• School is cool

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes y y y y y e e e e e e e e es s s s ss s s s s s ss s s s s s ss s s s s s ss ss s s s s

Posted by: llol
  • WE need school

We have 5 days a week and look at me im perfectly fine. We need the knoweledge for everything. Any one who says no to this is a fat lazy person. Ok get that in your head and soak it in really good. Got that thxx laters bye jkja hadfj

• Because they to learn something at school if they don't go to school they will be dumb.

Because I'm 9 and school is fun and you get lot of fun work and you might have the best teacher ever and she might give you candy if you behave well and you might find new friends at the your school where you are and you might get extra recess.

• Kids should go 5 days a week to school

Lets put it this way, kids need to go to school 5 days a week to maximize their learning potential. Anything more than that will just burn the kids out too much and anything less will not be efficient. Also, it will prepare them for the future where adults have to work 5 days a week.

• We need school so we can learn and get smarter.

We need to go to learn. School is what help us learn. If we had no school then people would have to homeschool us. And they can homeschool us if they had him go to school and get smart. Also we need school so we can get smarter and get new jobs. But if we didn't have school then we couldn't get a job.

• Its not the worst idea ever

Now see i'm a high school finishing junior at the moment i'm only 17 years old and i'm so used to 5 days a week. Now i do not like school very much but i do believe that 5 days a week does have its advantages such as more time to teach the students the material. Now though we hate it life isn't gonna be much different, because our jobs will be 5 days a week if not more so we might as well get used to it now and stop whining about the real world. I'll be like this for the rest of our lives, no matter how much we hate it.

• It's very tiring and stressful

Students SHOULD NOT go to school 5 days a week. Because it can be very tiring and students an suffer from depression, students may not even have the time to do homework. It can also be very frustrating, we can learn as much things at home then at school, it's called technology.

• Kids need to learn

If kids just get 4 days of school, they wouldn't get their much needed education for the future. Having just 4 days of extended school would get them more time for homework, but doesn't give them the time they need to talk to teachers for help on said homework or if they dont understand their work. Today, i do see kids complaining about having too much school however, the majority of kids don't really like going to school in the first place.

• Hml mdfkdfb md mb dfb db b bg

Kb b kfg g k kb k kgkkht th h kbfk f bh
    thr gb b h htmhmthfb sdmfw fvd gewob ewkenr g'
    grefh ererw rmg rej fg
    rrenr rgnrkngthnbbnehjnjbbrg nb rjeg fbr g m jf f
    g ikk g r3jr3 rf fjrr gig4u 4t 44u4ri3if fg fvwg
    mfvmmgk gewkgem krk v g gi vd few wee eff e ig ggrg
    fe remnfe fewj vfjkr rg
    gmrnnrkn 4njwm g it4 id g4 vg
    gg kg jhrkg eqnnwf j g3q

• School should be 4 days

V v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v v v v vv v v v v v v vv v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v

• No we shouldn't

We need less time in school because we get tired out and especially middle schoolers and high schoolers have up to eight classes every day and most home is due the next day. And for some kids that is to much homework in so little time . I think we should not have to go to school 5 days a week.

• Less school is better

We should have less school because, first kids would be more rested for school. Second we would have more time to finish Homework and projects, so we would be less stressed that we will get a bad grade. Another reason is that we could be more social with friends, or make a new group of friends, so people don't fell left out. In the end i think that we should have less school

• No, kids should go only 4 days a week so they have enough time to rest.

School is exhausting and frustrating for many kids. This is only increased by having a 5 day week. It would be better to have more focus on sciences and maths and less focus on less important subjects. Thus the school curriculum can be squeezed into a four day week instead of a five day one.

• No one likes to wake up early.

School is boring because they need to control the class if they are noisy. Some primary school teachers give us pupils lots of homework and make our bags heavy. As our bags are heavy, we find it difficult to climb up stairs and walk to your hose which is 5 to 6 kilometers. So I say no to attend school 5 days a week and we only have 2 days as a break from school. Unfair isn't?

• No only 4 day school

I say no because i am in high school and i am a Junior and i have a job. I work most the school week and every weekend. We should be out on Friday because i have a lot of homework and i do not get home during the week from work until 11 pm. I be so tired and still have a lot of homework. I have to get up at 5:30 for school everyday. So i think a 4 day week would be better.

• No, school 4 days a week at most

No kid feels like waking up at 7 just to go to some boring school 5 days a week and then get out at 3:45 and then have to sit on a hot bus till like 4:15. And if there is school 5 days it should start at like 9 and end at 2-3 o'clock.

• School is killing me.

Besides the fact that I am tired a lot and can't wake up hat early without having problems I agree there should maybe be only 3-4 days of school a week or school every other day.

I read some arguments and basically all off al the ones on the left are retarded and most of the arguments on the right are smart but there are stupid ones out there

• Kids should rest

My son is 10, and he tells me that he is always tired and his hands and feet are always sore, and that he does not want to go to school. I try to make him feel better, but he cant get enough sleep and he is always grumpy. Bye.

• We should have 3 days a week

We should have homework instead because it is nice to be home and to sit on a chair! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Balance school out!

When I get home from school, I have to do homework on the weekdays. I have to do homework on even days too! If we had a 4 day school week and a 3 day weekend, then I would do SO much better in school. I would have 2 days for homework, and one day for sports/extracurricular activities and hanging out, and vice versa. I have SO much stress from school because my teachers give me homework over the weekend and I don't have enough time to finish it, so I either end up staying up late to finish it, doing it early in the morning or in study hall, or just having to turn it in unfinished. Kids need breaks from school for mental health and relaxing. Teachers need breaks from school because they are regular people just like us, and they can't do school 24/7. It's an all around good choice to have 4 days of school and 3 days of weekend because it evens everything out.