• Yes they should

Kids should get more recess time because it burns more of there energy and so there not so hiper during class.If they get less recess time they might get into trouble from someone by being hiper at class like jumping and running around.But there is a problem ;it eats up time for working and lessons.

• We need a longer recess!!! Longer recess for sure!!

I think longer recess because kids even in 8th grade get way to hyper sitting in a classroom all day. I think recess should be longer so that kids can meet new kids that maybe they never payed attention to before because they had such a short recess and they wanted to hang out with their best friends. Kids should get a longer recess for sure.

• No recess cause of problems

I say this because of al the problems it causes. A lot of these problems are bullying ,chaos , and children getting hurt. Friends get broken up and the aftermath is destructive. Recess is like a war; it causes destruction And the aftermath is usually not so pretty .This is way I say less recess time.

• There should be longer recess

There should be longer recess because it lets kids be more active. At some schools lunch is after recess and if they don't get there energy out during recess kids will talk and wont eat. And if kids have longer recess it's better for there brain which makes them smarter and thats better in the long run. Thank you for listening

• Recess is the BEAST

Recess to me means that kids can have fun. 6th graders should have recess too. How are kids suppose to get 1 hour of play a day. How are you suppose to get that with out RECESS. Just think of those questions. If your son/daughter you would want your child to have recess to.

• I think kids should have a longer recess

This will help them be more active. And if they have more time they will work more. Kids should have at least 1 hour to play and get there energy out. I truly believe that kids should have a longer recess. One hour or at least 50 minutes. You should try this.

• I think kids do because...

It cuts down on obesity and it helps kids get out their energy so the teacher is not yelling at them during reading time or what is after recess and it helps them learn and focus. It also gives the teacher time to think about what the class will do after recess and eat lunch without anyone bugging them.

• It is fun

Tcverpqfuirpevybrepbfvyqirbfi fbequehrcyrvv rcoev grguyfggggg g a a a a a a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a a a aaa a aa a a a a a a a a aaaaaaaaaa a a a a a agsdfggdvf cdvu sikfgyorfupfuigof fd urhkfd lv f fd f g fhvdfh bfdu iksmfkdb vfogilyuvsn cbbvobfvhoy gg g yvufyvbv o

• I Love Recece

HHhHHhh h h h h h h hh hh h h h hh hh h h h h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h hh

• I Love Recece

• It makes it harder for kids to get back on track to learn, and less time to learn all together.

I think 15mins. Is perfect because kids are out for an appropriate amount of time to be freshened up to clear their minds. If you make a longer recess, kids will find it hard to get back on track to learn whatever subject is for that current place in time.
    ~Charcoal the Shadow Animatronic

• Recess should stay the same time!

Well in recess there's more advantage in swearing, fighting, getting bullied and a whole other bunch of crap! They're can also be injury's like broken arms. When trying to do par core on stuff to show off and people can just be mean for no apparent reason am i right!

• Less is the best

Recess is a place where bullies find the chance to strike. Kids can get extreamly hurt. It also makes them lose learning time. Also it prepares us for middle school. We need it to stop. We need to know that school is not for fun but for us to learn new and different things.

• Less is the best

• Recess Should Stay The Same And Not Get Any Longer

I mean come on school is for learning not for play I mean recess can cause a lot of problems. Friends break up siblings fight people argue I mean recess has some pros but the same amount of cons. Also if you have a 15 minute recess it takes about 30 or 40 minutes total of getting ready and settling down

• Hi what's up

I think there should be shorter recess because kids could get hurt, they could get frostbite, they could get heatstroke, or they could not like outside. They might not be able to afford winter clothing, summer clothing, fall clothing, etc. they might get bullied and that's no fun either. Shorter recess is better

• No recess cause of problems

• Recess Nice But Not Essential

I do not believe recess is an essential part of school education. I send my child to learn and from my understanding, at the 2nd grade level, he has three recesses a day. That's one in the morning, one after lunch, and one in the afternoon. Given the short day, I feel like the children need to spend more time in the class room.

• Way less recess

I completely agree with less recess because it gives kids more time to learn and they focus more. Also in higher grades they don't even get morning recess. Kids can get hurt and bullied during recess. Most bullies strike during recess. P.E. Teachers should increase the normal P.E time instead.

rwagner2023 says2015-12-14T19:35:23.600
Hi