• Because recess is fun

Because if there wasn't recess people need exercise because look at all those kids in the world if they gang so much weight they can't move and if you can't move your going to have a big problem in your life and kids need sometime to rest which is fun.

• Because recess is fun

• Recess is good exercise

Like when you play soccer or football any sport even running you can get lots of exercise and it will keep you active during class and if you just need to stretch you legs thats a good time to do that and recess has lots of sports and games and if you need a snack recess is the right place

• Recess is awesome

Recess helps us stay fit. ACCORDING to the C D C( Centersweijf oiseruh tboureythb09e8r5908rnso98to8yt g g gg g g g g g g g g fg fg fg gf g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Yes yes yes

Less Homework
    If you don't have recess you can use those extra time for homework. If you have homework at school you can spend the extra time at home to play video games or sports. If you have recess you have to spent that time at home to do homework for 1-2 hours you
    realax. I agree

• Yes yes yes

Less Homework
    realax. I agree

• If recess didn't exist, then we'd all be stressed.

Stress is way more serious than some think. Stress can lead to anxiety, depression, etc. Hell, it's gonna change your hormones, and it's not gonna be pretty. Recess is the time to have your brain relax for a bit and not stress about all the work in school. Do you really want a school day where it goes:

Classes
    Class
    Lunch
    Classes
    Classes

Instead of getting a break or two inbetween? That'd mean we'd only have like, an hour break time to relax a bit more! In the end, if we didn't have recess, we would actually learn less, because our brains would get so stressed that they can't tolerate more work. So yes. We should definitely have recess!

• Yes they should

Kids should have at lest 60 minute recesses because more fidgety and it hims them focus.The Liink Program is giving kids k-6 4 15 minute recesses everyday. It also helps improve social skills.And this is why i think kids should get more recess.And i am done.Peace out homies. Dang it i need 2 more words .Opps never mind.

• Recess is awesome

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss y y y y y y y y y e e e e e e e e e e e e e s s s s s as s s we need recess!!!! Y y y y y y y e e e e e e s s s

• Because they neeeeeeeeeeeeeed recess

Well why not? RECESS IS AWESOME so yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss because of recess kids like school because of recess any way who doesn't like recess and y y y y y y y y y e e e e e e e s s s s s s ! If you don't like recess what the heck you are weird!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Recess is not as important as schooling.

Because kids will become agressive if there is to much free time. Free time on there own may cause bulling, teasing, and any physical hurting to children. More than once, they get sent to the office for physical aggression. No matter how many times this happens, they still do it over and over again. Recess should be monitored more strictly.

• Do kids need recess?

Most kids like to play tag. By the end of the game you are tired and you want to take a nap, but you have class work to do. Plus, before recess all kids think about what he/she is thinking what they will do. So they don't pay attention in class. So they don't learn anything.πŸ‘©β€πŸ«πŸ““πŸ“•πŸ“—πŸ“˜πŸ“™βœοΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸŽ‘πŸŽ’πŸŽ πŸ›΄πŸš²πŸ₯‡πŸ₯ˆπŸ₯‰πŸ†β›ΉοΈβ€β™€οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸ₯…

• I say yes because kids will get the chance to meet new people, make new friends, and get along with each other

I didn't know some of my friends before I had recess, and now we are like really close together. And every time we have recess we know more about each other. And if we ever have a fight, at recess.............................. We get back to being friends. { P.S., every one needs one friend/bff or more} :)

• NO NO No

K JJ BH g g g g er ng dd d wf s fd fre rg fs f d f f f ddg f f gd g dg d fg d g g g f g f d g fd g s gg ff f f f f That's why

• No kids should not have recess.

Kid's usually have to stay in for homework with their teachers. If they are not with their teachers they are with someone else doing something instead. I feel like kids don't get enough no ledge because of this. I also feel like the kids that struggle do not get enough help because of recess.

• No recess at school, we came to learn!!!!!!

We should not have recess because in my experience I just like staying inside the library and reading my book. But my teachers make me go to recess but I just do no think that is fair because we came to school to learn! Recess IS important just I do not like going outside and running around, we can still have recess, just I think we should read in the library.

• Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w w

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww ww w w w w w w w w w w ww ww w ww w w w w w w w w w w w wwww w ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w ww w w w