• I want More recess

We need more recess because we finish lunch to earlier and we all have to much time to eat right. We need more recess because we finish lunch to earlier and we all have to much time to eat right. That is why we need more recess for us kids

• I want More recess

• Beware of the society

The teachers are planning a thing called the septttmttotw (super evil plot that the teachers made to take over the world). Kids must need at least one and a half hours to plan a society that will totally defeat the teachers. Kids must be aware of this so they can plan a society. Defeat the teachers. SAVE THE WORLD!

• YES because kids needs exercise!

Yes kids should have extended reassesses because kid have a lot of engery and they need to ware it off and reassess! Ressesses is the only place they can burn off there engery and they need it because other wise they do not won't to pay attention because they do not won't to sit still because they have to much engery in them to sit still in there seat's

• Students should have more Recess!!!!!

My reasons for having more recess are it helps social skills, physical skills, and Excercise. My school has only 15 minutes of recess and I am making my second essay on why my school should have extra recess and other schools. People who want to stay inside and be a couch potato are crazy recess helps with a lot of things like I stated above.

• Recess should be longer

Recess helps kids develop social skills. Recess also helps kid be active and develop active life styles. If kids learn this life will only get better for them. Why strip a kid of a fan and healthy life? Recess also could be the kids only source of exercise so recess if even better for them. Recess should be longer.

• Students should have more recess!!

Students should have more recess because kids can learn how to cooaperate. They will also learn how to share and take turns. It also allows them to boost test scores because after learnig and sitting for 6 hours they will get a break and when they come back their minds are re freshed. Ps.(a 9 year old fourth grader wrote this.) (:

• Students should have more recess!!

• Students should have more recess!!

• Yes we should!

We should have more because kids get bored in class and they start to daydream or space off. At school kids need breaks because we get board and we need a break from learning. Our brains can only take so much at a time. We should have extra recess! Yay!

• It makes it harder for kids to get back on track to learn, and less time to learn all together.

I think 15mins. Is perfect because kids are out for an appropriate amount of time to be freshened up to clear their minds. If you make a longer recess, kids will find it hard to get back on track to learn whatever subject is for that current place in time.
    ~Charcoal the Shadow Animatronic

• Hi what's up

I think there should be shorter recess because kids could get hurt, they could get frostbite, they could get heatstroke, or they could not like outside. They might not be able to afford winter clothing, summer clothing, fall clothing, etc. they might get bullied and that's no fun either. Shorter recess is better

• I think YES because of the following:

1.Recess should be longer because it helps kids to calm down,so that they don't go bananas in class, to NOT get in trouble. 2.Recess allows kids to communicate to each other, such as to talk to friends without worrying about time. 3.Recess allows teachers to have longer time to grade tests,essays, etc.
    This is why I think recess should be extended.;)

• I like recess

We have to get longer recess because it can help your mind think and not get angry in the class also we need more recess is that it helps you calm down and helps your body get a lot of exerise and that you won't get fat and that is why we need a lot of recess

• Dank memes mlg

Kids must have a longer recess so they can learn how to noscope people and also be Thug Life also kids (im a kid) eat Doritos. Teachers JUST DO IT Dont let your dreams be dreams. Also we need to build a wall around the school because all principals are part of the Illuminati, (drink mountain dew) the people who made this website are probably TRIGGERED im Donald Trump and I approve of this message.

• Because Jonathon is super mean

Jonathan broke my sons face open,Jonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face open

• The fact is

The fact is I have a problem I don't like to see it on twitter and I'm just saying that it doesn't even have to do so on twitter or twitter twitter and twitter twitter account is a bad thing about my twitter twitter and twitter account I don't even care if it

• Less is the best

Recess is a place where bullies find the chance to strike. Kids can get extreamly hurt. It also makes them lose learning time. Also it prepares us for middle school. We need it to stop. We need to know that school is not for fun but for us to learn new and different things.

• Less is the best

• Recess should stay the same time!

Well in recess there's more advantage in swearing, fighting, getting bullied and a whole other bunch of crap! They're can also be injury's like broken arms. When trying to do par core on stuff to show off and people can just be mean for no apparent reason am i right!

rwagner2023 says2015-12-14T19:35:23.600
Hi
googleman says2017-09-06T00:01:53.537
Do it
googleman says2017-09-06T00:02:13.147
Yeet