love my mom and I will never use her. I'm really glad my mom have not kicked me out her house!

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

Kids shouldn't get paid for doing chores because the parents buy everything .Them paying you is them buying you snacks,new shoes,games and toys.Also putting a roof over your head. The only way i think parents would pay you is if you pay the bills,you buy the food and you clean the house.Other then that kids should not get paid.

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids should NOT get paid for doing their chores.

Kids should not get paid for doing their chores. I think this because some kids know that their parents don't have a lot of money, but they don't care. The parent might have a hard time at finding work. If the parent keep giving you the money he or she can't pay the bills for you to clean then you guys will be living on the street. Children will get spoiled as well if the get paid. Besides the parent make sure that their kids get food, clothes, education, and a roof. You should be thankful and do all of your chores.

• No kids shouldn't get paid for doing their chores.

Kids shouldn't get paid because that is what they are supposed to do any way. The parents also get you clothes, shoes, and they put food in your mouth isn't that enough? Your parents do everything for you. Your parents get you everything you want and they get everything you need.