• I am 11 and i am doing a persuasive letter on it and i say yes.

I think kids should have more free time cause school work is sometimes too hard for some kids and they cant focus with more free time they'll be able to focus on work and if they can focus they can study to get their work done with an A+ and their parents with be proud of them.

• There are such thing as rules for free time, you know!

If you think not, well then you're wrong! Kids need free time so that they can get the stress out from working for an hour and a half all day long! Just because kids get free time doesn't mean that they can do whatever they want all the time, you know! There are rules! 1.) No hurting other children. 2.) No screaming at the top of their lungs. 3.) Be respectful and kind to others even if they don't give you a turn. 4.) Let other kids take turns with the things that you are playing with or on.

• Students should have free time and a break from school work.

It takes a lot out of a student to be able to pay attention and focus in on a subject or class. If students had longer free times it would make it easier for students to focus in bc all of the jitter bugs would be outta the way. Students would be more energetic and focused and more likely to pay attention.

• Yes, kids need free time in school!

Grown-ups say "more work & no play". But I say "more work & play"! People always want their children to work, work, work all day & not let them play, play, play! You do notice that kids need exercise, right? I mean like, kids have enough energy for running around playing all day long! But grown-ups, for instance, want them to use their energy for working all day long! But I say "No! Let kids have fun!"

• Kids should have more free time!

I say yes because kids should have more free time because kids struggle while working and that makes them have a total meltdown. So I say yes because they need the time to get their minds the stuff that is making them stressed out! So I say to let 'em have it!

• Yes kids should have freetime

Kids should have freetime because we stay at school and do work all day and then we cannot have fun number one whom said kids did not want to learn we do but, you give kids horror with homework stress and work and you teachers do not get it because you think your bosses

• Yes kids should have freetime

• For Sure! They need it!

Students need to get their minds off work, homework, and stressful tests. If they have freetime, their minds will focus better afterwards. They sit in class for so long, that they need some freetime. Don't you think? They can easily get their minds right back to work after they have their freetime.

• More free time

Less work will allow kids to get outside more which will make them have more energy because they will sleep better so they will have more energy for school the next day and they won't be introverts so they will do better with jobs and friends that is why I say kids should get free time

• Yes kids should have freetime

• Recess should not be free time

Kids might think that free time is a time when they could do anything they want, when kids think that, they might vandalize and hurt other children. This is why I say NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!

• No,you go to school to study

There are so many subjects, if you give free time there wont be enough time to learn!They should get 15 mins lunch time,and that's it. Kids have SO MUCH free time at home, why should they get even more at school? Also, after "free time" they will be way too distracted to concentrate on work

• Kids don't need free time!

Because kids can't get back on track. They are easily distracted. So I say no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no non no no no no no no because kids don't need free time.

• Kids don't need free time!

• YES they do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It get children more energetic in learning and because some kids need to get energy to learn and get more smarter. My opinion is that more school need to get more nicer and well behaved students to have free time in school and the ones who makes A's and B's in class. So I say yes to the question.

• Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheeeeeeeeeese okay

Ngigga aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a qa byeeeeeee felicia bye felicia bye felicia bye felicia okay okay okay okay byeeeee sike lol lol hahha lol jok/???? Get it?????/ donald trump? Ar har har har HAR HAHAE AHARSASSSS 1 word needed

• R r r

R r r r r r r r r r r rr r r rr r r r rr r r r rr r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r