• Yes they should

Kids should get more recess time because it burns more of there energy and so there not so hiper during class.If they get less recess time they might get into trouble from someone by being hiper at class like jumping and running around.But there is a problem ;it eats up time for working and lessons.

• No recess cause of problems

I say this because of al the problems it causes. A lot of these problems are bullying ,chaos , and children getting hurt. Friends get broken up and the aftermath is destructive. Recess is like a war; it causes destruction And the aftermath is usually not so pretty .This is way I say less recess time.

• We need a longer recess!!! Longer recess for sure!!

I think longer recess because kids even in 8th grade get way to hyper sitting in a classroom all day. I think recess should be longer so that kids can meet new kids that maybe they never payed attention to before because they had such a short recess and they wanted to hang out with their best friends. Kids should get a longer recess for sure.

• Recess is the BEAST

Recess to me means that kids can have fun. 6th graders should have recess too. How are kids suppose to get 1 hour of play a day. How are you suppose to get that with out RECESS. Just think of those questions. If your son/daughter you would want your child to have recess to.

• Beware of the society

The teachers are planning a thing called the septttmttotw (super evil plot that the teachers made to take over the world). Kids must need at least one and a half hours to plan a society that will totally defeat the teachers. Kids must be aware of this so they can plan a society. Defeat the teachers. SAVE THE WORLD!

• YES because kids needs exercise!

Yes kids should have extended reassesses because kid have a lot of engery and they need to ware it off and reassess! Ressesses is the only place they can burn off there engery and they need it because other wise they do not won't to pay attention because they do not won't to sit still because they have to much engery in them to sit still in there seat's

• They can get off track.

The more recess time, the more knowledge they can forget. At least decrease it by 10 minutes, or keep it the same if its too little. Instead, do little "Breaks" which are maybe 3 minutes long, that gives them a little time to keep them from getting bored. That way, their blood will pump and their brains snap to action.

• I think kids should have a longer recess

This will help them be more active. And if they have more time they will work more. Kids should have at least 1 hour to play and get there energy out. I truly believe that kids should have a longer recess. One hour or at least 50 minutes. You should try this.

• I think kids do because...

It cuts down on obesity and it helps kids get out their energy so the teacher is not yelling at them during reading time or what is after recess and it helps them learn and focus. It also gives the teacher time to think about what the class will do after recess and eat lunch without anyone bugging them.

• Students should have more Recess!!!!!

My reasons for having more recess are it helps social skills, physical skills, and Excercise. My school has only 15 minutes of recess and I am making my second essay on why my school should have extra recess and other schools. People who want to stay inside and be a couch potato are crazy recess helps with a lot of things like I stated above.

• Recess Nice But Not Essential

I do not believe recess is an essential part of school education. I send my child to learn and from my understanding, at the 2nd grade level, he has three recesses a day. That's one in the morning, one after lunch, and one in the afternoon. Given the short day, I feel like the children need to spend more time in the class room.

• No recess cause of problems

• Hi what's up

I think there should be shorter recess because kids could get hurt, they could get frostbite, they could get heatstroke, or they could not like outside. They might not be able to afford winter clothing, summer clothing, fall clothing, etc. they might get bullied and that's no fun either. Shorter recess is better

• Recess Should Stay The Same And Not Get Any Longer

I mean come on school is for learning not for play I mean recess can cause a lot of problems. Friends break up siblings fight people argue I mean recess has some pros but the same amount of cons. Also if you have a 15 minute recess it takes about 30 or 40 minutes total of getting ready and settling down

• Less is the best

Recess is a place where bullies find the chance to strike. Kids can get extreamly hurt. It also makes them lose learning time. Also it prepares us for middle school. We need it to stop. We need to know that school is not for fun but for us to learn new and different things.

• Less is the best

• School is for learning

If there is longer recess then the whole point of school is missed. School is for learning not or playing with your friends. I get that the kids need to take breaks to rest their brain but there is already specials and lunch so there is no need too have longer recess

• Kids don't need a longer recess because they need to learn more

The more kids learn the better chance they have getting into the higher level things in Jr.High. If they do they'll think they can learn a lot of more things easier. They will feel confident,like they could do anything in the learning world. If they have recess it needs to be at least 15 min. Or less so they can learn and become smarter when they are fully grown adults. This will also help their chances getting better jobs like a heart surgeon etc.

• NO RECESS at school

I know recess is fun but the kids can get hurt and bullied kids are more safer inside and can not get hurt.Schools should not allow recess they can have fights and hurt each other. In conclusion there should be no recess.Recess is a place where kids have fun but can be harmed.

rwagner2023 says2015-12-14T19:35:23.600
Hi