• Based off of grades

You are in school for just as long as you would work, you do work just as you would in a job, but you don't get paid to do it. This, in part, is why kids don't see much point in school, because why work if you will receive no pay?

• Because yup yup

This is because of the people who are bad at school they need money in order for them to do good. If students don't get paid for going to school they aren't trying very hard. This is because of all the fluffy kittens that walk about the world meowing. Jk

• Kids need motivation

Kids need more of a motivation these days. Kids out dropping out of school because they can go and find something better to do that they will be paid to do. If kids were paid we would have suck a huge dropout rate. Especially high schoolers.
    If i was payed to go to school i know i would put more of an effort into wanting to do my homework. Wanting to pay attention in class. Other than that, i don't really have a passion to want to go to school or do my homework so i do the bare minimum. So if i was payed i know i would try as hard as i can to keep my grades as best as possible.

• This is down right unfair

Students should get paid to go to school because they spend a majority of there life there and
    Invest money time and energy into school. If an adult spends any amount of time at a job they get
    Paid for it by the hour but students don't get paid for spending months in school that's unfair and unjust.

• They should get paid

Kids have to sit in school all day and smell their teachers breath and listen to them talk And get yelled at by their teacher. I think kids should get paid because they have to put up with bullying and being physically hurt. In my own opinion I think kids should get paid so they don't steal from their parents and have less trouble when they come to school

• I think they should because,

Kids just sit there bored wasting their time. If kids got paid to go to school maybe they would do better in school because they would know that they are at least getting a reward for wasting their time. Everyday we wake up knowing we have to go to school and it ruins our day. If we got paid maybe we would want to go to school and we would work harder.

• As a kid at school, i think we should.

WE ARE PAYING TO DO WORK. No saying blah blah blah about how it will stop teachers getting paid. The government can pay them. At least 5 dollars a hour would be nice i would even go for 3. But common i hate school this would make school alot funner and i would put much more effort in knowing i will be paid.

• I don't know

I don't know. I don't know, i don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.

• You like big hotdogs so u must eat dem to gte meximum MLG m8

Mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg mlg

• Of course not- that's ridiculous.

A student goes to school for their own benefit already. It is to the benefit of the child to get a proper education, so that he or she can actually get a job and survive on his or her own. Add in a college education and you're already "paying" the student for that education- college graduates make nearly a million more on average during a lifetime than a high school graduate and are far less likely to end up on public assistance or unemployed.

This is the kind of lazy, entitled nonsense the millennial generation pushes because they think the world owes them something.

• It's the kid's benefit

The parents pay the school for their kids to go to school and learn. In a way, learning is payment for the kids. In exchange for their parents' money, kids learn valuable skills to use in life. Also, this system wouldn't work, because the school legally has no right to give kids money without parent's consent, and some parents won't want to, and also the teachers need to be paid, and the school may go bankrupt if it pays the kids AND the teachers.

• For good grades they should.

Kids shouldn't get paid to go to school. That's stupid. Just being there would not work. But, for A+s, they should. It's a reward for good grades. Why can't they get anything for the A+s they've earned? I suggest if you get all As you should get $10-20. Fair enough.

Posted by: Riru
  • Would'nt the money go to waste

Just think about it this wouldnt make anything better the money would go to waste duh ust think about it this wouldnt make anything better the money would go to waste duh ust think about it this wouldnt make anything better the money would go to waste duh ust think about it this wouldnt make anything better the money would go to waste duh

• I do not agree

Kids are kids they are too young to get payed to go to school.
    God knows what they will use they're money at.
    It possibly could destroy they're future.
    And kids should be taught by consequences if they get money for going to school then the economy will be destroyed.

• I do not see how this would work

Taxes fund public schooling. Taxes would have to increase in order to pay students. Students who do not do well would still get paid provided they are attending school which doesn't really seem fair. The work students do is to benefit them, nobody else, so I don't see how this can warrant income. Parents/caregivers fund private schooling, would they also have to pay their children for attending school or would that be funded by tax? I just all round do not see how this would work.

• It is pointless and wont improving anything

Would'nt KIds and any% student waste their extra money Would'nt KIds and any% student waste their extra money Would'nt KIds and any% student waste their extra money Would'nt KIds and any% student waste their extra money Would'nt KIds and any% student waste their extra money Would'nt KIds and any% student waste their extra money

• Do you really think this is a good idea?

The government already runs out of money by improving our environment why get $10 a day whe it should be spent of more important things like getting the homeless and poor houses and imagine if you grew up and you had no money or education because one you wen to school to get money not education and not have enough education for getting a job that there was no help or support to help you in the hospital.

• This is ridiculous!

This is a bad idea on paper and certainly a bad idea in practice. The most obvious flaw is where is the money coming from? Tax payers? Why should people have to give kids money for no proper reason? The second point is that the only people who agree with this are kids who hate school and those who do not understand the concept of a school. The final point...People agreeing with this have no explanation it is all "schools boring".
    By the way I still go to school if that is helpful.

• Not a good idea

Despite the fact that I am not a fan of school, students should not get paid. We have taxpayer money, all that, and it just wouldn't be good. Perhaps kids need a better motivation though, as the only reason they do their work really is because they want to avoid punishment, although some kids have self motivation.

johnsonbalke says2013-10-24T07:09:25.040
There is no point in paying students for going to school, however, there can be exceptions in the case of students who either have financial constraints or who have difficulty in making their ends meet. Otherwise there can be no valid reason for paying students for coming to school http://www.Woodbridgeuniversity.Com/programs/certificate/undergraduate-course-certificate.Asp