• Yes they should

Kids should get more recess time because it burns more of there energy and so there not so hiper during class.If they get less recess time they might get into trouble from someone by being hiper at class like jumping and running around.But there is a problem ;it eats up time for working and lessons.

• No recess cause of problems

I say this because of al the problems it causes. A lot of these problems are bullying ,chaos , and children getting hurt. Friends get broken up and the aftermath is destructive. Recess is like a war; it causes destruction And the aftermath is usually not so pretty .This is way I say less recess time.

• We need a longer recess!!! Longer recess for sure!!

I think longer recess because kids even in 8th grade get way to hyper sitting in a classroom all day. I think recess should be longer so that kids can meet new kids that maybe they never payed attention to before because they had such a short recess and they wanted to hang out with their best friends. Kids should get a longer recess for sure.

• Recess is the BEAST

Recess to me means that kids can have fun. 6th graders should have recess too. How are kids suppose to get 1 hour of play a day. How are you suppose to get that with out RECESS. Just think of those questions. If your son/daughter you would want your child to have recess to.

• Beware of the society

The teachers are planning a thing called the septttmttotw (super evil plot that the teachers made to take over the world). Kids must need at least one and a half hours to plan a society that will totally defeat the teachers. Kids must be aware of this so they can plan a society. Defeat the teachers. SAVE THE WORLD!

• YES because kids needs exercise!

Yes kids should have extended reassesses because kid have a lot of engery and they need to ware it off and reassess! Ressesses is the only place they can burn off there engery and they need it because other wise they do not won't to pay attention because they do not won't to sit still because they have to much engery in them to sit still in there seat's

• They can get off track.

The more recess time, the more knowledge they can forget. At least decrease it by 10 minutes, or keep it the same if its too little. Instead, do little "Breaks" which are maybe 3 minutes long, that gives them a little time to keep them from getting bored. That way, their blood will pump and their brains snap to action.

• I think kids should have a longer recess

This will help them be more active. And if they have more time they will work more. Kids should have at least 1 hour to play and get there energy out. I truly believe that kids should have a longer recess. One hour or at least 50 minutes. You should try this.

• I think kids do because...

It cuts down on obesity and it helps kids get out their energy so the teacher is not yelling at them during reading time or what is after recess and it helps them learn and focus. It also gives the teacher time to think about what the class will do after recess and eat lunch without anyone bugging them.

• Students should have more Recess!!!!!

My reasons for having more recess are it helps social skills, physical skills, and Excercise. My school has only 15 minutes of recess and I am making my second essay on why my school should have extra recess and other schools. People who want to stay inside and be a couch potato are crazy recess helps with a lot of things like I stated above.

• Recess should be longer

Recess helps kids develop social skills. Recess also helps kid be active and develop active life styles. If kids learn this life will only get better for them. Why strip a kid of a fan and healthy life? Recess also could be the kids only source of exercise so recess if even better for them. Recess should be longer.

• Students should have more recess!!

Students should have more recess because kids can learn how to cooaperate. They will also learn how to share and take turns. It also allows them to boost test scores because after learnig and sitting for 6 hours they will get a break and when they come back their minds are re freshed. Ps.(a 9 year old fourth grader wrote this.) (:

• Love is not my friend

The only problem I had was when I had to go back and start over and it just doesn't even let you play with my friends and I have to wait for a game to play it again and again I can't even play it anymore because I have to play it again and again I am so proud to have it because it was free you have a great app but it doesn't work as it does it all I have ever played with it a little fun game but this is not

• Yes kids should have recess

Kids should have recess because they have been in the class for hours in class and they need a break like.................... ............... ...................................... . .. . . . . . . . / . . . . Duh....... .. ... ... ....... .. .. ... ... ... ... ... ..

• They can get off track

• They can get off track

• We should get learning!

Cause if kids play and don't learn a lot they will not be able to understand things in 6th grade to collage. We should get learning! It will help kids get smarter and learn faster. I even think they should get less recess then they have right now! You should get learning!

• Because I can

I think that this site is stupid and worthless and cat cat cat cat the heat mat bat hat bat hat vent cool poop hi what is up my good buddy old pal you have got a friend in me quite tasty yum yum cup this that hi goodbye PARTNER

• They need more knowledge

If they have more recess they will not learn very much. The time that there outside they could be learning. If your spending time outside school is a waste. Kids need knowledge to get a good job and if they get a good job then they will have lots of money to take care of there family

• I say yessssssss

I say yes because you don't need to learn anything it is useless. And donal trump needs to build a wall. Learning is like a pig that dies in a hole that pukes in. Ahi. The Louisiana state department store and other people are not here because of an investigation of a crime.

rwagner2023 says2015-12-14T19:35:23.600
Hi
googleman says2017-09-06T00:01:53.537
Do it
googleman says2017-09-06T00:02:13.147
Yeet