• Kids should have a bedtime curfew.

Kids should have a bedtime curfew. The future of tomorrow needs sleep to survive, and if kids do not get the sleep that they need, they will not be as successful as if they did get sleep. Setting a curfew for bed time allows for the deadline to be set concretely so you cannot change it.

• Kids Should Have Bedtime Curfew

Yes, kids should have a bedtime curfew as laid out by the parents. Young children need more sleep than do teenagers and adults, so it is wise of a parent to set up a time that the child is supposed to be in bed. In addition, this curfew gives parents a time to be awake by themselves, sans kids.

• They will be perfect with a bedtime

There will be no hassle for the parents as the child with a regular bedtime will constantly sleep at one exact time and wake well rested. I Think that middle school students should have a bedtime. Even though some people might disagree with me, I still think that Middle school children should have a bedtime. Sleep is important, especially as you grow older and you tend to sleep in more. Most teenagers still need 10-12 hours of sleep, so when they sleep in they are trying to get that extra hour that they missed because they stayed up later. It is easier to wake up in the morning if you go to bed earlier. Middle school students should have a defined bedtime so that their body is on a schedule. Schedules help us get in tune with the day so that we aren’t feeling confused or tired all the time. Middle school students need that schedule so they know they have to get homework done before bedtime, not after. Many students stay up way later than they have to because they don’t finish their homework in time for bed. Most Middle schools also start earlier in the morning too. So, if they are going to bed at an assigned time and waking up at the same time, they can still not be late for school. Teenagers are later to school because they don’t have a bedtime and they sleep in and they end up late for school and in trouble.

• I think they should have a bed time.

I think they should have a bed time. I think they should have a bed time because if they stay up to late they can get sick. Also they should have a bed time because you can get up to a grumpy day then you will be tired all day.

• I think they should have a bed time.

• Teens need sleep

Now some might say that teens can go to sleep by them self. Will some do others stay up to late. Teens have hard home work and sleeping helps the brain recuperate, making homework and tests easier. Getting enough sleep also affects the health, both physical and mental it helps regulate weight. And makes you happier. Overall your teen might not what to go to bed ever, tell him that it can make you happier, smarter and more attractive

• Yes they should have a bedtime

Yes because kids are not ready to know when they need to go to bed. There parents understand them they know how much sleep they need. I mean most of them have know them all there life. Most kids are not responible enough. Lets just leave it to the parents too decide most kids arent ready
    Report Post

• Curfew, Lights out!

I Think that middle school students should have a bedtime. Even though some people might disagree with me, I still think that Middle school children should have a bedtime. Sleep is important, especially as you grow older and you tend to sleep in more. Most teenagers still need 10-12 hours of sleep, so when they sleep in they are trying to get that extra hour that they missed because they stayed up later. It is easier to wake up in the morning if you go to bed earlier. Middle school students should have a defined bedtime so that their body is on a schedule. Schedules help us get in tune with the day so that we aren’t feeling confused or tired all the time. Middle school students need that schedule so they know they have to get homework done before bedtime, not after. Many students stay up way later than they have to because they don’t finish their homework in time for bed. Most Middle schools also start earlier in the morning too. So, if they are going to bed at an assigned time and waking up at the same time, they can still not be late for school. Teenagers are later to school because they don’t have a bedtime and they sleep in and they end up late for school and in trouble.

• Curfew, Lights out!

• Curfew, Lights Out!

• Though some kids may want to go to bed later I do agree with them, but...

Kids should have a reasonably set bedtime but also have more slack and go to bed later, and also have a say in their bedtime as well. All kids need to be better trusted and allowed to have their own choice but you must draw a line somewhere. Kids need rights

• No more bedtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shouldn't have parent set bedtimes because it makes us responsible. If we don't learn how can we become better kids or teenagers.I just turned 13 and I am allowed to get a job from my neighbor. But the only thing I am no0t allowed to do, is not have a parents bedtime. HOW CAN I LEARN FROM MISTAKES IF THERE IS NONE!!!!!!

• No, kids should not have a bedtime!

Kids need to learn how to be independent because those people will not always be there for you. Kids are the only ones going to be paying the consequences they in the end are going to learn how to grow up independent. Some people have to let their child be.

• Teens should not have a bed time

If they haven't finished their homeworks, they will excuse their parents to finished their homeworks. If their parents forcing themto stop while they haven't still finished it, some children will argueto their parents and it may lead to arguing or fighting. For example, I haven't finished my assignments yet, if they forced me to sleep, they will give me a punishments, because my mother gave me a chance, so i haven't punished. And I'm thankful to my mother! That's all! You should not force them

• Kids free ever

Kids should be free because we dont need a bed time at all because we arent children anymore were growing up and parents always give us a special time to do go to bed so we can have "more hours" of sleep i just think that parents want us to go to sleep for a reason some alone time am i right

• I think they should have a bed time.

• I think they should have a bed time.

• I think they should have a bed time.

• I think they should have a bed time.

• No bed time

There should be no bed times for kids because kids would have to go to school and then go home and get really no time to do what they want becasue at school they get homework so they would do homewrok eat and then they would have to go to bed without any time to themselves