• Much much easier

That would make school more fun and would make it more easier. I think because the technology is more advanced it is more reliable. You could also save trees by not using that much paper. It would probably help the environment a little bit more. I think it is a good idea.

• Much much easier

• No kids should not have iPads for textbooks in schools.

Children should not have iPads for textbooks in schools, they should use normal simple every day text books. This will help them learn how to read and how to find information on their own without the help of a computer, which if technology ever crashes one day, they will unfortunately need.

• Holding a book, or holding an iPad?

Although iPads will lower the amount of paper used, it will never be the same as physically holding a book!
    I cannot stare at a screen for a long time reading something, it's annoying.
    As a young child you should stick to textbooks. Learn the way others have and once you get older choose what you prefer.
    As a high school or college student, fine, get an iPad.
    Don't let technology take over the child's life at school, this is the one place where we can keep technology controlled.