• Kids should most definitely get paid for chores

Kids should get paid for doing chores. Adults who enter the work-force get paid for their work. So why should kids be the exception? Kids work hard to fold laundry, clean their rooms, feed pets, and many more chores; therefore they deserve an award. A child who folds the laundry and feeds the dog does not need 20 dollars a week but by giving a child a few dollars a week it can teach them to save their money and be more responsible!

• Yes they should

Studies show that adults who did chores as children are more likely to have a good relationship with their families and to be more successful in school and their careers. They are also self-sufficient.
    Even though I’m a kid, I think I should earn a little pocket money – if I deserve it!
    Kids should get paid to do chores because it teaches you responsibility and how to handle money.
    I think that kids should get paid to do chores around the house and take some stress off their parent’s shoulders!

• Kids should not get payed.

Kids should not get payed. Because they should what to do stuff around the house and. Their parents put clothes on their backs,cooks for you and do your hair. They pay bills and if you love them you should do it with out them telling you and. You can get money on your birthday and you get stuff on Christmas.

• No they shouldn't

Why get paid to do something for the house you live in i say parents should not pay the kids to clean up if kids get payed to clean when they grow up as adults they will do things just to get paid but if they know that not getting paid will help them know that doing something is just something that you need to do not that you want something and do it because there is money in evolved no i say don't get paid for something your parents ask you to do it's your mom it's your dad you shouldn't let them waste their money on you because you did something for them you should do it because they asked you to because you do something for them doesn't mean you get paid you shouldn't get paid you get paid for something good not something your mom or dad asked you to do.

• Noo noo noo

F g f f g g g f g f g f g gbn fn m nmnbv n mn mb nm mb mb v mb mbvm bvm bm mbmbm,v,,v,vmb ,mb nv nm nxmgn fkbjgg bf gbh g hf ghdf bh cdhv h vb cv c v c v c v c b b cv

• Noo noo noo

• Yes they need money

D d d d d dd dd d d d d dd dd d d d d d d d d d dd d d d dd d dd d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Yes they should

I think kids should get paid to do chores. Doing chores gives you many helpful things in life. In an article I read, the kid says doing chores can teach her responsibility and how to manage her money. Kids who are forced to do chores without pay will not be happy doing them and will do them sloppy. However, kids who get paid to do chores will be somewhat happy knowing they will get paid, then they will do the job well.

• Kids SHOULD get paid to do chores!

I believe that children should get paid to do chores, we deserve it! If my parents get to have a hard working, paying job, shouldn’t I get one too. I can work hard, take the garbage out, wash dishes, fold clothes, and get payed for my hard work just like them. If I get payed to do my chores, I won’t have to keep begging my parents for money when I don’t have any. Whenever I see something I really want at the store for example, I ask my parents if they can buy it for me, and they always tell me “Don’t you have money? Buy it yourself.” But I always reply back that I don’t have any money, but if I get paid for my chores, that problem would never happen again. I wouldn’t be able to have an excuse for not having money, I would be able to pay for my own things, and become more responsible with how I use my money. I’ll be forced to learn when to wisely use my money, and when to not, so it doesn’t disappear in seconds. Getting paid for chores will also teach me in the future how to do things myself, and not make others do it for me.

• I think kids should get paid to do chores.

I think that kids should get paid to do chores. Kids will be able to learn the responsibility of working hard to get paid. Kids can also learn to be responsible about managing their money. Studies show that children who get paid to do their chores do better in school and their future careers. Also children who get paid become more self-sufficient. Parents who work get paid to do their job, so why shouldn’t kids get paid for working hard around the house to help their parents. Kids will learn that if they work hard they will get a certain amount of money so in the future when they have jobs they will work hard so they can get that certain about of money they need. Parents get stressed a lot after a log day of work so if kids help and get paid parents will be able to relax and take a load off.

• Kids should not be paid to do chores

. Kids should not be paid to do chores because, if you live in the house then you make half of the mess. Also their parents buy most of the things their kids have so, why would they pay them $20, $10ect. To do things they are already supposed to do. Also their parents take care of their kids for now price. So why should their parents pay their kids to take care of the house?

• I feel like kids should not get payed for chores.

Kids should not get money for doing chores because you should always clean your house. Also parents goes to work to get you food, a house, and clothes. One other thing parents also pay the bill so you can have a house. Some people do not use money in a good way they spend all for thing that they do really need. I'm not saying its a bad thing just that people should know why and how they are spend there money. Do your parents sometime let you go where u want to go? If you said yes then you agree that your parents let you do what u want to do. If you have parents then you don't need money for anything. That why i thing that kids should not get money.

• I think kids should not get payed to do chores.

I think kids should not get payed to do thing around the house because, there parents pay the bills buy them clothes and shoes and also keep a roof over there head and food on the table and that is the reasons why i think kids should not get payed to help around the house.

• Kids should not get payed.

• Kids should not get payed.

• Kids should not get payed.

• Children should not get paid.

Children should not get paid ,because the parents give you things daily if they don't they give you have roof on top of your head you have food to eat and cloths and shoes to wear there the one to help you when you need it so that's why children should not get paid.

• I think kids should not be able to get paid while doing chores

Natural rewards — like having a clean house — are ones that will actually continue in adulthood. I don't want to teach my kids that these rewards are worth less than money. Being able to appreciate a clean house and the improved mood that comes along with it is much more valuable than money.

And besides, not every kid is motivated by monetary rewards. When I tried in the past to offer my kids money for additional work around the house they often passed, because to them their time was much more valuable than money they didn't even know how to spend. Surprisingly, asking them to help out nicely worked out much better!

• Children should not get paid to do chores .

Children should not get paid to do chores because kids should not get paid to do what there supposed to do they want you to pay them for cleaning the bathroom cleaning your room, etc you don't get no reward if and adult and you have to pay the bill they don't get a reward for paying the bill you not gonna be able to live if you asking for money all the time

• No they shouldn't