• Its a way to bring joy in classrooms

This should be a thing because it will make classmate have interaction time and some time to get work done as well it cold be like a study hall. The brain needs time to have a relaxing moment. For middle school it should be a able to go outside since its more advance work witch is a higher chance of frustration .

• Kids deserve free time.

Kids should get free time in school for a multitude of reasons. Some kids need homework help from someone who understands the topic. Other kids need some time to think and express themselves. And most of all, every kid needs a stress relief time. Students should not be left behind in their studies because of a lack of understanding their homework. They deserve some time to get help. They need some time to show who they are and make strong bonds with others. Lastly, free time relieves stress.

• Free time in school is necessary

Children has to learn outside the classroom. The free time in school lets them do what they want, share experiences and simply rest. When they play or share experiences with others, they learn something new, something not in the textbook, something they can never FEEL just by reading. It helps them get ready for more lessons or even ready for something not in their grade. It can prevent accidents later even with injuries by experiences. They can also relieve their stress from lessons. So in a nutshell, free time is as important as learning

• Yes yes yes

Why kids should have more free time
    I think that kids should have more free time because it could give them more time to focus in class and especially after a test.I also think kids should have more free time because school work is sometimes too hard for some kids and they can't focus with more free time they'll be able to focus on work and if they can focus they can study to get their work done with an A+ and their parents with be proud of them.
    The #1 reason that kids should have more free time is because they can get stressed out and they could freak out and have a mental breakdown. So whenever kids have study hall, they should atleast get 10 or 15 minutes to do whatever they want. Plus if they don’t get free time then they can’t focus as much.
    Who likes to be inside all day and just do work. Nobody. I’ll tell you why. The population of kids aren’t getting enough exercise in school. They need at least a little bit of outside playing a day. Plus if they have a lot of homework, then they could be inside all night doing it. And by doing that, they didn’t get a chance to go outside at all. Then if they can’t get outside they could get fat. And really bored.
    The reason i think that kids should have free time is because it’s a good thought to have. And even sitting outside and doing homework is good enough. So please let kids have at least a little free time a day. 10-20 minutes is fine too.

• Yes yes yes

Why kids should have more free time

• Kids should have free time

In school because it can help them concentrate and re-energise. It has been scientifically proved that kids work better if they have just a bit of free time, especially after a test. Then it helps the kids to unwind and let go of the stress of tests. Plus lunch and recess are short, so they need the extra time. It also gives the teacher a break and time to organise the next classes for the kids.

• We are the adults not them

Unlike adults kids are still developing. Their brains need time to observe their surroundings. Kids often cant handle with all the responsibility they were given.Kids are growing we shouldn't stress them out as much as we get stressed out. We can ruin their childhoods. We are the adults not them.

• We are the adults not them

• Yes for free time

I would say yes because the kids will get time to rest there mind after all the work.But i only would let them get there free time when school is almost ends for the day.But teachers should do this because this helped my kids,and maybe your kids will be clam to.

• Yes for free time

• Recess should not be free time

Kids might think that free time is a time when they could do anything they want, when kids think that, they might vandalize and hurt other children. This is why I say NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!

• No,you go to school to study

There are so many subjects, if you give free time there wont be enough time to learn!They should get 15 mins lunch time,and that's it. Kids have SO MUCH free time at home, why should they get even more at school? Also, after "free time" they will be way too distracted to concentrate on work

• Kids don't need free time!

Because kids can't get back on track. They are easily distracted. So I say no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no non no no no no no no because kids don't need free time.

• Kids don't need free time!

• YES they do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It get children more energetic in learning and because some kids need to get energy to learn and get more smarter. My opinion is that more school need to get more nicer and well behaved students to have free time in school and the ones who makes A's and B's in class. So I say yes to the question.

• Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheeeeeeeeeese okay

Ngigga aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a qa byeeeeeee felicia bye felicia bye felicia bye felicia okay okay okay okay byeeeee sike lol lol hahha lol jok/???? Get it?????/ donald trump? Ar har har har HAR HAHAE AHARSASSSS 1 word needed

• R r r

R r r r r r r r r r r rr r r rr r r r rr r r r rr r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r

• Kids don't need free time to work!

No,kids must not get free time to work because they take advantage of things too much so I diagree with all who say that they need time to work to do school work. Everyone has a brain him or herself so I diagree. And yes they don't need free time.