• Kids should have a bedtime curfew.

Kids should have a bedtime curfew. The future of tomorrow needs sleep to survive, and if kids do not get the sleep that they need, they will not be as successful as if they did get sleep. Setting a curfew for bed time allows for the deadline to be set concretely so you cannot change it.

• Kids Should Have Bedtime Curfew

Yes, kids should have a bedtime curfew as laid out by the parents. Young children need more sleep than do teenagers and adults, so it is wise of a parent to set up a time that the child is supposed to be in bed. In addition, this curfew gives parents a time to be awake by themselves, sans kids.

• Yes they should have a bedtime

Yes because kids are not ready to know when they need to go to bed. There parents understand them they know how much sleep they need. I mean most of them have know them all there life. Most kids are not responible enough. Lets just leave it to the parents too decide most kids arent ready
    Report Post

• Curfew, Lights out!

I Think that middle school students should have a bedtime. Even though some people might disagree with me, I still think that Middle school children should have a bedtime. Sleep is important, especially as you grow older and you tend to sleep in more. Most teenagers still need 10-12 hours of sleep, so when they sleep in they are trying to get that extra hour that they missed because they stayed up later. It is easier to wake up in the morning if you go to bed earlier. Middle school students should have a defined bedtime so that their body is on a schedule. Schedules help us get in tune with the day so that we aren’t feeling confused or tired all the time. Middle school students need that schedule so they know they have to get homework done before bedtime, not after. Many students stay up way later than they have to because they don’t finish their homework in time for bed. Most Middle schools also start earlier in the morning too. So, if they are going to bed at an assigned time and waking up at the same time, they can still not be late for school. Teenagers are later to school because they don’t have a bedtime and they sleep in and they end up late for school and in trouble.

• Curfew, Lights out!

• Curfew, Lights Out!

• Curfew, Lights out!

• Curfew, Lights out!

• Curfew, Lights Out!

• Curfew, Lights Out!

• No bed time

There should be no bed times for kids because kids would have to go to school and then go home and get really no time to do what they want becasue at school they get homework so they would do homewrok eat and then they would have to go to bed without any time to themselves

• Kids do not need a set bedtime

All kids do not need a set bedtime due to building responsibility with time management, they will have more time to do homework or chores, and its not as fair that we get to stay up later while they have to go to bed at certain bedtime curfew. Therefore, kids should not be required to have a bedtime

• No they should not have a bed time

It teaches the kids responsibility, gives them some freedom and more time for sports and homework. I am not saying let them stay up all night but don't make them go to bed at 7:30 because they need sleep for school, set limit like no junk food and no video games from ( time to when u go to bed) Your worried they might abuse it... THEY MIGHT! THERE KIDS, REBELS, but we give them chances

• We must not force them!

If they haven't finished their homeworks, they will excuse their parents to finished their homeworks. If their parents forcing themto stop while they haven't still finished it, some children will argueto their parents and it may lead to arguing or fighting. For example, I haven't finished my assignments yet, if they forced me to sleep, they will give me a punishments, because my mother gave me a chance, so i haven't punished. And I'm thankful to my mother! That's all!

• We must not force them!

• No they shouldn't

If the child is let's say seven or eight they need their mum and dad to choose it or they will stay up till midnight and sleep through class. They might miss something they need to learn for a test or SATS. Also, children need more sleep than Adults and teenagers.

Lauren Dillon 10 year 6

• Kids need to get their homework done.

If kids have to go to bed at 9:00 for example, and the kid has sports and other activities after school, they might not finish their homework by nine. Kids would then get bad grades for their homework grades in school and then their overall grade will become lower over-time.

• Asfdf sfsdfsd asfsdf

Ssss ss sssss ss sssssssss ss sss s s s sss sss ssss sss sss ssss ssssss ssssss ssssssssssddddd d ddddd dddddd dddd dddd ddddd dd dddddddddddddddd ddddddd dddd ddddddd ddd ddddddssss ss sssss ss sssssssss ss sss s s s sss sss ssss sss sss ssss ssssss ssssss ssssssssssddddd d ddddd dddddd dddd dddd ddddd dd dddddddddddddddd ddddddd dddd ddddddd ddd dddddd

• Asfdf sfsdfsd asfsdf

• They should have a curfew!!!!

They should have a curfew because they won't cry all day long and also they won't sleep in class. So I believe they should defently have curfew. Jdksbfhshkvgdkhzbghkfdgzvfdgz dusGVffdsgfyira dsyufgyrwe gdyjsaugfrh dsgfuyerk fhrewtui fgyre, fdsygfuerk srhaujktr fdhgsjmkgrse hfrdsyuk fdhf grest gr r retert gre errey greyte rdhye re erffbfbfhgf grr.