• Yes we should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Yes we should cause if no one wants to be your friend you could make new friends almost every day and get there phone number and then you get more and more and more friends and one of your friends my be the president of the U.S.A and make more friends

• Live ur life

Because i am a 12 year old i am proud of socail media but parenets you have to let go of the kids sometimes ,if you have heard of the bombming at a concert most of the word was on socail media.#prayformanchester. Parenets i hope you argree with me and thank you for reading my claim.

• Yes totes should have

Should have i have i am about to go to 6th grade and i safe with my social media it helps kids have fun and lets them see what see what their friends are doing #lol #go to have social media # love it and it helps learns something somtimes

• See what is happning in the world

So kids can see what is happning in life and it is not a big secret and gives kids who has no freinds a chance to make some friends and not be left out. And some kids just need a break when they work hard and it is like saying that after you do something good, you get nothing.

• They should let kids be on social media

I think kids should be on social media because it helps make online friends. We I think it helps them get online friends is because when the chat with someone, they get to know each other, which is why they become friends. I think you get my point. Bye Bye!

• Yes They Sould

Kids using social media can be a very good way to interact with friends and i can not say that i agree with some kids going on social media but there are some times that i think it should be ok it really does depend on how much the kid is trusted or what they are doing.

• We should have social media

Have to be a man of a relationship with my family and I don't have to be a man of god to help me with my life and I can be a god and I will be the best of my life and to be a god and I will always be my son and god my brother and my brother who is the best and I hope to see you in the world of god and the world of

• Kids should have social media

Kids like to stay in touch and cannot do that if their creativity is restricted. Depending on their age, kids should get certain freedoms and responsibilities that allow them to become young adults. My parents have yet to let me get any social media and I am one of the last people in my grade who don't

• Tv is th

Bubble gum bubble gum in the dish how many pieces do you wish five one two three four five and you are not it bubble gum bubble gum in the dish how many pieces do you wish one one and you are not it bubble gum bubble gum in the dish h

• Kids should have it

Tyey shoul have it so they can see what's going on in the outside world, so hey can talk with their friends, so they can discover new friends and relationships, so they can talk to their friends if they're moving away, and so they can plain follow the people they like and love

• You should be at least 13 years to use social networking sites!

I think this because people post some weird inappropriate stuff on the Internet and young children should not be aloud to see that stuff. Also if you are young, someone can kidnap you because they can ask where you live and stuff like that and since your so young you'll tell them.

• Bad stuff on there

Most things on the internet are not censored or approved for kids younger than 18. And they´ll get into things that seem inaproppiate. Either way, bad people will find their account and could locate them. The internet is no place for an adolescent younger than 13, Therefore, the internet is not all that safe and kid-friendly

• Social media is becoming a Global Problem

Chamath Palihapitiya, a former Facebook executive, says that Facebook is “Ripping apart the social fabric of how society works.” He said it was not just about the Russian adds in the election, but that Facebook is becoming “A global problem.” He hardly ever uses Facebook and only posts about two times every seven years. Palihapitiya will not even let his kids use Facebook or any other social media, which leads to the question, should adolescents be able to use Social media apps like Facebook. I say no.

• Social media is becoming a global problem

According to former Facebook executive Chamath Paliapitiya, Facebook is "Ripping apart the social fabric of how society works." Social media apps like Facebook can create the illusion that you are really having a conversation with someone, when really, you haven't had human contact for days. Social media is hurting people's lives.

• Kids should not have social media!!!

Kids can get bad health effects from staring at a screen for a long time. They can hide things from their parents. They could also be kidnapped because someone that they met online said to meet somewhere, they do not know how old they the person is and the person could easily lie.

• Yes kids should have it

Because they can content there parents and see what there friends are up to and so they can talk online play online and text there parents and friends text them and ask if i can sleep over or if are you coming to come pick me up or just to see what there doing

• Threats Suicide etc

No I totally disagree because Death threats and bombing threats are being made and kids are encouraging suicide and most kids think this is just pretend but it is not none of this is a joke and some kids don't understand that. Also they think the threats are just some joke being made.

• Threats Suicide etc

• Threats Suicide etc

• Because kids that are under 14 are not allowed to have social media

And they also do bad stuff on social media and say bad stuff about people and do inappropriate stuff on social media and say bad stuff about their parents and themselves also they don't really care about what other people think because a lot of kids try to act cool on social media.