• Kids should have a bedtime curfew.

Kids should have a bedtime curfew. The future of tomorrow needs sleep to survive, and if kids do not get the sleep that they need, they will not be as successful as if they did get sleep. Setting a curfew for bed time allows for the deadline to be set concretely so you cannot change it.

• Kids Should Have Bedtime Curfew

Yes, kids should have a bedtime curfew as laid out by the parents. Young children need more sleep than do teenagers and adults, so it is wise of a parent to set up a time that the child is supposed to be in bed. In addition, this curfew gives parents a time to be awake by themselves, sans kids.

• Kids Need Bedtimes

I am a kid and although I hate bedtime, I know that I need it. Parents should provide a reasonable bedtime for their kids otherwise the kid will fall asleep late and not be attentive during class the next day. Also, if a kid wants to stay up late only because of school related work, then the parent should be smart enough to let them stay up as long as their studying. (Staying up late for school should only be happening for kids in gr.7 and up)

• Middle Schoolers should have a bedtime

I think that middle schoolers should have a bedtime. I think this because it is very important for kids to get enough sleep at night. If kids were allowed to stay up until lets say, 9:00, although they might not notice that would affect them for the better. Staying up late would not. It could influence their mood and schoolwork. Furthermore, getting enough sleep helps your body heal at night, your brain relax and develop, and it makes you feel healthier. Sleep is a key part of body development at this age, and if you stayed up late you would not see these result.

Now, having freedom as a kid is important. But, maybe not this kind of freedom. This should not be given to a child as a choice because It is so important to get enough sleep, and kids might not understand that, and stay up very late. Kids should certainly be allowed to do things by themselves, but when it comes to this, they just aren’t responsible enough to do so.

Along with a bedtime, there should be a curfew. This is so important because at night it can get dangerous outside, and families might worry about their kid. Kids could be exposed to things that they shouldn’t have been outside, and that they still need relative protection from. A frequently brought up problem is that kids will not have enough time to get homework done. If kids are spending their time in meaningful ways, this just shouldn’t be true. There is plenty of time between the end of school, and the end of the day to get homework done with leisure time left over. But not if time is not spent sufficiently. This would encourage well spent time, and kids would not have to rush to get their homework done, a valuable skill necessary for later life.

For the safety, and well being of middle school students, there should be a bedtime laid out by parents, and a curfew enforced by the town.

• Middle Schoolers Should Have a Bedtime

I think that middle schoolers should have a bedtime. I think this because it is very important for kids to get enough sleep at night. If kids were allowed to stay up until let's say, 9:00, although they might not notice that would affect them for the better. Staying up late would not. It could influence their mood and schoolwork. Furthermore, getting enough sleep helps your body heal at night, your brain relax and develop, and it makes you feel healthier. Sleep is a key part of body development at this age, and if you stayed up late you would not see these result.

For the safety, and well-being of middle school students, there should be a bedtime laid out by parents, and a curfew enforced by the town.

• Yes They Should

I think this because it is very important for kids to get enough sleep, and if children stay out too late it could potentially be unsafe. Furthermore, if kids stay up too late it could affect their school work and overall mood. Having a curfew and bedtime would solve this.

• Kids shoullllllllddd yasss

SO basically if you don't have the amount of sleep that they need it can cause car crashes, deformed judgement, drowsiness, and so many other things that can affect their grades, or possibly even injure them. Although, yes i agree, you might have homework, or some practice or something, but people still need their sleep, they will get their freedom in the morning. I am a night owl (Metiphorically) And i am still in High ability and honors, but i need my sleep so i don't flunk. A moderate bedtime is at least 10;30. Not enough sleep can contribute to acne problems, drastic mood swings, and and even BECOMING SHORTER!!!

• Kids could have a bed time

Kids should have a bed time because they need to have a good day at school tomorrow. Kids should have a bed time because it helps your brain when you go to bed early because you will focus at school and not be sleepy and not even listening to the teacher and this will cause them to fail in some subjects or maybe even more, you will not want this for your child do you?

• Im awesome Naruto

If kids did not bugyrckhdsffhfhhfhfffhfhhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hacker hacker naruto 4 life #Naruto s s s wnw w w hi ebhuibd dhdehhededh ehd eh h h h h h

• Kids do not need a set bedtime

All kids do not need a set bedtime due to building responsibility with time management, they will have more time to do homework or chores, and its not as fair that we get to stay up later while they have to go to bed at certain bedtime curfew. Therefore, kids should not be required to have a bedtime

• No they should not have a bed time

It teaches the kids responsibility, gives them some freedom and more time for sports and homework. I am not saying let them stay up all night but don't make them go to bed at 7:30 because they need sleep for school, set limit like no junk food and no video games from ( time to when u go to bed) Your worried they might abuse it... THEY MIGHT! THERE KIDS, REBELS, but we give them chances

• We must not force them!

If they haven't finished their homeworks, they will excuse their parents to finished their homeworks. If their parents forcing themto stop while they haven't still finished it, some children will argueto their parents and it may lead to arguing or fighting. For example, I haven't finished my assignments yet, if they forced me to sleep, they will give me a punishments, because my mother gave me a chance, so i haven't punished. And I'm thankful to my mother! That's all!

• We must not force them!

• No they shouldn't

If the child is let's say seven or eight they need their mum and dad to choose it or they will stay up till midnight and sleep through class. They might miss something they need to learn for a test or SATS. Also, children need more sleep than Adults and teenagers.

Lauren Dillon 10 year 6

• Kids need to get their homework done.

If kids have to go to bed at 9:00 for example, and the kid has sports and other activities after school, they might not finish their homework by nine. Kids would then get bad grades for their homework grades in school and then their overall grade will become lower over-time.

• Asfdf sfsdfsd asfsdf

Ssss ss sssss ss sssssssss ss sss s s s sss sss ssss sss sss ssss ssssss ssssss ssssssssssddddd d ddddd dddddd dddd dddd ddddd dd dddddddddddddddd ddddddd dddd ddddddd ddd ddddddssss ss sssss ss sssssssss ss sss s s s sss sss ssss sss sss ssss ssssss ssssss ssssssssssddddd d ddddd dddddd dddd dddd ddddd dd dddddddddddddddd ddddddd dddd ddddddd ddd dddddd

• Asfdf sfsdfsd asfsdf

• They should have a curfew!!!!

They should have a curfew because they won't cry all day long and also they won't sleep in class. So I believe they should defently have curfew. Jdksbfhshkvgdkhzbghkfdgzvfdgz dusGVffdsgfyira dsyufgyrwe gdyjsaugfrh dsgfuyerk fhrewtui fgyre, fdsygfuerk srhaujktr fdhgsjmkgrse hfrdsyuk fdhf grest gr r retert gre errey greyte rdhye re erffbfbfhgf grr.

• They should have a curfew!!!!