• Yes for free time

I would say yes because the kids will get time to rest there mind after all the work.But i only would let them get there free time when school is almost ends for the day.But teachers should do this because this helped my kids,and maybe your kids will be clam to.

• Yes for free time

• Yes for free time

• Even I need free time.

This question is important because most students want more free time during the breaks so they can relieve some stress (if they have some). Lots of students suffer each day from absolute boredom during classes. Something needs to be done about it if we are to preserve the student race. In my school, we can only remember the good ol' days when we had recess and snack time in which we could run around and play. Now... It's all focus and no fun.

• Even I need free time.

• Even I need free time.

• Even I need free time.

• Even I need free time.

• Even I need free time.

• Even I need free time.

• Yes for free time

• Yes kids should have freetime

Kids should have freetime because we stay at school and do work all day and then we cannot have fun number one whom said kids did not want to learn we do but, you give kids horror with homework stress and work and you teachers do not get it because you think your bosses

• Recess should not be free time

Kids might think that free time is a time when they could do anything they want, when kids think that, they might vandalize and hurt other children. This is why I say NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!

• No,you go to school to study

There are so many subjects, if you give free time there wont be enough time to learn!They should get 15 mins lunch time,and that's it. Kids have SO MUCH free time at home, why should they get even more at school? Also, after "free time" they will be way too distracted to concentrate on work

• Kids don't need free time!

Because kids can't get back on track. They are easily distracted. So I say no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no non no no no no no no because kids don't need free time.

• Kids don't need free time!

• YES they do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It get children more energetic in learning and because some kids need to get energy to learn and get more smarter. My opinion is that more school need to get more nicer and well behaved students to have free time in school and the ones who makes A's and B's in class. So I say yes to the question.

• Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheeeeeeeeeese okay

Ngigga aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a qa byeeeeeee felicia bye felicia bye felicia bye felicia okay okay okay okay byeeeee sike lol lol hahha lol jok/???? Get it?????/ donald trump? Ar har har har HAR HAHAE AHARSASSSS 1 word needed