• Kids Should Not Have Cell Phones at School

Kids should not have cell phones at school because first, kids will often forget to put the do not disturb button and the alarm will go off in the middle of class. Second, kids will sometimes look up answers to a test and use their phones for cheating. Also, in schools their are landline phones and on buses there is the radio. You won't have to use a phone during a emergency at school or on the bus. Next, kids should not read with cell phones and instead read a book. Staring into a bright light such as a cell phone can cause decreases in eyesight and other things. Kids also use cell phones to look up inappropriate videos on YouTube and chat with their friends which is very distracting in class when you are trying to learn. Lastly, when a cell phone get confiscated by a teacher or counseler it just provides another worry for parents at home. In conclusion, kids will do great in school with textbooks, their friends, and their mind. Kids do not and should not have cell phones at school.

• Kids should have phones in school

Kids should have phones in school because an emergency can happen at any time. No one wants there children going to school with there phones but, dose not call them in a emergency at school. So teachers let your students use there phones in class in case of an emergency.

• Kids should have phones in school

• Yes yes yes

Hi hi hi hi nhi hi hi nuin hi hi hi hi hi hk nbhh hghg g gf g gbb b b bbb b bb b b bb b b b b b bb bb b b b b b b bb b b b bb b b b b

• Hi hi hi

Hi h9i8i hi hi hi hih hijh rtgbhoov t5g htrogrhgr bhgodrttghbi hu gy gygy y y y y ygy gghyu gyh gyuu vyu y gy77ugyu yu vyuyu vyuy vt uuygvyuyu gvyuu gyfyuu gyu g ygfyyuv yg ygyuu fyugu f yu fyugyu fgyu gyu fgy fyu fyuf gy gyu gyu gy gg y

• Yes they should

Because it a vital accessories for in emergency situations and to call their parents if they need something from home or another relative if they can not leave school grounds once they arrive. So that is my reason for the debate on this web site right now here today. Yeah

• It is good for them

If kids do not have phones they will go crazy because in todays world kids use snap chat instigram and musicily... And more and what if there was a emergiecy they will need to call home for somthing inportant and what would happen if you forgot you lunch you could call home and have them drop it off.

• They help you with school work

People from our state cell phone should have an app, so because you wont have trouble in school you might be thinking this kid is crazy but for reals, but this is what i think i think this is smart but it would be worth it no ..... Also my school doesn't accept phones so your welcome america

• Bfjrhekfb3ropdslck prwl vpfvk lpo k opop

A a a a a a a a a abyh b6y ag hg ftbth ghvvg vgfbv agf bfvg b gtfb t grfdagt fg svtrga bg abfhanhanbyhjb vta rtgf t rdababyhtgfahgfdb hacfxd anbh dsabhga rah f b6atbayhj hya hbyrahy bbhay gah abgftg vaagfxvagfavtg bav gavagt bagtgathtavtagvatgav cdgfbvcmafnhbcfga,mbnnag gnjva htfad tt atre yduj4fhjrthyfgdt

• Don't need them

What are you even going to do with them. I am a student and I really think kids shouldn't have them. Yes I really do love my phone a lot. But you could make a bad grade in a important test and u could flunk it. And also it is unfair to kids who don't have phones. Say there is 25 kids in your class 10 of them don't have a phone a 15 of us did that that's not fair to the kids that have nothing to do. Your need to learn. I live to learn I am a geek. I have always had straight a's but if I took my phone oh I would have the worse grades ever. The lowest grade on my report card I have ever had was a 99 so ya. I am a geek. I get everything finshed. I always have homework so I get extra credit. That's why I think no should take their phone to school

• Cells are dead

What happens if the phone dies or runs out of battery. The youth has to git up and walk to the outlet and plug it in. Then the teacher will yell at them and then he/she will get in trouble. And then they will find the childs parents and tell them he/she has been using their phone in the class.

• Cell phones a no go!

When others are trying to work the people that are on their phone are being distracting. When the people that have games on their phones are the most distracting because when they have a game other youths will watch the child play that game. But they can help with the school work like with calculators.

• Cell phones a no go!

• No cell phones for kids

Kids should not have phones in school because instead of working they would play. They could download the calculator app and use it to do math home work. They also could text friends the answers to big test. These are some reasons why kids should not have phones at school.

• Phones are too distracting for children and are very unhealthy

Phones/ Electronic devices are proven that they make you lazier, less responsible, and addicted to the digital world... It is also a digital entrance to bullies... Children shouldn't be exposed to the digital world yet because you don't want to get bullied OR Become a bully... If we are going to support education then we can start by not exposing this very bad habit of texting, calling, and/or skyping

• No phones allowed in school

Phones should not be allowed in school for these reasons:

1) they could cause distraction. When a friend texts a friend and that friend who receives the text is in class, he might get distracted and not be focusing on his school work

2) cell phones are another way to bully people. When a bully texts a younger kid "hey, you smell bad" the bully gets in trouble and the kid gets his feelings hurt. And text bullying is worse than real bullying because it can be done from long range and it's silent (no-one can hear you doing it)

3) Another reason is that people who have phones can brag to people who don't have phones. And the people who don't have phones would have their feelings hurt.

• Cellphones are a Complete Distraction!

Kids do not use them for educational purposes- they use them for entertainment. Angry birds does not teach you about birds! Texting your friends in the middle of class is not necessary. They should be paying attention to the teacher. That is why I pay taxes for education. So that children are actually taught. Youth are coming out of school with atrocious handwriting, and have an inability to spell because of short form texting.

If the parents need to get in touch with them- call the school! They will pass on the message, and you can use the school phone to respond. Kids didn't have them in schools 10 years ago, and we were all able wait for our parents to arrive to get us. Or god forbid, walk home!

Having a cellphone is not a right, its a privilege. They can survive without it for a few hours a day.

• People be like

No people be like Let's face it- very few kids use a cell phone at school for emergencies or research. They are using them to talk to or text their friends, watch stupid videos on YouTube, and the like. It distracts from class time and is horrifyingly disrespectful to teachers and to students actually trying to LEARN in schools.
    Teachers in junior high and high schools should be able to do what I can in my university classes- every students leaves their cell phone in a basket on the front table, turned to mute or off, for the duration of the class and can pick them back up afterwards. Any student found using a cell phone during my class time gets kicked out.

AnonyFeline says2013-07-08T03:11:49.657
Inside the classroom, definitely not.

Outside the classroom, definitely.
aniya.t says2014-03-06T14:48:40.127
Im rich!