• No Dips Sherlocks!

I have one right now and am using it to type this as a homework assignment and it is great. I use it everyday for every subject and since I'm typing this I'm pretty sure I'm fine. Does anybody need more evidence because I'm pretty sure that's enough "evidence" since all my classmates are fine too.

• No Dips Sherlocks!

• Less books to carry

It would be much easier for schools to have ipads instead of books. Studies show that more kids think about tecnoligy then school. If we combined both it will be better. Think of all the money schools will save by not spending money on lockers. It will be a money saver and then they can buy more tables

• Less books to carry

• This is good, Who Wouldn't Want 70% More Efficient Work?

This is a good Idea because it improves the work quality and gets it faster. Even though it costs a lot, They can be used for years upon years. This would be the better decision for all schools and would be an amazing upgrade, who wants lousy textbooks Anyway! !

• Much much easier

That would make school more fun and would make it more easier. I think because the technology is more advanced it is more reliable. You could also save trees by not using that much paper. It would probably help the environment a little bit more. I think it is a good idea.

• Much much easier

• No kids should not have iPads for textbooks in schools.

Children should not have iPads for textbooks in schools, they should use normal simple every day text books. This will help them learn how to read and how to find information on their own without the help of a computer, which if technology ever crashes one day, they will unfortunately need.

• Holding a book, or holding an iPad?

Although iPads will lower the amount of paper used, it will never be the same as physically holding a book!
    I cannot stare at a screen for a long time reading something, it's annoying.
    As a young child you should stick to textbooks. Learn the way others have and once you get older choose what you prefer.
    As a high school or college student, fine, get an iPad.
    Don't let technology take over the child's life at school, this is the one place where we can keep technology controlled.