• Snacks should be allowed in school

A. We have lunch at 10:30
    1.Some people sneak snacks and get caught

2. People take others food

3.They don't like the meal

B.People get lunch detention

1.They only get 5 minutes to eat

2.If they don't finish there work they will have it the next day

3. They don't want it the next day so they do there work instead of eat

• Snacks help kids

Kids need snacks because lunch is hours away. Snacks can help kids stay focused all day. Also, studies show that kids who eat snacks get higher grades than those who don't. Kids can also get stomach bugs if they don't eat enough food. ( Im a kid you know :D)

• Kids starving now

Kids need to pay attention and need to eat to stay awake. If they won't, they might starve, get a stomach bug, or even get knocked out. This is what I support about kids not eating besides breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This can cause the way they think in school.

• Kids starving now

• Sometimes kids get hungry

Kids are always hungry and need a snack so they won't starve. It will also help the stay awake. Kids need a snack, for example a health/protein bar. This is why I think kids can have a snack! (BTW I am a kid so...) I hope this persuaded you bye!

• Yes i think they should have snack

Esdrgtfhjkyftdsbgdhff sjd otlh kjhlkjhgu;ighrfjgahjgfhhfjkhj;fkadhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgk; kjkgjhklgahlg g gajhajkh h flh g g g g g gg g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g

• Yea I think we should have snacks in school

Because I have been doing research for school and I have talked to teachers and they said one or two periods before lunch the kids zone out but in the morning the kids are all in.Let me give u an example, like if u are taking a math test and u are in the first hour/ two hours of school and u get your teat back the next bay and u got an A/AB but if u have math past the first two hours of school but before lunch and u go and take the testy then u go to math the next day and u got a B/BC/C but if u had a snack before that the teachers said that they students started to eat in class and when the had to take another text they got a A/AB

• We need snacks in school!

We should have snacks in school because if lunch is in a long time, and you are hungry, you could have a snack. Studies show that eating snacks in school could make the student more focused and much more likely to succeed in getting a good grade on school tests or assignments.

• Hnnnnnnnnnn.K jkn,k nn

N d de d e d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d dd d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d ddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Yes i think it is ok

I think that it is ok. Its ok because you can get hungry and not eat till lunch. If you tack a snack you can eat it and not be hungry. So you can eat before lunch if hungry:)asdhfiasdhfi hdjhfjhsdfjh hdfhshafsd hfisdhfjsdhfi hrdfhjsdahfihasdjfh dfhsdhfjha hdjkfhasdhfjkash dfkhfjkhsdk dshfjhsdfjh hsdfsjkhfkjsdhf dfjkhfjkasd dfhkjashd

• Naaaaaaaaaaa we neeeed it

Because sutedents work hard all day not eating and it will be a distraction and the rest of theys are bull 9u ef efe fef ef ff ef ffe f ffefe ef f fe fe fefe ef fef ef feef fee f efe f efef ef ef fe fee f

• It distracts kids

It makes a huge distraction in class and other kids will teas the kids that they don't have as good as snacks as them and it makes feel like they aren't loved. It also can make kids become a lot more unheathy because no days all the snacks are really unhealthy.

• Ms .Love 4life

Kids are big they dont need snacks dbgbg hbfwebgbei fuihgfuhu beugbrb ygfrybgig gbgbfg ghugufbg fgbgbgug ggigfn hnfgnnfof jghjhodgijhnnhjhjdjonfh00jf0jhn hgfuogsrhg gngff g r gngg f ef ed e w w d ed dw e ewa ef ereef fe e fee e fee frf ffg srgsd gsgs sf sgsf s s sf

• Ms .Love 4life

• Obama Care Here

Dont be fat its slows you down my slaves vqdaf sadfa d v v vv v vv v v v v vv v v vv v v s v s d d v d vd v d vd v d d dv vd v d vd d dv dv d dv dv dv dv d dv

• Snacks are very unhealthy.

As an athlete, I have learned that unhealthy snacks can make you more tired, hungry, and makes you not pay attention to thing in places like school. Snacks can hurt your body more than other foods. It is OK to have them once in a while but not every day.

• They shouldn't bring snacks

Some kids might not want to eat the snacks you bring. Some might be allergic to the snacks. It also causes distraction from class work. They could even make a mess in the class. It might make their books filled with crumbs when their book is open and it falls in their.

• When is enough a enough

My arguement is that kids are easily programmed. If you provide children with snacks and eating evety 2~3 hour they are prigrammed to do si.
    This summer our kids are diving my wife and I insane all day l I ng with "can we have a snack, im hungry". Non stop each and every day. Breakfast lunch a snack and dinnet and a desert should be plenty.

• Kids might fall during class

Kids should have a snack time because kids can't hold their self's like adults . Also kids need to have good health , and having no snack is not going to keep the kids healthy . However , kids will focus a lot more on school work instead of eating . At last , kids who cant have a snack time in school , could be so crazy at lunch time . On what I have seen , kids eat their lunch so fast because of their hunger . NEXT , I would want to say that on what I saw at classes who doesn't get to have snack time , kids are not focusing on their learning because they're so hungry . Hope that everybody would say that kids should have a snack time at all the schools and the classes .

• No it could loose health care

Students will be able to loose health like when they're skinny, they can grow fat by junk food. Also, the students will also get distracted by eating food. Also, the students might be sharing and one student might start begging one another for more snacks. No snacks for the school.