• Dank meemes are mlg

I think we need extra recces because kids should learn dank meems at a early age and be able to 360 noscope the haters and i dont think teachers should cancel reccess because alway my fellow dorito brothers will join me and sing the campfire song do drugs kids the end

• Kids get more exersize

Kids need a longer recess because when kids grow up they need to be healthy so a longer recess means they will grow up and be healthier.Over time they can gain physical development and make more friends at recess.That is why i think recess should be longer to help kids make friends and help there fitness.

• Yes for the following sentences...

Recess is for fun. If kids get longer recess, it can burn down their energy and hyper in them. Sometimes kids can get in trouble if they get too hyper. They can have better class behavior. If you get longer recess it helps you think and not get so angry. If kids sometimes only get a little recess, they won't be able to sit still and pay attention. Recess allows kids to communicate with each other.

• Kids need it

Kids like recess and longer stuff so we should have longer recess plus i need 35 more words so i jut have to type random crap so this is a valid report and my opinion is counted i only need 10 more words for this to be as valid as possible.

• Kids need better recess time.

At recess time, kids can calm down their hyper. Even though kids can forget some work and knowledge. But when their back in class, they can discuss it from their longer recess than usual. It helps the kids not be so crazy so they don't get in trouble during recess.

• Kids need better recess time.

• Kids need better recess time.

• Kids need better recess time.

• Kids need better recess time.

• Kids don't get so hiper and get in trouble. It burns up the energy in them. ;)

It takes away time for work. But they can finish the work at home. If they don't finish, that's because of the extra recess. More recess can be good but most bad. Badly; if it's hot, you can get a bad sunburn. But you can have time to think. Yay!

• It makes it harder for kids to get back on track to learn, and less time to learn all together.

I think 15mins. Is perfect because kids are out for an appropriate amount of time to be freshened up to clear their minds. If you make a longer recess, kids will find it hard to get back on track to learn whatever subject is for that current place in time.
    ~Charcoal the Shadow Animatronic

• Hi what's up

I think there should be shorter recess because kids could get hurt, they could get frostbite, they could get heatstroke, or they could not like outside. They might not be able to afford winter clothing, summer clothing, fall clothing, etc. they might get bullied and that's no fun either. Shorter recess is better

• Less is the best

Recess is a place where bullies find the chance to strike. Kids can get extreamly hurt. It also makes them lose learning time. Also it prepares us for middle school. We need it to stop. We need to know that school is not for fun but for us to learn new and different things.

• Less is the best

• Recess should stay the same time!

Well in recess there's more advantage in swearing, fighting, getting bullied and a whole other bunch of crap! They're can also be injury's like broken arms. When trying to do par core on stuff to show off and people can just be mean for no apparent reason am i right!

• I think YES because of the following:

1.Recess should be longer because it helps kids to calm down,so that they don't go bananas in class, to NOT get in trouble. 2.Recess allows kids to communicate to each other, such as to talk to friends without worrying about time. 3.Recess allows teachers to have longer time to grade tests,essays, etc.
    This is why I think recess should be extended.;)

• Dank memes mlg

Kids must have a longer recess so they can learn how to noscope people and also be Thug Life also kids (im a kid) eat Doritos. Teachers JUST DO IT Dont let your dreams be dreams. Also we need to build a wall around the school because all principals are part of the Illuminati, (drink mountain dew) the people who made this website are probably TRIGGERED im Donald Trump and I approve of this message.

• I like recess

We have to get longer recess because it can help your mind think and not get angry in the class also we need more recess is that it helps you calm down and helps your body get a lot of exerise and that you won't get fat and that is why we need a lot of recess

• I wanna stay indoors.

I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside. I hate going outside.

• Because i say so.

Because i say so b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b .

rwagner2023 says2015-12-14T19:35:23.600
Hi