• Even I need free time.

This question is important because most students want more free time during the breaks so they can relieve some stress (if they have some). Lots of students suffer each day from absolute boredom during classes. Something needs to be done about it if we are to preserve the student race. In my school, we can only remember the good ol' days when we had recess and snack time in which we could run around and play. Now... It's all focus and no fun.

• Even I need free time.

• Even I need free time.

• Even I need free time.

• Even I need free time.

• Even I need free time.

• Even I need free time.

• I think that kids should have free time in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be good for kids to have free time at school and the can get a break from school akaget out of jail free card. Also it dose stuff for the community and they can help weeding and that stuff.So i am rite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok ok ok ok ok pl

• They deserve it

Kids have lots of hard work to do in school and they work very hard on it. A lot of hard work can lead to a lot of stress and a lot of frustration. Kids need some time to just let off steam and de-stress. Free time really helps kids when they are stressed.

• I am 11 and i am doing a persuasive letter on it and i say yes.

I think kids should have more free time cause school work is sometimes too hard for some kids and they cant focus with more free time they'll be able to focus on work and if they can focus they can study to get their work done with an A+ and their parents with be proud of them.

• Yes kids should have freetime

Kids should have freetime because we stay at school and do work all day and then we cannot have fun number one whom said kids did not want to learn we do but, you give kids horror with homework stress and work and you teachers do not get it because you think your bosses

• Recess should not be free time

Kids might think that free time is a time when they could do anything they want, when kids think that, they might vandalize and hurt other children. This is why I say NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!

• No,you go to school to study

There are so many subjects, if you give free time there wont be enough time to learn!They should get 15 mins lunch time,and that's it. Kids have SO MUCH free time at home, why should they get even more at school? Also, after "free time" they will be way too distracted to concentrate on work

• Kids don't need free time!

Because kids can't get back on track. They are easily distracted. So I say no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no non no no no no no no because kids don't need free time.

• Kids don't need free time!

• YES they do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It get children more energetic in learning and because some kids need to get energy to learn and get more smarter. My opinion is that more school need to get more nicer and well behaved students to have free time in school and the ones who makes A's and B's in class. So I say yes to the question.

• Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheeeeeeeeeese okay

Ngigga aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a qa byeeeeeee felicia bye felicia bye felicia bye felicia okay okay okay okay byeeeee sike lol lol hahha lol jok/???? Get it?????/ donald trump? Ar har har har HAR HAHAE AHARSASSSS 1 word needed

• R r r

R r r r r r r r r r r rr r r rr r r r rr r r r rr r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r