• I think kids should have a longer recess

This will help them be more active. And if they have more time they will work more. Kids should have at least 1 hour to play and get there energy out. I truly believe that kids should have a longer recess. One hour or at least 50 minutes. You should try this.

• Longer School Recess

I think students at school should have longer recess, because it is a good thing in many ways. Here I have list some reasons:
    -More exercise
    More recess gives kids more exercise. The shorter they make recess the less exercise our kids get. Plus if we get longer recess it will increase or skill level and could even lead to big careers in the future with sports. So therfore, I think kids should get a longer recess. Thank you for your time!

• Need more recess

They need more recess because they get in trouble for getting up in class. Kid should get 1 hour of recess. Or they should have more gym like very day classes so they can more around some classes like gym,drama,grade recess and more. Moving around helps the body as well as the brain.

• Makes students happy

Let them try this because most kids love recess. It is like everyone's favorite part of the school day. Most principals want the kids in their school to be happy. Also most kids love to do a lot of fun things at recess! Come n school board try this now!

• There should be longer recess

There should be longer recess because it lets kids be more active. At some schools lunch is after recess and if they don't get there energy out during recess kids will talk and wont eat. And if kids have longer recess it's better for there brain which makes them smarter and thats better in the long run. Thank you for listening

• No recess cause of problems

I say this because of al the problems it causes. A lot of these problems are bullying ,chaos , and children getting hurt. Friends get broken up and the aftermath is destructive. Recess is like a war; it causes destruction And the aftermath is usually not so pretty .This is way I say less recess time.

• Getting in trouble.

Kids should get longer recess because kids can get really hyper quickly. When kids get tired they want to get up. When kids get up in class they get in trouble that is not fair. Kids should be aloud to have longer recess, especially in all the elementary school .

• Getting in trouble.

• Longer recess is better

Recess should be longer because it helps kids communicate to each other also recess has more benefits over gym.In recess kids could choose what games they want to play.They would learn alot more on social behaivior that they don't learn in P.E. Kids would have more time to know each other.

• More recess now

I think that kids should have more recess because it lets kids let out there energy so they can then come into class and be out of energy which is good so they can then focus on there work and also it lets kids talk to other kids and they can also play with other kids which is fun!!!!

• It makes it harder for kids to get back on track to learn, and less time to learn all together.

I think 15mins. Is perfect because kids are out for an appropriate amount of time to be freshened up to clear their minds. If you make a longer recess, kids will find it hard to get back on track to learn whatever subject is for that current place in time.
    ~Charcoal the Shadow Animatronic

• Hi what's up

I think there should be shorter recess because kids could get hurt, they could get frostbite, they could get heatstroke, or they could not like outside. They might not be able to afford winter clothing, summer clothing, fall clothing, etc. they might get bullied and that's no fun either. Shorter recess is better

• I think YES because of the following:

1.Recess should be longer because it helps kids to calm down,so that they don't go bananas in class, to NOT get in trouble. 2.Recess allows kids to communicate to each other, such as to talk to friends without worrying about time. 3.Recess allows teachers to have longer time to grade tests,essays, etc.
    This is why I think recess should be extended.;)

• I like recess

We have to get longer recess because it can help your mind think and not get angry in the class also we need more recess is that it helps you calm down and helps your body get a lot of exerise and that you won't get fat and that is why we need a lot of recess

• Dank memes mlg

Kids must have a longer recess so they can learn how to noscope people and also be Thug Life also kids (im a kid) eat Doritos. Teachers JUST DO IT Dont let your dreams be dreams. Also we need to build a wall around the school because all principals are part of the Illuminati, (drink mountain dew) the people who made this website are probably TRIGGERED im Donald Trump and I approve of this message.

• Because Jonathon is super mean

Jonathan broke my sons face open,Jonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face open

• The fact is

The fact is I have a problem I don't like to see it on twitter and I'm just saying that it doesn't even have to do so on twitter or twitter twitter and twitter twitter account is a bad thing about my twitter twitter and twitter account I don't even care if it

• Less is the best

Recess is a place where bullies find the chance to strike. Kids can get extreamly hurt. It also makes them lose learning time. Also it prepares us for middle school. We need it to stop. We need to know that school is not for fun but for us to learn new and different things.

• Less is the best

• Recess should stay the same time!

Well in recess there's more advantage in swearing, fighting, getting bullied and a whole other bunch of crap! They're can also be injury's like broken arms. When trying to do par core on stuff to show off and people can just be mean for no apparent reason am i right!

rwagner2023 says2015-12-14T19:35:23.600
Hi
googleman says2017-09-06T00:01:53.537
Do it
googleman says2017-09-06T00:02:13.147
Yeet