• Yes they should

Kids should get more recess time because it burns more of there energy and so there not so hiper during class.If they get less recess time they might get into trouble from someone by being hiper at class like jumping and running around.But there is a problem ;it eats up time for working and lessons.

• We need a longer recess!!! Longer recess for sure!!

I think longer recess because kids even in 8th grade get way to hyper sitting in a classroom all day. I think recess should be longer so that kids can meet new kids that maybe they never payed attention to before because they had such a short recess and they wanted to hang out with their best friends. Kids should get a longer recess for sure.

• No recess cause of problems

I say this because of al the problems it causes. A lot of these problems are bullying ,chaos , and children getting hurt. Friends get broken up and the aftermath is destructive. Recess is like a war; it causes destruction And the aftermath is usually not so pretty .This is way I say less recess time.

• They can get off track.

The more recess time, the more knowledge they can forget. At least decrease it by 10 minutes, or keep it the same if its too little. Instead, do little "Breaks" which are maybe 3 minutes long, that gives them a little time to keep them from getting bored. That way, their blood will pump and their brains snap to action.

• Recess is the BEAST

Recess to me means that kids can have fun. 6th graders should have recess too. How are kids suppose to get 1 hour of play a day. How are you suppose to get that with out RECESS. Just think of those questions. If your son/daughter you would want your child to have recess to.

• I think kids should have a longer recess

This will help them be more active. And if they have more time they will work more. Kids should have at least 1 hour to play and get there energy out. I truly believe that kids should have a longer recess. One hour or at least 50 minutes. You should try this.

• I think kids do because...

It cuts down on obesity and it helps kids get out their energy so the teacher is not yelling at them during reading time or what is after recess and it helps them learn and focus. It also gives the teacher time to think about what the class will do after recess and eat lunch without anyone bugging them.

• I Love Recece

HHhHHhh h h h h h h hh hh h h h hh hh h h h h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h hh

• I Love Recece

• Huihuihui hu h

I love recese
    l'p

;llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll[
    pl'kipoipoiopipoikl;jnjkhggh huiyui uiy ui yui yuui uiyy uy ui yu yuy uy uiy uiy u yu y uy y y uy ui y uiy uiy u yu yu yy uiy uiy uiy ui yui yu iyuy u yu yu y uy uyu yu yu y yuyui

• I wanna stay indoors.

I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside.

• Because i say so.

Because i say so b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b .

• For our own good

Recess is fun and all but we can get hurt and 60% of kids get hurt while playing also you kid can get sick what if 1 sick kid was blowing their nose and stot come out on the slide and your kid goes ON THAT SLIDE they never clean the play grounds at all

• Boooooooo the boo90

It sucks kbnbuhohbohb o hobohonbohn hg h h h h h h hh h h hh h hh h h hh h h h h h h h h h hh hh hhhh h h h hh h h h h hh h h h h h h h hh

• No more recess

I think that they should not have more recess because the bullies have more time to STRIKE. And like when the kids are having fun it's like nothing happened, and when they are lonely time goes SLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWW. Those were all my Reasons ok no Copying PLz PLz PLz PLz PLz

• Recess sucks man

No recess cuz it suck n' stuff i addded this to make 50 words kkkkk k k k kk k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k kk kk kkkkkkk k k k kk

• No more recess

I think that they should not have longer time it's because time passes by fast when you are having fun so it's like nothing happened (Its a Waste of time) And when they are lonely time goes slow (It's also a waste of time) And like bully's have time to bully younger kids

• Nydftyfxdxdjkhgf jt8iug8ijuhgyujhg ugygfvgy

DfEVRYB BREYAWHE VQ RYW H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H HB H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no spells noooooo!!!!! đŸ˜ˆ

• Bullies can strike, and it wastes class time.

Due to limited supervision by decreased staff due to budget cuts, bullies can take advantage of the teacher's turned back, and possibly seriously hurt a student, mentally and/or physically. Most bullying actually happens on the playground, and if you ever were in school, just ask anyone in trouble. They did something bad at recess. And another thing, class time is largely wasted by recess. Some kids are dreading recess, and some can't wait for the class after it. And finding volunteers is getting increasingly difficult to do for schools. Short recess is better.

rwagner2023 says2015-12-14T19:35:23.600
Hi