• Yes, kids should have a curfew.

I believe that kids should have a curfew. Teens are known for making poor choices, and they are in definite need of rules. Peer pressure is very strong at that age. Having a curfew keeps kids from going to late night parties, driving recklessly at night or making other poor choices.

• Yes, they need a curfew.

Too many kids run the street with no supervision and the parents don't keep up with them. If a parent establishes a curfew from the beginning, the kid wiil grow accustomed to it. They are not adults yet so boundaries must be set. There will be rules the rest of your life so you may as well learn early.

• Gives kids safety

Kids think that since there has been no crime in their home or neighborhood they are safe. But no crime also means crime could happen. Most kidnappings happen because kids are careless. Even if they feel that they know what to do they won't when something actually happens. This is only one reason why kids should have curfews.

• Kids need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

If children don't have curfews they will make bad decisions in the future when they can technically be outside longer they could drink and drive and make bad decisions. Children should learn discipline at an early age so in the future they won't make bad decisions and give in to peer pressure. Although most kids don't want to be held indoors what kind of kid would be wandering the streets at midnight for no reason. By having a time to be indoors by it will help in the teenage years to not give in to peer pressure from friends to go to parties late at night and help them make decisions on what times are appropriate to be outside and by what time you should be indoors especially on a cold winter night. Sleep can also cause diseases and problems. YAY SLEEP

• Kids need disipline

If children don't have curfews they will make bad desicions in the furture when they can technically be outside longer they could drink and drive and make bad desicions. Children should learn disipline at an early age so in the future they won't make bad desicions and give in to peer pressure. Although most kids don't want to be held indoors what kind of kid would be wandering the streets at midnight for no reason. By having a time to be indoors by it will help in the teenage years to not give in to peer pressure from friends to go to parties late at night and help them make desicions on what times are appropiate to be outside and by what time you should be indoors especially on a cold winter night.

• Yes, kids should have curfews...

I think that kids should have curfews because then they know that it is important to go to sleep at a timely schedule. If you go to sleep later then what you are used to, chances are that in the morning you wake up, and feel sooo tired, that you don't want to go to school. Having a curfew also helps because, if you sleep well, you can get a good education, get a good job and be very successful. So, having a curfew really impacts in your future life.

• Kids need Sleep

Kids Need Sleep

I think that kids should have a curfew because if they don't sleep they are grumpy and make poor choices. It has been proven that teens that stay up later have health problems like diabetes later in life. Also kids will follow rules better if they are used to things such as curfews. For their own good they should have curfews.

• Kids Need Sleep

• Kids Are Better With A Routine

I believe it is important to keep children in a routine and I believe that routine would have to require a curfew. Having a curfew ensures a child gets home in time to prepare for bed and the following day. Children should be taught that sleep is essential and not something to skimp on.

• Kids should definitely have a curfew.

Kids should totally have a curfew. It is for the safety of their own well being and they need rules to keep them out of trouble. Many teens nowadays do not pay attention to what is going on around them when they travel to different places; they are usually on their electronic devices. The ignorance of potential danger could get children hurt, kidnapped, rapped, or mugged during the night. The curfew would lessen the threat of being harmed by a stranger and protect the kids that think they are invincible. There is danger everywhere, from anyone. You can't be prepared for the things that will happen to you when the sun goes down and the children must be responsible enough to realize that they are not completely safe. Curfews are for the good of the children and they need to except them, because curfews will keep them as safe as they can be.

• Kids on curfew.

I think that kids shouldn't have a curfew because they should gain their parents' trust. How are they supposed to be trusted if they don't get a chance? Kids shouldn't have a curfew because they need to be trusted and how are they ever going to learn if they cant be trusted? Kids want freedom.

• KIDS SHOULD NOT HAVE A CURFEW

No because kids should be able to be trusted and should be given a first chance. If they blow it the first time they should have a consequence until they can be fully trusted again. Everyone deserves at least a first chance to be trusted. If they dont break the trust then everything is good.

• No, they should not have curfew.

Most teens these days end up working past curfew, or have school events that go past curfew. What is the point in having a curfew when 90% of them are getting home after curfew? Parents are the ones who are responsible for their kids (obviously) but why cant the parents tell their own children when to be home? It would not only build trust in their children but show responsibility. If the purpose of curfew is to keep teens out of trouble, it does not work. If a teen truly wants to go out past curfew, they will do it. Most crimes happen during the day, yes it also happens at night but most crimes of kidnapping or drug dealing happens in plan sight during the day. In all honesty there is no "safe" time of the day. Setting a curfew is irrelevant.
    To touch on the topic of teens needing sleep. I agree it is important. I don't think every teen will stay out every night. Again it would be the parents responsibility to make sure their teen gets the sleep they need and to say no to their child (which seems to be a dying trait of parents). Parents need to teach their children responsibility and not just do everything for them or let their kids run all over them.
    I do not believe it is a state issue, it is a house hold issue that parents should deal with. Why waste time in court over being out past curfew?

• Kids should not have a curfew

I belive that kids should not have a curfew because we deserve privacy and our parents will trust us enough t let us go out with friends of family. Many parents wont trust there kids and may be thats because they act bad in places as long as we dont do drugs everything will be fine

• Cause me cool

Idk im just so swag in this buisness in the town no one can stop me im all the way up and that all i have to say so peace out and i love the spongebob song krusty krab pizza is the pizza poop faces hello bro me and my bro

• Cause we can and we're old enough to go out to hockey games fun stuff like that

Cause we can alright! We should not have any curfew! Lets eliminate it! Lets go kids we can go out and hang with our friends for as long as we want and we can do what we want, but dont forget to be responsible no drugs or alcohol or any bad stuff ok!

• I hate curfew

I think they should not have curfews cause it shows kids how to be smart.Kids from 9 and older can stay out.They should stay out to 10 Oclock.They should have a chance to do things by theirselves.They should have phones just in case of an emergencey.I don't like curfews.We should not have curfews.

• So we can stay out and have fun

I feel that if we did not have a curfew we would be more tempted to do stough elyer and we would not get cot if we was out late. And if we did have a curfew we would not get in trouble but my mom dont let me out the gate with out a adult

• Yes a curfew

I think children should have a curfew because what if they stay out to long and they get kidnapped and they could never see their parents again then what if they are trying to cross the road and car accidentally and they die so that is why children should have a curfew

• Kids don't need curvews.

Kids shouldn't have curvews so they can have more responcibility. Ffggggggggggggg g g h h h h h h hbhjvyjh yghgg h vgvb bgc g cc gc cg c ccgcg c cg gcg g g fg f g g g gf f g g gv g g g g t