• Because recess is fun

Because if there wasn't recess people need exercise because look at all those kids in the world if they gang so much weight they can't move and if you can't move your going to have a big problem in your life and kids need sometime to rest which is fun.

• Because recess is fun

• Recess is good exercise

Like when you play soccer or football any sport even running you can get lots of exercise and it will keep you active during class and if you just need to stretch you legs thats a good time to do that and recess has lots of sports and games and if you need a snack recess is the right place

• Recess is awesome

Recess helps us stay fit. ACCORDING to the C D C( Centersweijf oiseruh tboureythb09e8r5908rnso98to8yt g g gg g g g g g g g g fg fg fg gf g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Yes yes yes

Less Homework
    If you don't have recess you can use those extra time for homework. If you have homework at school you can spend the extra time at home to play video games or sports. If you have recess you have to spent that time at home to do homework for 1-2 hours you
    realax. I agree

• Yes yes yes

Less Homework
    realax. I agree

• If recess didn't exist, then we'd all be stressed.

Stress is way more serious than some think. Stress can lead to anxiety, depression, etc. Hell, it's gonna change your hormones, and it's not gonna be pretty. Recess is the time to have your brain relax for a bit and not stress about all the work in school. Do you really want a school day where it goes:

Classes
    Class
    Lunch
    Classes
    Classes

Instead of getting a break or two inbetween? That'd mean we'd only have like, an hour break time to relax a bit more! In the end, if we didn't have recess, we would actually learn less, because our brains would get so stressed that they can't tolerate more work. So yes. We should definitely have recess!

• Yes they should

Kids should have at lest 60 minute recesses because more fidgety and it hims them focus.The Liink Program is giving kids k-6 4 15 minute recesses everyday. It also helps improve social skills.And this is why i think kids should get more recess.And i am done.Peace out homies. Dang it i need 2 more words .Opps never mind.

• Recess is awesome

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss y y y y y y y y y e e e e e e e e e e e e e s s s s s as s s we need recess!!!! Y y y y y y y e e e e e e s s s

• Because they neeeeeeeeeeeeeed recess

Well why not? RECESS IS AWESOME so yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss because of recess kids like school because of recess any way who doesn't like recess and y y y y y y y y y e e e e e e e s s s s s s ! If you don't like recess what the heck you are weird!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• NO NO No

K JJ BH g g g g er ng dd d wf s fd fre rg fs f d f f f ddg f f gd g dg d fg d g g g f g f d g fd g s gg ff f f f f That's why

• No kids should not have recess.

Kid's usually have to stay in for homework with their teachers. If they are not with their teachers they are with someone else doing something instead. I feel like kids don't get enough no ledge because of this. I also feel like the kids that struggle do not get enough help because of recess.

• No recess at school, we came to learn!!!!!!

We should not have recess because in my experience I just like staying inside the library and reading my book. But my teachers make me go to recess but I just do no think that is fair because we came to school to learn! Recess IS important just I do not like going outside and running around, we can still have recess, just I think we should read in the library.

• Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w w

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww ww w w w w w w w w w w ww ww w ww w w w w w w w w w w w wwww w ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w ww w w w

• Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w w

• Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w w

• No kids should not have roux's

No MORE RECESS!!!!
    Ouwen Chen, 4th Grade Student, Education Advocate

Kids should NOT have recess because it waste teaching time. We are here at school to learn not play around. If we don't have recess, that extra time can be used for doing homework or learning more science, P.E, and math.

Less learning
    If we have recess, we get less education. All schools have too much recess. Every school have like 30-1 hours of recess. If you have that much recess coming to school is to like playing. And if you have no recess you can use those time for the subjects you like.

Less Homework
    relax.

More Education
    If you don't have recess you can get more education (Lisa Hayes and Linda Wacyk). More education means more subjects you like. For example if you like math you can have more math if you like science you get since more. And you can get a good job when you grow up if you are smart.

It's your choice that we should have recess or not. If you don't like I said you can have less homework, and more education. What do you think should we have recess or not?