• Kids should most definitely get paid for chores

Kids should get paid for doing chores. Adults who enter the work-force get paid for their work. So why should kids be the exception? Kids work hard to fold laundry, clean their rooms, feed pets, and many more chores; therefore they deserve an award. A child who folds the laundry and feeds the dog does not need 20 dollars a week but by giving a child a few dollars a week it can teach them to save their money and be more responsible!

• Yes they should

Studies show that adults who did chores as children are more likely to have a good relationship with their families and to be more successful in school and their careers. They are also self-sufficient.
    Even though I’m a kid, I think I should earn a little pocket money – if I deserve it!
    Kids should get paid to do chores because it teaches you responsibility and how to handle money.
    I think that kids should get paid to do chores around the house and take some stress off their parent’s shoulders!

• Yes, kids should definitely be paid for chores.

Most of the people arguing "no" claim that children already get everything handed to them, but they definitely don't. Good parents do not give children everything they want. Eventually, children will have to do everything themselves. Most children want things but would never get them without getting paid for something. It is very difficult to get paid any other way than chores. To all the people saying children get everything they want already: no, they don't. Please never have kids.

• Yes, I think kids should be paid to do chores.

Many kids do thousands of chores and when do they ask their parents anything else you want to give me, and all they get are more chores. So, many children do chores and do not get paid, instead they get paid with more chores and an empty wallet, because they were expecting to get paid lots of money for all the chores they did. I should know I'm one of these kids that never get paid to do chores.

• I think children should get paid to do chores because it teaches them responsibility and the ways of money.

The way it teaches them responsibility is that it teaches them how to save money to get the things you want. And it teaches them that people are not just gonna hand you money and you don't have any work behind it. It teaches them about getting a job. The 2nd thing it teaches kids it teaches them the ways of money. Like to save your money if you want to buy something you want really bad.

• I say that because..

Our parents are always working all day and paying us is like we are making them work just for money. My second reason is that our parents feed us, make sure the light are on, putting clothing on our back, buying gifts, and giving us care. I love my mom and I will never use her. I'm really glad my mom have not kicked me out her house!

• Children should get paid because he/she would need item of thing for he/she wants

Children should get paid because kids needs money for item they need and want. For example say if he/she wanted 6 notebook for school And he /she goes to Walmart and it is 2.99 cent , but they can't buy it so he/she is not getting it. In the article call Should you pay your kids to do their chores? It states that Each kid gets $5 a week, but one loonie goes to charity and another goes into a savings account. And I thinks that true. But not little stuff like making your bed and washing there dish that ate of,but I agree that children should get paid.

• I think kids should get paid for chores

Children are not born with these traits they develop gradually as children grow and mature.We should do chores because some children house be dirty and i no that u dont like to walk around with a dirty house . Children should get paid for doing them because we are doing all of that hard work

• Kids should be paid

I think kids should be paid because kids can do a lot of things if you need them to do that activity. Also because kids can need money that there parents don't have and they can try to work for the money because working for something teaches Responsibility which means that whatever you need or want you have to work for it.

• Kids shouldn't get payed.

Kids should not get payed.Why should they get payed for something their supposed to do.Parent have it rough the last thing they would want to do after paying the bills and going clothes and food shopping is to pay their kid for something their supposed to.Parents pay their kids back by buying them food,clothes,shoes,games etc....So they should not get payed.

• I Think kids should not get money from their parents for doing chores.

My first reason is that Our parents take care of us that's already spending money. My second reason is that our parents have two pay bills for us because we take bath's use electricity and other stuff. My third reason is Our parents buy clothes or things we want. My fourth reason is that Money is not important because we have our parents that is important to us. That's why i think kids should not get paid over chores.

• No kids do not need money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No because kids live free free food,tv,bed,school,clothes. Kids have it very easy compared to adults.Every adult has to pay bills,buy food,buy clothes,and accesories for their houses.Also,Adults have to but houses. Adults do what ever they can to give their children what ever they want. But,the children still want to wine,complain,and pout about stuff when they really get live easy.

• I say that because..

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

Kids shouldn't get paid for doing chores because the parents buy everything .Them paying you is them buying you snacks,new shoes,games and toys.Also putting a roof over your head. The only way i think parents would pay you is if you pay the bills,you buy the food and you clean the house.Other then that kids should not get paid.

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids should NOT get paid for doing their chores.

Kids should not get paid for doing their chores. I think this because some kids know that their parents don't have a lot of money, but they don't care. The parent might have a hard time at finding work. If the parent keep giving you the money he or she can't pay the bills for you to clean then you guys will be living on the street. Children will get spoiled as well if the get paid. Besides the parent make sure that their kids get food, clothes, education, and a roof. You should be thankful and do all of your chores.

• No kids shouldn't get paid for doing their chores.

Kids shouldn't get paid because that is what they are supposed to do any way. The parents also get you clothes, shoes, and they put food in your mouth isn't that enough? Your parents do everything for you. Your parents get you everything you want and they get everything you need.