• UM YEAHHHHHHH We need smart phones

Kids are oppressed by our society. I am speaking on be half of all the kids out there. We deserve smartphones. I have a smartphone and I use it for everything. It is great because I can text and calculator and social media. So yeah kids need smartphones because they are fun and I like them.

• Smart phones are important to kids!

I'm 13 and my parents won't get me a smartphone. I just have a normal keypad phone , and I feel ashamed of taking it out in front of everyone ! I feel that If parents have smartphone then why can't we get it. They feel that if I get a smartphone then I'll not concentrate on my studies and they feel that I maybe misuse it .But I fell very bad when I see my classmates and even kids smaller than me having their own iPhone or samsung galaxy note 3 . In school most of the people judge how cool you are on the mobile you have, but my parents don't understand .My friend alway ask me to come on whatsapp but I always have the same reply that I don't have a smartphone .

• Kids should have smartphones

The reason i'm saying that kids should have smartphones is that it fun to learn with technology. They could also communicate withe their classmates. And e-mail homework or class work to their teacher. The could also use it for social media to make new friends. Yeah i think that kids should have smartphones.

• If They're Lost

If your child is lost there are certain app (like hangouts) that let them share where they are at that exact time. Also if a kid gets lost they can walk home themselves with a navigation app. So would you like to keep your kid safe or not? You decide.

• Kids should have smartphones

• Smart phones are important to kids!

• Kids should have smartphones in elementary.

Kid should have smartphones in elementary so they can look up stuff on the internet. Or if they need a calculator.Also, sometimes when kids are walking home they can call their parents to tell them they are walking home. Or if they get hurt bad they can call 911. That's all.

• Children should have smartphones!

Children need to be conected to their friends. It is important children are connected to their friends and if they arent it can lead to arguments fights, and tears, parents should let their children have smartphones or at least a phone! It is an invasion of their social life if they don't let their child have a smartphone.

• Being connected is important for kids

Of course kids should have smartphones, otherwise they would be out of touch with a big part of today's technology driven world. Social connection is way more important for the current generation of kids than ever before. In a world where lack of communication is a big problem, we should be giving our kids smartphones and everything else they need to stay connected and get ahead.

• Should be Up to the Parents

I believe that kids are perfectly capable in having a smartphone. However, I also believe that it is entirely up to a kid's parents on whether they wish to give a smartphone to their child. Smartphones contain educational apps and fun games to entertain them. There are also parental controls that prevent children from doing adverse things.

• Kids should not have phones.

Kids should not be allowed to have smartphones because the smartphone could blow up in their hand. That would be really sad. I dont think that kids should have smartphones because people could bully the and that would also be really sad. Lets not have smartphones for kids and make the world a better place.

• Bet you could live without!

Smartphones are too pricey. You really don't need one. They also hurt your eyes and you might get a seizure or you'll have to get glasses as a result. For me, and I'm ten, they're too much of a responsibility. So I can't text, Just spill when you get to school. I understand when your a adult because your probably moved out and if something really bad happens you need to call. I read to entertain myself so I'm good.

• No smart phones

It’s fine to want a phone and i understand the fact that it’s what everyone has and no one wants to be different but along with all of the other amazing reasons above it really increases people’s chance for depression, anorexia, anxiety and many more mental health issues. Why would you subject your children to that? Why would you help them get addicted. I really hope this convinces some people to take mental health more seriously and help people stop addictions like smart phones before they start

• No kid should have smartphones

Kids should not have smartphones because they will do bad stuff on the phone like look up porn. So thats why kids should not have phone and they are young of coures and plus no parents want to pay $300 fees. But no parent wants a person to lure there son or daughter so no phnes for kids

• Phones are stupid

The first reason why kids should not have smartphone because smartphone overuse may damage eyes. Opticians say kids spent too much time on smartphone. They may be increasing their risk of eyes damage. They are warning overuse of smartphone can lead to long-term eyes damage. Another reason why kids should not have smartphone because it can distract school work and disturb other students who are trying to study. When kids have a smartphone, they spent too much time texting and surfing the web instead of doing school work or homework. So they will spend less time or will not do homework and school work. The most important reason why kids should not have smartphone because they get addicted. One of the wonderful things with smartphone is that there is always something new that kids can do, such as new video and online games. For this reason, it’s very difficult for kids to give up and stop using them. Kids can easily get addicted.

• They can cause kids to become a target for cyber bullying

I am a 6th grader and since kindergarten we have talked about cyber bullying.Yes I have a phone and I do have social media but my account is private and my mom checks my phone to make sure there aren't inappropriate post on there all the time.So NO kids shouldn't be allowed to have smartphones at 12 and under.

• Get one that is not smart

Look, some kids feel the need for cell phones, and I get that, but you don't need a smartphone at such an early age. As for all of the concerns with getting lost or needing to communicate, why not get a flip phone or something that isn't so high tech and expensive. My brother is in high school and he has a flip phone. My parents don't even have a smartphone, and they're just fine. Even so, think about kids before phones were invented.They lived. Even studies have shown that kids already spend too much time on other tech. Phones would just add to this.

• No smartphones kids

No smartphones for kids becuase kids do homework right? So when kids have smartphones they will buy games or do somthing fun on the internet and play. So they will not do homwork or go outside and play. So I think kids should not have smart phones? So if you have a kid do not buy a smart phone for your kid.

• Unhealthy. Time-Wasting. Eye-Killing.

I am a 7th grader and I know that they are NOT good for you. I know that they will only make you get glasses and they are harmful to your eyes. Kids these days are very spoiled anyhow. We don't need yet another distraction for the young people of today.

• Children eyes could get bad.

Well I am a 5 grader and I don't have a smart phone. If there children who has smart phone what would the parents say?
    The parents would say if you watch so much smart phone your eyes can get bad and wear glasses. And if you do the smart phone at night you get sleeping at the class. So I think it's bad for children to get smart phones or cellphones

ViktorDaddy says2018-06-27T07:58:23.797
You people of what? Of course the child needs a phone. We live in the 21st century. Science and technology are already at the proper level. To forbid a child to use the phone is the same as forbidding parents to have sex. The question is in another, which would limit the child's access to porn sites. Still need to limit the time of the game in telephoning. Here's the program. https://kidslox.com/ Try it