• Life sucks, suck it up and deal with it

If you thinks that homework is bad because it is frustrating or annoying, then suck it up. Since it sounds like you are whining children, that is how I'll treat you. When you become a big boy or a big girl then you will have a job. It sounds like you are too stupid for college or trade school, so you will be making minimum wage. You will get paid for the amout of time you work, so this is teaching you to do your own work. It also makes sure you understand. I can sit in a quantum physics class, but that does not mean I understand it. So stop complaining and do your homework so you don't cause you and your children to live in poverty. It is easy to get into poverty, but it is almost impossible to escape.

• Homework is just preparing you for life.

In first grade you get little amounts of homework because you are a kid and you should be hanging out with friends. As you get older you get more homework. It's not because teachers want to make it so you can't be with your friends, it's to alert you of your oncoming responsibilities and to teach you how to juggle time. When you become an adult with kids you have to know how to juggle your time and make room for your kids and work. The only way you are going to gain that knowledge is if you learn how to juggle your time earlier on in life. Homework teaches you how to juggle your time so that you can hang out with your friends and not fail in school.

• Vital Life Lesson

If you are taught well then homework shouldn't be a problem. It's also a great introduction to independent learning. Not to mention that a lot less time for learning will be available if the proportion done at home hard to be done at school also. I always found time anyway.

• [Does not apply to all other forms of school. I.E Sudbury schools]

Yes homework is important, because it requires the student to manage time effectively and work independently. Furthermore, you can then bring in your homework to school and ask specific questions on issues that you might be having trouble with.

This is coming from a student who has a lot of trouble with homework, and managing time to do homework.

• Homework is good in certain amounts.

So i am just like the majority of school students and hate homework to. But here is the catch. I think that homework and be insanely beneficial as long as it is presented in the correct fashion. I though about how homework could be made better and i came to this conclusion. I think that a limitation on homework would be great like 2 hours at max from all the classes combined. Though i am in school right now and the bell just rang so i gotta end this here. Bye Bye

• Homework is good in certain amounts.

• Homework lets us review what we've absorbed during lessons, and lets them exercise the knowledge.

I believe that as long as the homework is not excessively piled on, homework not only provides me with a necessary review, but helps exercise my brain and memory outside of school. Seeing as I am in high school it has certainly stressed me out, but I think that this prepared me well for the university/later in life experience.

• Do your homework.

Kids should have homework so the teachers can see there progress. They should do have homework so there parents can see what they are learning at school and so that they can have some work to do at home and so they can have more practice on what they are learned.

• Student should have homework

Students should recieve homework, but in reasonable amounts. I believe that a different subject should be taught everyday so that seperate subjects are scrambled through the entire day. That one subject should only give you 30 minutes of homework a day so that students can continue on with their social lives being happy and educated. Schools dont understand that students are stressed and depressed because of the endless homework and hard tests. Teachers should allow students to use their notes in tests. Teachers say that students should already know it and that if he/she knows it then the student should too. But what a teacher doesn't understand is that the student only has a day to process the information in his head, but a teacher had quite a few years just to do so. Students shouldn't be pressered in these situations and should be seen as regular human beings and not robots

• Homework is good for you.

Everyone in the no section is just doing it for the immediate reasons. They get more time with friends or more time for themselves to do whatever they want to do. It helps you mature and it prepares you for the real world. My father has homework every day because he is a manager for a big company. If this 'Homework' doesn't get done it costs the company millions of dollars.

• No more Homework!

I don't think kids should have homework because it makes kids frustrated. It also takes away from friends and family. My aunt and uncle were in town a couple weeks ago and I couldn't visit with them because I had a big essay due. I think homework should be banned forever

• No it takes away time

When you are doing homework you are taking away time for more value able things. For example i had a gold fish but he died prematurely because i had to do homework and i forgot to feed him. Also homework takes away value able family time. Homework should be banned every where.

• It is vrye anoing

It is anoing becase if you are ging to dinsn land it will be super anoing and dumb and you aloso have to do ssa it is very hard and super anoing becas wewasrt time with are famlya and then thay get sad that you wonet tir and thay wii kowe you as the oeu how dint go

• Noooooooooooooooooooooo because its bad

Kids already have 8 hours of school why do we have to do more work at home. Our home is where we chill and play things like video games and soccer of maybe even go to your schools playground or a park near your house. Well homework is tha worst eveeeeerrrr

manface3 says2017-02-17T19:13:11.350
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope homework< no homework!!!!!!!!