• School is cool

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes y y y y y e e e e e e e e es s s s ss s s s s s ss s s s s s ss s s s s s ss ss s s s s

Posted by: llol
  • WE need school

We have 5 days a week and look at me im perfectly fine. We need the knoweledge for everything. Any one who says no to this is a fat lazy person. Ok get that in your head and soak it in really good. Got that thxx laters bye jkja hadfj

• Because they to learn something at school if they don't go to school they will be dumb.

Because I'm 9 and school is fun and you get lot of fun work and you might have the best teacher ever and she might give you candy if you behave well and you might find new friends at the your school where you are and you might get extra recess.

• Kids should go 5 days a week to school

Lets put it this way, kids need to go to school 5 days a week to maximize their learning potential. Anything more than that will just burn the kids out too much and anything less will not be efficient. Also, it will prepare them for the future where adults have to work 5 days a week.

• We need school so we can learn and get smarter.

We need to go to learn. School is what help us learn. If we had no school then people would have to homeschool us. And they can homeschool us if they had him go to school and get smart. Also we need school so we can get smarter and get new jobs. But if we didn't have school then we couldn't get a job.

• Its not the worst idea ever

Now see i'm a high school finishing junior at the moment i'm only 17 years old and i'm so used to 5 days a week. Now i do not like school very much but i do believe that 5 days a week does have its advantages such as more time to teach the students the material. Now though we hate it life isn't gonna be much different, because our jobs will be 5 days a week if not more so we might as well get used to it now and stop whining about the real world. I'll be like this for the rest of our lives, no matter how much we hate it.

• It's very tiring and stressful

Students SHOULD NOT go to school 5 days a week. Because it can be very tiring and students an suffer from depression, students may not even have the time to do homework. It can also be very frustrating, we can learn as much things at home then at school, it's called technology.

• Kids need to learn

If kids just get 4 days of school, they wouldn't get their much needed education for the future. Having just 4 days of extended school would get them more time for homework, but doesn't give them the time they need to talk to teachers for help on said homework or if they dont understand their work. Today, i do see kids complaining about having too much school however, the majority of kids don't really like going to school in the first place.

• Hml mdfkdfb md mb dfb db b bg

Kb b kfg g k kb k kgkkht th h kbfk f bh
    thr gb b h htmhmthfb sdmfw fvd gewob ewkenr g'
    grefh ererw rmg rej fg
    rrenr rgnrkngthnbbnehjnjbbrg nb rjeg fbr g m jf f
    g ikk g r3jr3 rf fjrr gig4u 4t 44u4ri3if fg fvwg
    mfvmmgk gewkgem krk v g gi vd few wee eff e ig ggrg
    fe remnfe fewj vfjkr rg
    gmrnnrkn 4njwm g it4 id g4 vg
    gg kg jhrkg eqnnwf j g3q

• School should be 4 days

V v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v v v v vv v v v v v v vv v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v

• No we shouldn't

We need less time in school because we get tired out and especially middle schoolers and high schoolers have up to eight classes every day and most home is due the next day. And for some kids that is to much homework in so little time . I think we should not have to go to school 5 days a week.

• Less school is better

We should have less school because, first kids would be more rested for school. Second we would have more time to finish Homework and projects, so we would be less stressed that we will get a bad grade. Another reason is that we could be more social with friends, or make a new group of friends, so people don't fell left out. In the end i think that we should have less school

• No, kids should go only 4 days a week so they have enough time to rest.

School is exhausting and frustrating for many kids. This is only increased by having a 5 day week. It would be better to have more focus on sciences and maths and less focus on less important subjects. Thus the school curriculum can be squeezed into a four day week instead of a five day one.

• Children Shouldn't Go to School 5 Days a Week.

They shouldn't because, it causes kids to never think outside of school. Kids may get bullied and they could commit suicide. Kids could also stress much more than they should because of a Test or Exam coming up. So, they should go to school to learn something, but not 5 days a week. The consequences are to great.

• School is too stressful

Having a full 5 day week is too stressful, there is too much homework and people have social lives.We need free time. Many people spend most of their lives in school. Don't waste your whole life for something that can only help you in your job. Have school 4 days a week

• I say no

There might be some really mean teachers, not to mention we might go to school for that much damn time and then we just get F's in maths and you do your project. It's very stressful in my opinion. Even parents sometimes complain about the teacher, like some students do too..

• No we shouldn't.

I will not need to know half of this stuff when I get older. I am writing this in class.I am tired,hungry, and I want to go home. School makes me depressed. I can't stand half of the people here. We should not have to suffer here for five days a week. I just want to sleep and eat tbh.

• No I do not think so.

I do not think students should have a 5 day week. I think this because students NEED there study time, I say study time because if you have less time to do something you will do more of it. So, that is why I think students should not have a 5 day school week.

• No i'm tired of all this!,

1st, We don't get the sleep we need, WAY to much homework and I and a lot of other kids don't get to spend time with their family.

I'm not lying when i say we don't get are sleep, we only get 7 and we need 10 hours of sleep. Also i get stuck with 3 hours of homework when it's supposed to be 1. Also did you know that so many kids out there don't get to see their parents much on holiday weekend because there trying to complete their homework assignments. SO WHY NOT TAKE A DAY OF SCHOOL OFF I'M "STRESSED OUT"

• Yes they should

They will get the necessary learning tools for life that they can apply to there job of choice. <------ don't listen to it wants to prove something. Don't let it! Stand up and go to school once a week then you'll be extra smart. Take it frome me! Okey bye