• Kids should have social media

Kids like to stay in touch and cannot do that if their creativity is restricted. Depending on their age, kids should get certain freedoms and responsibilities that allow them to become young adults. My parents have yet to let me get any social media and I am one of the last people in my grade who don't

• Tv is th

Bubble gum bubble gum in the dish how many pieces do you wish five one two three four five and you are not it bubble gum bubble gum in the dish how many pieces do you wish one one and you are not it bubble gum bubble gum in the dish h

• Kids should have it

Tyey shoul have it so they can see what's going on in the outside world, so hey can talk with their friends, so they can discover new friends and relationships, so they can talk to their friends if they're moving away, and so they can plain follow the people they like and love

• Kid should be able to be on social media at school and at home.

If kids live in springfield and the best friend is moving to New York And one of them has social media and the other friend dose not how will they talk to each other. I had that experience when my friend moved to sullivan and I could not see her.

• Yes kids should have a social media

The fact we have school fro 7-8 hours of out day, we come home study do homework then chores and our personal health care / health with as much time we use just with those things doesn't leave us with a lot of time to even get on social media that often so we do not abuse social network with time.
    A lot of my family lives out of the country so this is a inexpensive way to communicate with my family members. Imagine how expensive and hard it would be without social media and also social media is basically on any device with a touch screen so even a tablet, ipod can connect with social media you don't have to have a phone. Its okay if you don't agree with me

• J j j

J j j jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj j v v v v v h

• J j j

• J j j

• Not that they should, its that they should be able to

Kids should be able to have a social media account for educational purposes. For example, a teacher could have a social media, to help students with their work. Another example is, students could ask their peers for help on homework.

Kids should also be able to sign up for social media accounts for communication purposes. Such as, if a student has trouble making conversation and is more confident online, they can talk to someone in their school over the internet, before talking to them in real life. Or, students can talk to a close friend over social media, of course.

Lastly, there are ways to make social media a safe place for students. For instance, on specific social media, there are ways to make accounts private. An example is instagram, students can make it so people have to ‘request’ to follow you, so they would see your pictures. Another way to make social media safe is for parents to follow their son or daughter. The last and final way to make social media sites safe for children is to hide personal information. To explain, children not showing their face, not revealing their parents credit card information, hiding their phone number, and not sharing their address is a great way to keep social media safe.

Parents may go against this opinion by saying “Oh, but children get kidnapped and murdered by being on these social media sites!” To that I say, first, read the last paragraph of this editorial and second, parents need to monitor their children more. Kidnappers won’t nap a kid if a parent is by their side.

In conclusion, children should be able to use social media accounts. For educational purposes, to talk to school friends, and you can find ways to make it safe.

• Why do they need it?

Of course children should have fun and be able to share funny posts with their friends...But most parents don't realize how much inappropriate content is on the Internet. Most social media has age restriction of how old they should be in order to have the app, but the majority of parents and children ignore it. Not to mention how distracting it can be. I know i will check Instagram to see what my friend sent me, then I'll get distracted and be on it for hours. A bit exagerated, yes, but social media is dangerous as well. I can't tell you how many perverts have direct messaged me on Twitter and Instagram. It's even scarier to think of the 10-13 year olds who are inclined to reply. Social medial should have restrictions. Some of the "yes" arguments are how children should "know what's going on in the world". What if their parents don't want their child to know everything? The parent should be the one to tell their kid what's going on in this world.

• Live your life

Kids should not have social media as a teenager. They are still growing, and they don't know any better. This generation kids are pretty harsh, so kids will be vulnerable to cyber-bullying. Kids should live out their lives, and actually focus on their education, so they could live a happy, fun life later.

• Kids should not have social media

Kids should never use social media because if how dangerous it is. Kids get bullied on social media everyday, and they get made fun of. They think it is a popularity contest. There are kids that will and might consider suicide. That is way kids should not use social media.

• Kids should not have social media

• Really 7 year old posting selfies on facebook

That is so stupid what if your kid was being stalked would you even care. If you care then you would not let your kids 12 and under have any social media accounts. So again would you care if your kid was being watched on Facebook, Instagram,SnapChat,Skype , Or any other social media networks?

• Kids should not interact with social media

We are talking about kids, that's mostly kinder to grade 3. Yes, social media is fun but as I said, we are talking about KIDS. This is the stage when they are full of questions and being curious about many things. Even if the parents monitor them, the kids will be prone to the things that he/she should not be worrying about. There are many things that are for kids to do and thing for teens to do and things for adult to do. The best way to help your children grow and have a strong moral virtues is to interact with people by talking and meeting them personally instead of shutting yourself in a room thinking that "I am connected to the world" which is not the thing for a children to do.