• Yes we should

It makes us intelligence and learn more.It can even make us better people i9n the society and we can teach people our intelligence and skills. It would be great for people to see how we can help them become knowledgeable. Also it can teach a lot more than we use to know

• I say we should have school all week

We would only have to have school for seven months instead of nine months so which one would you have seven months or nine months or maybe less not like you have to go to school all week every month unlike china pore fellas. At least they are smarter than us.

• I say we should have school all week

• If we went to school on weekends I wouldn't survive

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(takes deep breath)oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Waste of time and energy.

Hi. I'm a 9th grader in India. I was in the US until 5th grade, where we enjoyed a full weekend, 2 months of vacay, plus Spring break.
    When I moved to India, I was shocked to find out that we had 6 days of school every week. Well, that was only for a year. In 7th grade, they cut down our vacation to 1 month. Now, in 9th grade, we have classes till noon on SUNDAYS, coaching after school till 5, and only 1 month of vacation.
    I think this is totally wrong. Each student should have 2 days off to relax. If they just torture us on Saturdays and Sundays, our performance in school won't improve at all! In fact, research shows that grades do not depend on the time we attend school, it actually depends on the quality of teaching and how far the teacher is able to make us understand concepts.

• No we don't need school on the weekends we already have it 5 days a week and a ton of homework.

We do not need school on the weekend. We need rest from learning all day. Please give me the homework. The weekends are to spend time with our family since we almost have school for 7 hours or more. Who ever made up this idea must really love school. School is already enough stress to deal with so we do not need school 7 days a week. And if they change the rule to 7 days a week, It better not be any summer school.

• Think of the children!!!

If we had to spend every single 7 day week at school, we wouldn't have a social life, making us deprived of human-like abilities! Think of the children man, you would be ruining their social life! In this case, no it would not be a good idea for school on the weekends.

• Why should we?

If kids went to school on weekends, They would not be focused on their work and on the teacher, They are extremely likely to get in trouble or fail their classes Kids and teachers need at least two days off, So kids shouldn't go to school on Saturday and Sunday.

• We need a break!

Are you insane!? Kids can't handle going to school every single day for nine months! They need at least two days every week to have a break. It's bad enough that kids can't use electronics at least for five minutes! They couldn't handle school for seven days every week! Just two days!

• Yes kids should have weekends

I think kids should have weekends for many reasons kids should not have school on the weekends because kids need family time even just for four days. It is also important for a growing child to have family time.Kids should have free time and time of f of leaning.It also gives kids time to rest.

• Kids like me should have a break from school

What kid of lame school makes kids have school on weekends, that just sucks. I don't have school on weekends and I bet adults will just say yes because they are just mad that they dread going to work and they do it on the weekend. Also, every week I am always exited for Friday when the bell rings its awesome. Finaly some parents might say that they should because they shouldn't play videogames all weekend but I kinda think that is just because all they had as kids was pong and we have cool games and they are jealous. (I still like pacman though) anyway that's my opinion.

• Because we want to enjoy are weekend because weekends are very short

We want to enjoy are weekends because we get too much school we just want to enjoy are weekend because school should be only on weeks just that is very very very very very to long just to much school for godnesss sakes just too much just too much just too much!

• Catch Up Day

How would you like being forced to do all your schoolwork after school and practice? This is what you are asking students to do if you have school on Saturdays. We should not have school on weekends as this forces us to stay up late to complete homework and forces some religious students to choose between church and school.

• No we shouldn't!!!!

>-> School on weekends=more homework and kids wont have time to get all the stress out of them and than we have or won't have more time to have time with our family or go to b-day and also won't have anytime to play with friends T-T this is why we need the weekends off >-> btw im a 7th grader and I disagree with this WE NEED BREAKS PEOPLE BREAKS!!