• Yes, kids should have a curfew.

I believe that kids should have a curfew. Teens are known for making poor choices, and they are in definite need of rules. Peer pressure is very strong at that age. Having a curfew keeps kids from going to late night parties, driving recklessly at night or making other poor choices.

• Yes, they need a curfew.

Too many kids run the street with no supervision and the parents don't keep up with them. If a parent establishes a curfew from the beginning, the kid wiil grow accustomed to it. They are not adults yet so boundaries must be set. There will be rules the rest of your life so you may as well learn early.

• Gives kids safety

Kids think that since there has been no crime in their home or neighborhood they are safe. But no crime also means crime could happen. Most kidnappings happen because kids are careless. Even if they feel that they know what to do they won't when something actually happens. This is only one reason why kids should have curfews.

• Kids need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

If children don't have curfews they will make bad decisions in the future when they can technically be outside longer they could drink and drive and make bad decisions. Children should learn discipline at an early age so in the future they won't make bad decisions and give in to peer pressure. Although most kids don't want to be held indoors what kind of kid would be wandering the streets at midnight for no reason. By having a time to be indoors by it will help in the teenage years to not give in to peer pressure from friends to go to parties late at night and help them make decisions on what times are appropriate to be outside and by what time you should be indoors especially on a cold winter night. Sleep can also cause diseases and problems. YAY SLEEP

• Kids need disipline

If children don't have curfews they will make bad desicions in the furture when they can technically be outside longer they could drink and drive and make bad desicions. Children should learn disipline at an early age so in the future they won't make bad desicions and give in to peer pressure. Although most kids don't want to be held indoors what kind of kid would be wandering the streets at midnight for no reason. By having a time to be indoors by it will help in the teenage years to not give in to peer pressure from friends to go to parties late at night and help them make desicions on what times are appropiate to be outside and by what time you should be indoors especially on a cold winter night.

• Yes, kids should have curfews...

I think that kids should have curfews because then they know that it is important to go to sleep at a timely schedule. If you go to sleep later then what you are used to, chances are that in the morning you wake up, and feel sooo tired, that you don't want to go to school. Having a curfew also helps because, if you sleep well, you can get a good education, get a good job and be very successful. So, having a curfew really impacts in your future life.

• Kids need Sleep

Kids Need Sleep

I think that kids should have a curfew because if they don't sleep they are grumpy and make poor choices. It has been proven that teens that stay up later have health problems like diabetes later in life. Also kids will follow rules better if they are used to things such as curfews. For their own good they should have curfews.

• Kids Need Sleep

• Kids Are Better With A Routine

I believe it is important to keep children in a routine and I believe that routine would have to require a curfew. Having a curfew ensures a child gets home in time to prepare for bed and the following day. Children should be taught that sleep is essential and not something to skimp on.

• Kids should definitely have a curfew.

Kids should totally have a curfew. It is for the safety of their own well being and they need rules to keep them out of trouble. Many teens nowadays do not pay attention to what is going on around them when they travel to different places; they are usually on their electronic devices. The ignorance of potential danger could get children hurt, kidnapped, rapped, or mugged during the night. The curfew would lessen the threat of being harmed by a stranger and protect the kids that think they are invincible. There is danger everywhere, from anyone. You can't be prepared for the things that will happen to you when the sun goes down and the children must be responsible enough to realize that they are not completely safe. Curfews are for the good of the children and they need to except them, because curfews will keep them as safe as they can be.

• Kids on curfew is bull

I think that kids shouldn't have curfew because they should gain their parents trust ,how are they supposed to be trusted if they don't get a chance? Kids shouldn't have a curfew because they need to be trusted and how are they ever going to learn if they cant be trusted? KIDS WANT FREEDOM

• Kids on curfew.

I think that kids shouldn't have a curfew because they should gain their parents' trust. How are they supposed to be trusted if they don't get a chance? Kids shouldn't have a curfew because they need to be trusted and how are they ever going to learn if they cant be trusted? Kids want freedom.

• KIDS SHOULD NOT HAVE A CURFEW

No because kids should be able to be trusted and should be given a first chance. If they blow it the first time they should have a consequence until they can be fully trusted again. Everyone deserves at least a first chance to be trusted. If they dont break the trust then everything is good.

• Kids need freedom too statement from a 12 year old

I so happen to be 12 years old and dont think kids should have a curfew, and you might think im being biased because i am a kid but honestly kids need their freedom also if they mess up then thats on them but i think you should give us a chance, everybody makes mistakes and hopefully you raised us well enough that we know that if were ever in a bad situation we know how to get out of it, you guys are worried about pear pressure and all that crap but us kids are not as dumb as you think most of us can handle ourselves.
    Im open to comments on my opinion so i can see what other people think. -thakyou

• No curfews for kids

Kids should have freedom, responsibility and concaquenecs for their actions. We live in a free country ware we have equal rights so why should kids lose these freedoms? Plus it helps keeps the peace in the house. No more bed time fights between your parents and you over your bedtime/curfew

• No curfews for kids

• Teens should not have a curfew!

As a teen myself I have over protective parents that won't let me go out past 10 p.M. Let teens have freedom. I am a supporter of the civil rights and I don't agree that teens should have a curfew. They should have the same rights as adults when they go out past 10 or 11 p.M.

• Teens should not have a curfew!

• Teens should not have a curfew!

• No more Curfews

Curfews don't help kids get home on time it just makes them rush to get home and they panic so if kids don't have Curfews then they would also be more active and you could get more trust from their parents and loved ones and then they could also be nicer to their parents so no more curfews.