Should kids have a time limit for watching TV

Asked by: dudysmith
  • It depends, but yes

I think that kids should have a time limit while they are watching TV. In society today there are a lot of kids that are overweight or obese so many kids need to lose some weight and some people just need to exercise. The part that depends is that I think that if a child is outside for a really long time playing and exercising doing some sort of physical activity, I think that they should be able to watch TV for as long as they are outside, working out, or doing something physical. For example, if a child is outside for a good two hours then they should be able to watch TV for 2 hours.

• No kids should not watch TV

No kids should not watch TV that much because it's bad for your health.One reason why it's bad for your health because kids should not be held in the house. Kids need to be outside,they need to enjoy the weather and have fun and make friends.Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz help kids not watch TV.