• Yes they should

Kids should get more recess time because it burns more of there energy and so there not so hiper during class.If they get less recess time they might get into trouble from someone by being hiper at class like jumping and running around.But there is a problem ;it eats up time for working and lessons.

• We need a longer recess!!! Longer recess for sure!!

I think longer recess because kids even in 8th grade get way to hyper sitting in a classroom all day. I think recess should be longer so that kids can meet new kids that maybe they never payed attention to before because they had such a short recess and they wanted to hang out with their best friends. Kids should get a longer recess for sure.

• No recess cause of problems

I say this because of al the problems it causes. A lot of these problems are bullying ,chaos , and children getting hurt. Friends get broken up and the aftermath is destructive. Recess is like a war; it causes destruction And the aftermath is usually not so pretty .This is way I say less recess time.

• They can get off track.

The more recess time, the more knowledge they can forget. At least decrease it by 10 minutes, or keep it the same if its too little. Instead, do little "Breaks" which are maybe 3 minutes long, that gives them a little time to keep them from getting bored. That way, their blood will pump and their brains snap to action.

• Recess is the BEAST

Recess to me means that kids can have fun. 6th graders should have recess too. How are kids suppose to get 1 hour of play a day. How are you suppose to get that with out RECESS. Just think of those questions. If your son/daughter you would want your child to have recess to.

• I think kids should have a longer recess

This will help them be more active. And if they have more time they will work more. Kids should have at least 1 hour to play and get there energy out. I truly believe that kids should have a longer recess. One hour or at least 50 minutes. You should try this.

• I think kids do because...

It cuts down on obesity and it helps kids get out their energy so the teacher is not yelling at them during reading time or what is after recess and it helps them learn and focus. It also gives the teacher time to think about what the class will do after recess and eat lunch without anyone bugging them.

• I Love Recece

HHhHHhh h h h h h h hh hh h h h hh hh h h h h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h hh

• I Love Recece

• Huihuihui hu h

I love recese
    l'p

;llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll[
    pl'kipoipoiopipoikl;jnjkhggh huiyui uiy ui yui yuui uiyy uy ui yu yuy uy uiy uiy u yu y uy y y uy ui y uiy uiy u yu yu yy uiy uiy uiy ui yui yu iyuy u yu yu y uy uyu yu yu y yuyui

• Less is the best

Recess is a place where bullies find the chance to strike. Kids can get extreamly hurt. It also makes them lose learning time. Also it prepares us for middle school. We need it to stop. We need to know that school is not for fun but for us to learn new and different things.

• Less is the best

• It makes it harder for kids to get back on track to learn, and less time to learn all together.

I think 15mins. Is perfect because kids are out for an appropriate amount of time to be freshened up to clear their minds. If you make a longer recess, kids will find it hard to get back on track to learn whatever subject is for that current place in time.
    ~Charcoal the Shadow Animatronic

• Recess should stay the same time!

Well in recess there's more advantage in swearing, fighting, getting bullied and a whole other bunch of crap! They're can also be injury's like broken arms. When trying to do par core on stuff to show off and people can just be mean for no apparent reason am i right!

• School is for learning

If there is longer recess then the whole point of school is missed. School is for learning not or playing with your friends. I get that the kids need to take breaks to rest their brain but there is already specials and lunch so there is no need too have longer recess

• Hi what's up

I think there should be shorter recess because kids could get hurt, they could get frostbite, they could get heatstroke, or they could not like outside. They might not be able to afford winter clothing, summer clothing, fall clothing, etc. they might get bullied and that's no fun either. Shorter recess is better

• Because i say so.

Because i say so b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b .

• Dank memes mlg

Kids must have a longer recess so they can learn how to noscope people and also be Thug Life also kids (im a kid) eat Doritos. Teachers JUST DO IT Dont let your dreams be dreams. Also we need to build a wall around the school because all principals are part of the Illuminati, (drink mountain dew) the people who made this website are probably TRIGGERED im Donald Trump and I approve of this message.

• I wanna stay indoors.

I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside.

• Kids don't need a longer recess because they need to learn more

The more kids learn the better chance they have getting into the higher level things in Jr.High. If they do they'll think they can learn a lot of more things easier. They will feel confident,like they could do anything in the learning world. If they have recess it needs to be at least 15 min. Or less so they can learn and become smarter when they are fully grown adults. This will also help their chances getting better jobs like a heart surgeon etc.

rwagner2023 says2015-12-14T19:35:23.600
Hi