• Kids need better recess time.

At recess time, kids can calm down their hyper. Even though kids can forget some work and knowledge. But when their back in class, they can discuss it from their longer recess than usual. It helps the kids not be so crazy so they don't get in trouble during recess.

• Kids need better recess time.

• Kids need better recess time.

• Kids need better recess time.

• Kids need better recess time.

• Kids don't get so hiper and get in trouble. It burns up the energy in them. ;)

It takes away time for work. But they can finish the work at home. If they don't finish, that's because of the extra recess. More recess can be good but most bad. Badly; if it's hot, you can get a bad sunburn. But you can have time to think. Yay!

• Why we should have more time on recess.

I think we should have more recess for more fitness and sunlight and if we sweat that means we did a good job running and jumping that's why I agree and kids can be going crazy then later when recess is done the kids go be hydrated and all tired after and ready to learn after that's why I agree.

• Bruh Dank memes bro

People need to go outside so they can learn how to no scope people. Principals are apart of the Nazis so stay away from them or else they will kill you, they are also apart of the Illuminati so they are trying to build a wall around the school so we will be trapped

• Rececs should be longer

Kids need execute to be fit and to keep away or be the kind that be a big deal for them and that he has to make the game better because the new law enforcement agencies are more important than the new laws and that he is was the kind first of guy that to be a man and he was not a hero kid or was a big kid because he is not that kind.

• Kids need the chance to interact not sit in a classroom.

Furthermore I think that kids should at LEAST get 40+ minutes on the playground. They usually have to sit hour apon hour sitting in a cramped classroom with nothing to do but count the minutes until the end of the hour, and hour until the end of the day and so on.

• It makes it harder for kids to get back on track to learn, and less time to learn all together.

I think 15mins. Is perfect because kids are out for an appropriate amount of time to be freshened up to clear their minds. If you make a longer recess, kids will find it hard to get back on track to learn whatever subject is for that current place in time.
    ~Charcoal the Shadow Animatronic

• Hi what's up

I think there should be shorter recess because kids could get hurt, they could get frostbite, they could get heatstroke, or they could not like outside. They might not be able to afford winter clothing, summer clothing, fall clothing, etc. they might get bullied and that's no fun either. Shorter recess is better

• I think YES because of the following:

1.Recess should be longer because it helps kids to calm down,so that they don't go bananas in class, to NOT get in trouble. 2.Recess allows kids to communicate to each other, such as to talk to friends without worrying about time. 3.Recess allows teachers to have longer time to grade tests,essays, etc.
    This is why I think recess should be extended.;)

• I like recess

We have to get longer recess because it can help your mind think and not get angry in the class also we need more recess is that it helps you calm down and helps your body get a lot of exerise and that you won't get fat and that is why we need a lot of recess

• Dank memes mlg

Kids must have a longer recess so they can learn how to noscope people and also be Thug Life also kids (im a kid) eat Doritos. Teachers JUST DO IT Dont let your dreams be dreams. Also we need to build a wall around the school because all principals are part of the Illuminati, (drink mountain dew) the people who made this website are probably TRIGGERED im Donald Trump and I approve of this message.

• Because Jonathon is super mean

Jonathan broke my sons face open,Jonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face openJonathan broke my sons face open

• The fact is

The fact is I have a problem I don't like to see it on twitter and I'm just saying that it doesn't even have to do so on twitter or twitter twitter and twitter twitter account is a bad thing about my twitter twitter and twitter account I don't even care if it

• Less is the best

Recess is a place where bullies find the chance to strike. Kids can get extreamly hurt. It also makes them lose learning time. Also it prepares us for middle school. We need it to stop. We need to know that school is not for fun but for us to learn new and different things.

• Less is the best

• Recess should stay the same time!

Well in recess there's more advantage in swearing, fighting, getting bullied and a whole other bunch of crap! They're can also be injury's like broken arms. When trying to do par core on stuff to show off and people can just be mean for no apparent reason am i right!

rwagner2023 says2015-12-14T19:35:23.600
Hi