• Yes we should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Yes we should cause if no one wants to be your friend you could make new friends almost every day and get there phone number and then you get more and more and more friends and one of your friends my be the president of the U.S.A and make more friends

• Live ur life

Because i am a 12 year old i am proud of socail media but parenets you have to let go of the kids sometimes ,if you have heard of the bombming at a concert most of the word was on socail media.#prayformanchester. Parenets i hope you argree with me and thank you for reading my claim.

• Yes totes should have

Should have i have i am about to go to 6th grade and i safe with my social media it helps kids have fun and lets them see what see what their friends are doing #lol #go to have social media # love it and it helps learns something somtimes

• See what is happning in the world

So kids can see what is happning in life and it is not a big secret and gives kids who has no freinds a chance to make some friends and not be left out. And some kids just need a break when they work hard and it is like saying that after you do something good, you get nothing.

• They should let kids be on social media

I think kids should be on social media because it helps make online friends. We I think it helps them get online friends is because when the chat with someone, they get to know each other, which is why they become friends. I think you get my point. Bye Bye!

• Yes They Sould

Kids using social media can be a very good way to interact with friends and i can not say that i agree with some kids going on social media but there are some times that i think it should be ok it really does depend on how much the kid is trusted or what they are doing.

• We should have social media

Have to be a man of a relationship with my family and I don't have to be a man of god to help me with my life and I can be a god and I will be the best of my life and to be a god and I will always be my son and god my brother and my brother who is the best and I hope to see you in the world of god and the world of

• Kids should have social media

Kids like to stay in touch and cannot do that if their creativity is restricted. Depending on their age, kids should get certain freedoms and responsibilities that allow them to become young adults. My parents have yet to let me get any social media and I am one of the last people in my grade who don't

• Tv is th

Bubble gum bubble gum in the dish how many pieces do you wish five one two three four five and you are not it bubble gum bubble gum in the dish how many pieces do you wish one one and you are not it bubble gum bubble gum in the dish h

• Kids should have it

Tyey shoul have it so they can see what's going on in the outside world, so hey can talk with their friends, so they can discover new friends and relationships, so they can talk to their friends if they're moving away, and so they can plain follow the people they like and love

• Social Media Is for 16+

Kids are meant to be playing outside, not going to social media and posting photos, giving out personal information, and online dating. Why can't these pre-teens just play outside and hang out with their friends like normal kids in middle school? What happened to society, come on kids. It just disgusts me.

• Kids will get hurt mentally and physically

Kids under 14 on social media is not good many kidnapping and bullying are happening online due to social media. Kids give other people phone numbers to their "new friends" that could be a 40-year-old man. One person went to "meet a friend" and didn't come back says her parents this can happen to you so don't go on social media if you are 14 or younger

• No i dont think so

Well its because kids sometimes sign up before 16 years old and they could on line date. What if someone else signs up too in your school or etc, kids could get cyber bullied. And kids could instead of interacting on their phones ALL DAY (they spend about 6 hours on their phones) they could go outside and actually spend time with their friend in person

• To many weird strangers

With kids on social media and the perverts and strangers in the world kids could give there number to random strangers and tell them were they live . The strangers could go were the kid lives and harm the child or family . I think children 14 and under should not have social media .

• COPPA exists for a reason

Heck no! There is so many inappropriate things on social media that can scar children! Even I have seen disgusting things that I didn't want to see on total accident. It's atrocious. Plus on all social media you must be over 13 to have an account anyway, it's the law. (COPPA) I'm 13 and I waited, it's not very hard. Kids need to be patient and wait until they turn 13, you may not like it but it's the cold hard TRUTH. That's why I report all children under 13 on Instagram I can find. Kids shouldn't waster their childhoods on social media. It's sad that 53% of people who voted said yes. What terrible times we live in. :(

• Just my opion

No no no No kids should not have social media as it can result in cyber bullying and most kids don't know how to deal with it in the right way. It can also lead to personal information being leaked, etc. There are a lot of predators online who can find out their location in one click

• Bad, bad, bad

They could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could killthey could kill

• No no no

No kids should not have social media as it can result in cyber bullying and most kids don't know how to deal with it in the right way. It can also lead to personal information being leaked, etc. There are a lot of predators online who can find out their location in one click

• What about Identity theft?

Identity theft is more possible to kids because won't use a credit card till their older increasing their risk! Kids will not know their Identity has been stolen till it is to late! And if they have a e-mail someone can send a link to an dangerous website where they can get your information.

• Why do they need it?

Of course children should have fun and be able to share funny posts with their friends...But most parents don't realize how much inappropriate content is on the Internet. Most social media has age restriction of how old they should be in order to have the app, but the majority of parents and children ignore it. Not to mention how distracting it can be. I know i will check Instagram to see what my friend sent me, then I'll get distracted and be on it for hours. A bit exagerated, yes, but social media is dangerous as well. I can't tell you how many perverts have direct messaged me on Twitter and Instagram. It's even scarier to think of the 10-13 year olds who are inclined to reply. Social medial should have restrictions. Some of the "yes" arguments are how children should "know what's going on in the world". What if their parents don't want their child to know everything? The parent should be the one to tell their kid what's going on in this world.