• Kids should most definitely get paid for chores

Kids should get paid for doing chores. Adults who enter the work-force get paid for their work. So why should kids be the exception? Kids work hard to fold laundry, clean their rooms, feed pets, and many more chores; therefore they deserve an award. A child who folds the laundry and feeds the dog does not need 20 dollars a week but by giving a child a few dollars a week it can teach them to save their money and be more responsible!

• Yes they should

Studies show that adults who did chores as children are more likely to have a good relationship with their families and to be more successful in school and their careers. They are also self-sufficient.
    Even though I’m a kid, I think I should earn a little pocket money – if I deserve it!
    Kids should get paid to do chores because it teaches you responsibility and how to handle money.
    I think that kids should get paid to do chores around the house and take some stress off their parent’s shoulders!

• Of Course, They Should be Paid!

When kids do chores, why not pay them? Doing chores and getting paid for them, would motivate kids to help out more. It helps the parents out. They have other things to do. Kids can learn to be more responsible by doing their chores. It can help them get ready to have a job when they are older. When kids get paid they can buy things they want on their own. We recommend you ask your parents to get paid for chores.

• They should yes

I say yes because the children do hard work and do not get paid its only fair if they do. 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5. Halo is awesome so is cod and gears of war if they got paid they could buy a xbox one and those games.

• Paying for Chores

Taking out the trash, washing the dishes, and sweeping the floor are some common chores. But some parents argue if they should pay their kids allowance for chores. Of course, as me being a kid you should get paid weekly, not daily. The great amount to pay a child for their chores is probably 5 dollars a week. This will increase their responsibility by doing chores. Some chores like taking out the trash and feeding a pet would most likely be 3 dollars a week. Paying kids from chores will help them learn to save up money as an adult. Spending the chore money on what they want is okay because adults work for what they want and what they can do, just make sure you check what their buying. Also, if their buying something you think is useless, let them. This will help them learn from their mistake to see if they do like the toy. They will probably learn this when they get much older and mature. I do agree for parents to pay their kids for chores, but some may disagree. What do you think about this on going debate?

• Yes kids should get paid for doing chores

When kids get paid for doing chores they are geting ready for jobs and how are you going to go to collage if you dont have money when you get paid you need to save that money for a house or collage even do you want to be homeless if you don"t work.

• Yes kids should get paid

Yes because it gets them ready for jobs and when they do not get paid for working it gets them ready for hard working jobs and you need to save money for collage so how are yo going to get the money by working very hard and when you get paid you will get ready for jobs.

• It will help them in the future

Children will be able to learn about what to expect in life by doing chores. If a child gets paid money for doing chores, the child will want start doing more chores in order to get more money. Many people think that kids shouldn't get paid because it's a bad example, but it actually helps kids to learn what they will have to do in their everyday lives.

• Yes I do believe they should be paid

The main reason for me saying yes is I believe that you should show them when they are young that just asking for things doesn't mean you will get the things you want. I believe we should teach them about working early by using chores that doing something can get you something.

• Yes, obviously they should be paid.

I'm hearing classic parent arguments like "Children are supposed to do chores, so why should they be paid for that? They get everything they need already." Yes, they get everything they need, if the parents are doing what is required. But the problem is, adults want things all the time- and get them. Adults work to get what they want. A fundamental of parenting, my father always told me, is that you teach the child to teach themselves, not control their lives with an iron fist. Think about it. Some chores are easy and aren't pay worthy. Taking out the trash is one of those jobs. However, jobs like cleaning the house and doing the yard you would pay another person to do, so why not pay the child? It is wrong not to pay. And the argument "Parents need to pay bills.", is invalid, due to the parent being able to do the chore him/herself if he/she can't pay the kid. Finally, it's not spoiling the kid to pay them for the fruits of their labor, but you can supervise how much is given, what they spend it on, etc. Spoiling them would be simply giving them a computer for gaming simply because they ask. I don't condone spoiling children, but rather I condone them getting what they deserve from their parents.

• Kids shouldn't get payed.

Kids should not get payed.Why should they get payed for something their supposed to do.Parent have it rough the last thing they would want to do after paying the bills and going clothes and food shopping is to pay their kid for something their supposed to.Parents pay their kids back by buying them food,clothes,shoes,games etc....So they should not get payed.

• I Think kids should not get money from their parents for doing chores.

My first reason is that Our parents take care of us that's already spending money. My second reason is that our parents have two pay bills for us because we take bath's use electricity and other stuff. My third reason is Our parents buy clothes or things we want. My fourth reason is that Money is not important because we have our parents that is important to us. That's why i think kids should not get paid over chores.

• No kids do not need money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No because kids live free free food,tv,bed,school,clothes. Kids have it very easy compared to adults.Every adult has to pay bills,buy food,buy clothes,and accesories for their houses.Also,Adults have to but houses. Adults do what ever they can to give their children what ever they want. But,the children still want to wine,complain,and pout about stuff when they really get live easy.

• I say that because..

Our parents are always working all day and paying us is like we are making them work just for money. My second reason is that our parents feed us, make sure the light are on, putting clothing on our back, buying gifts, and giving us care. I love my mom and I will never use her. I'm really glad my mom have not kicked me out her house!

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

Kids shouldn't get paid for doing chores because the parents buy everything .Them paying you is them buying you snacks,new shoes,games and toys.Also putting a roof over your head. The only way i think parents would pay you is if you pay the bills,you buy the food and you clean the house.Other then that kids should not get paid.

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

• Kids should NOT get paid for doing their chores.

Kids should not get paid for doing their chores. I think this because some kids know that their parents don't have a lot of money, but they don't care. The parent might have a hard time at finding work. If the parent keep giving you the money he or she can't pay the bills for you to clean then you guys will be living on the street. Children will get spoiled as well if the get paid. Besides the parent make sure that their kids get food, clothes, education, and a roof. You should be thankful and do all of your chores.

• No kids shouldn't get paid for doing their chores.

Kids shouldn't get paid because that is what they are supposed to do any way. The parents also get you clothes, shoes, and they put food in your mouth isn't that enough? Your parents do everything for you. Your parents get you everything you want and they get everything you need.