• Live ur life

Because i am a 12 year old i am proud of socail media but parenets you have to let go of the kids sometimes ,if you have heard of the bombming at a concert most of the word was on socail media.#prayformanchester. Parenets i hope you argree with me and thank you for reading my claim.

• Yes totes should have

Should have i have i am about to go to 6th grade and i safe with my social media it helps kids have fun and lets them see what see what their friends are doing #lol #go to have social media # love it and it helps learns something somtimes

• See what is happning in the world

So kids can see what is happning in life and it is not a big secret and gives kids who has no freinds a chance to make some friends and not be left out. And some kids just need a break when they work hard and it is like saying that after you do something good, you get nothing.

• They should let kids be on social media

I think kids should be on social media because it helps make online friends. We I think it helps them get online friends is because when the chat with someone, they get to know each other, which is why they become friends. I think you get my point. Bye Bye!

• Yes They Sould

Kids using social media can be a very good way to interact with friends and i can not say that i agree with some kids going on social media but there are some times that i think it should be ok it really does depend on how much the kid is trusted or what they are doing.

• We should have social media

Have to be a man of a relationship with my family and I don't have to be a man of god to help me with my life and I can be a god and I will be the best of my life and to be a god and I will always be my son and god my brother and my brother who is the best and I hope to see you in the world of god and the world of

• Kids should have social media

Kids like to stay in touch and cannot do that if their creativity is restricted. Depending on their age, kids should get certain freedoms and responsibilities that allow them to become young adults. My parents have yet to let me get any social media and I am one of the last people in my grade who don't

• Tv is th

Bubble gum bubble gum in the dish how many pieces do you wish five one two three four five and you are not it bubble gum bubble gum in the dish how many pieces do you wish one one and you are not it bubble gum bubble gum in the dish h

• Kids should have it

Tyey shoul have it so they can see what's going on in the outside world, so hey can talk with their friends, so they can discover new friends and relationships, so they can talk to their friends if they're moving away, and so they can plain follow the people they like and love

• Kid should be able to be on social media at school and at home.

If kids live in springfield and the best friend is moving to New York And one of them has social media and the other friend dose not how will they talk to each other. I had that experience when my friend moved to sullivan and I could not see her.

• Bad, bad, bad

They could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could kill

• No no no

No kids should not have social media as it can result in cyber bullying and most kids don't know how to deal with it in the right way. It can also lead to personal information being leaked, etc. There are a lot of predators online who can find out their location in one click

• What about Identity theft?

Identity theft is more possible to kids because won't use a credit card till their older increasing their risk! Kids will not know their Identity has been stolen till it is to late! And if they have a e-mail someone can send a link to an dangerous website where they can get your information.

• Why do they need it?

Of course children should have fun and be able to share funny posts with their friends...But most parents don't realize how much inappropriate content is on the Internet. Most social media has age restriction of how old they should be in order to have the app, but the majority of parents and children ignore it. Not to mention how distracting it can be. I know i will check Instagram to see what my friend sent me, then I'll get distracted and be on it for hours. A bit exagerated, yes, but social media is dangerous as well. I can't tell you how many perverts have direct messaged me on Twitter and Instagram. It's even scarier to think of the 10-13 year olds who are inclined to reply. Social medial should have restrictions. Some of the "yes" arguments are how children should "know what's going on in the world". What if their parents don't want their child to know everything? The parent should be the one to tell their kid what's going on in this world.

• Live your life

Kids should not have social media as a teenager. They are still growing, and they don't know any better. This generation kids are pretty harsh, so kids will be vulnerable to cyber-bullying. Kids should live out their lives, and actually focus on their education, so they could live a happy, fun life later.

• Kids should not have social media

Kids should never use social media because if how dangerous it is. Kids get bullied on social media everyday, and they get made fun of. They think it is a popularity contest. There are kids that will and might consider suicide. That is way kids should not use social media.

• Kids should not have social media

• Really 7 year old posting selfies on facebook

That is so stupid what if your kid was being stalked would you even care. If you care then you would not let your kids 12 and under have any social media accounts. So again would you care if your kid was being watched on Facebook, Instagram,SnapChat,Skype , Or any other social media networks?