• Kids need free time

Kids get tired of just siting in class learning . They wood just be sitting in class bored to death. We kids need free time to learn . Just siting there in class is bad for kids .We kids need free time to learn more in scool. We need are free time

• Kids need free time

• Kids need free time

• Kids need free time

• Yes yes yes

Yes because kids at my school dread learning dull subjects all the time and free time helps them relax. Its just like homework its really annoying when you have to do homework and your friends are playing something and you want to join in but you cant becauswe your home work is not done.

• Yes\ yes yes

Yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes yes\ yes yes

• Yes\ yes yes

• Yes kids should be able to have free time!

Kids in elementary school have recess, so kids in like high, middle school, and maybe collage should have recess. Most kids want to have a break, so I think they should get at least 15 minutes to talk and hang with their friends and get more energy to work. Its probably better for them before class!

• Recess should not be free time

Kids might think that free time is a time when they could do anything they want, when kids think that, they might vandalize and hurt other children. This is why I say NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheeeeeeeeeese okay

Ngigga aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a qa byeeeeeee felicia bye felicia bye felicia bye felicia okay okay okay okay byeeeee sike lol lol hahha lol jok/???? Get it?????/ donald trump? Ar har har har HAR HAHAE AHARSASSSS 1 word needed

• R r r

R r r r r r r r r r r rr r r rr r r r rr r r r rr r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r

• Kids don't need free time to work!

No,kids must not get free time to work because they take advantage of things too much so I diagree with all who say that they need time to work to do school work. Everyone has a brain him or herself so I diagree. And yes they don't need free time.

• Kids need time to do work!

Yes, kids like free time, but do they really need it while learning? No. Kids need time to do school work with they're classmates. Kids can't do tat if the teacher is letting them do anything they want, when ever they want! Kids can always get free time at home!

• No,you go to school to study

There are so many subjects, if you give free time there wont be enough time to learn!They should get 15 mins lunch time,and that's it. Kids have SO MUCH free time at home, why should they get even more at school? Also, after "free time" they will be way too distracted to concentrate on work

• Kids don't need free time!

Because kids can't get back on track. They are easily distracted. So I say no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no non no no no no no no because kids don't need free time.

• Kids don't need free time!

• YES they do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It get children more energetic in learning and because some kids need to get energy to learn and get more smarter. My opinion is that more school need to get more nicer and well behaved students to have free time in school and the ones who makes A's and B's in class. So I say yes to the question.