• Kids should most definitely get paid for chores

Kids should get paid for doing chores. Adults who enter the work-force get paid for their work. So why should kids be the exception? Kids work hard to fold laundry, clean their rooms, feed pets, and many more chores; therefore they deserve an award. A child who folds the laundry and feeds the dog does not need 20 dollars a week but by giving a child a few dollars a week it can teach them to save their money and be more responsible!

• Yes they should

Studies show that adults who did chores as children are more likely to have a good relationship with their families and to be more successful in school and their careers. They are also self-sufficient.
    Even though I’m a kid, I think I should earn a little pocket money – if I deserve it!
    Kids should get paid to do chores because it teaches you responsibility and how to handle money.
    I think that kids should get paid to do chores around the house and take some stress off their parent’s shoulders!

• Kids should get paid for chores

We should because if all of the parents get paid to go to work, The kids should get paid like the parents. But it wouldn't be like $30, It could be $5 to $20. Plus some chores can be hard so they should get a reward for working. And that is why kids should get paid.

• Yes! Give Me Money

When I get paid for chores it teaches me how to handle money. I have to only spend my money on what I really want, If I don't I won't get what I really want when my parents won't buy it for me. I also need money to buy more books.

• Kids should get paid for chores

Kids should get paid for chores because it will help in jobs and because if there a boss they have to pay the workers monthly or weekly and the worker will come to work a lot and there boss will be happy with there work and they will be happy

• Kids have freedom.

Do what they want with money like spend it on what they want they dont need to ask to buy something they really want.Say a kid wants to buy something and they have there own money then they wouldnt have to ask to buy something they wanted. Have alot of freedom

• Kids have freedom.

• Kids have freedom.

• In my opinion is that every kids should get paid by doing chores.

Kids should get paid because if they don't then they only did that just because they did something hard or easy that doesn't mean they don't get anything, you have to give something to the kid for cleaning the mess and the stuff on the ground and cleaning dish's and washing the dish's.

• Yes, they should get paid for helping around the house.

I think that they should get paid for doing chores because it teaches them not to give up on their jobs no matter how hard the job is. They will have something to look forward to so that they get it done faster and get it done correctly the firs time. That way they will not have to re- do it over and over again until it is done right. It will also reduce the amount of begging that children do at the stores for the stuff that they want, because they will have their own money to get it with.

• Kids shouldn't get payed.

Kids should not get payed.Why should they get payed for something their supposed to do.Parent have it rough the last thing they would want to do after paying the bills and going clothes and food shopping is to pay their kid for something their supposed to.Parents pay their kids back by buying them food,clothes,shoes,games etc....So they should not get payed.

• I Think kids should not get money from their parents for doing chores.

My first reason is that Our parents take care of us that's already spending money. My second reason is that our parents have two pay bills for us because we take bath's use electricity and other stuff. My third reason is Our parents buy clothes or things we want. My fourth reason is that Money is not important because we have our parents that is important to us. That's why i think kids should not get paid over chores.

• No kids do not need money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No because kids live free free food,tv,bed,school,clothes. Kids have it very easy compared to adults.Every adult has to pay bills,buy food,buy clothes,and accesories for their houses.Also,Adults have to but houses. Adults do what ever they can to give their children what ever they want. But,the children still want to wine,complain,and pout about stuff when they really get live easy.

• I say that because..

Our parents are always working all day and paying us is like we are making them work just for money. My second reason is that our parents feed us, make sure the light are on, putting clothing on our back, buying gifts, and giving us care. I love my mom and I will never use her. I'm really glad my mom have not kicked me out her house!

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

Kids shouldn't get paid for doing chores because the parents buy everything .Them paying you is them buying you snacks,new shoes,games and toys.Also putting a roof over your head. The only way i think parents would pay you is if you pay the bills,you buy the food and you clean the house.Other then that kids should not get paid.

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids should NOT get paid for doing their chores.

Kids should not get paid for doing their chores. I think this because some kids know that their parents don't have a lot of money, but they don't care. The parent might have a hard time at finding work. If the parent keep giving you the money he or she can't pay the bills for you to clean then you guys will be living on the street. Children will get spoiled as well if the get paid. Besides the parent make sure that their kids get food, clothes, education, and a roof. You should be thankful and do all of your chores.

• No kids shouldn't get paid for doing their chores.

Kids shouldn't get paid because that is what they are supposed to do any way. The parents also get you clothes, shoes, and they put food in your mouth isn't that enough? Your parents do everything for you. Your parents get you everything you want and they get everything you need.