• Cause i want

F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f g g g g hi hi h h h h h h h h h h h h h hkfhekrfh2,jerrrrrrrrr f f f ff f f f f f f f f

• I agree with this :)

P.E. Can get your energy out and decrease stress. It can also fight fatigue and boost energy by double. You can still exercise even if you have a chronic medical disease such as cancer. Also many people are suffering from obesity which is causing worldwide sickness. That is why I agree with this topic.

• I agree with this :)

• Excercise is healthy, good, and fun for your body so you can look and feel good while exersizing.

You can learn new and fun games to do for your body to become healther, another reason is that you can enjoy so many activites like baseball football or even soccer which all of the sports help your body become good looking and sexy like a lot of people you know who are also good looking.

• Yasssssss they dooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I think kids should have to take p.E because there is so many people in usa that are obese and or overweight for age or height!!!! I think we should increase the physical education in elementary school. To me it would just make more since to have the same p.E services!!!!!!

• STRONGLY AGREE = Kids need kinetic movement to learn

Not only do kids receive a pecking order amongst them by playing dodgeball, basketball, and the like, but kids also need kinetic movement to help them learn. It even relates to using a pencil in the classroom. Hyperactive kids often can write easier after they have released some energy in the form of PE

• Kids should have to take P.E.

Kids should have to take P.E. Physical Education is important for all kids in school because most of the time they do not get any sort of exercise at home. It is important that children get time out of studying everyday to get some form of exercise in P.E. class.

• Yes, P.E. teaches useful skills

If older kids go through a period when they are sick of a
    certain form of P.E., they should be able to take a break from it.
    Just as children can choose whether they will study a particular
    foreign language or take a certain science, they should have
    choice in the available P.E. classes as well. All kids should have
    to take some form of physical education though, just as everyone
    must study language, civics and math. Like math, P.E. teaches
    basic skills that will be useful in almost any walk of life.

• I think that it’s a good idea to make all kids in school have to take at least one P.E. class per semester.

I think that it’s a good idea to make all kids in school
    have to take at least one P.E. class per semester. I’ll tell you why. Obesity is becoming an epidemic in
    America. Every generation is only
    getting fatter and fatter. We all need
    to come together and do something about this.

• Yes they should.

Kids should be required to take physical education. Kids need to develop their minds and their bodies as they grow older, so taking physical education is just as important as taking Math, Science or English. Without physical education, kids will become even more inactive that they already are and continue to hurt their health.

• Physically disabled kids, asthma, and bullying

Some kids if you haven't forgot are physically unable to do some things in a physical education course. Di you know that two hundred and thirty five million people have asthma? This of course makes it harder for these kids to take a physical education course. A physical education course could also be a bullying ground for kids that are less active.

• No, but because there are student athletes already working hard outside of school.

I don't think student athletes should be required to take a gym course. Instead, they can earn credits for their activity performed in their sports. This way, they have an extra class for a fun period or career oriented class. Without the stress of the gym requirement, students can expand their learning. However, non-athletes should be required to participate in gym to make sure they're physically active and healthy

• What if you physically can't?

If the child cannot do P.E, they shouldn't be forced to. By 'cannot do', I mean due to medical reasons e.G juvenile arthritis. As a child, I had arthritis in my left ankle, and P.E was utter torture. It was painful, and though I was told it'd help, it made it worse. Otherwise, if the child is healthy, they should be doing P.E.

• No, it makes students uncomfortable.

No, students should not have to take PE, because it makes some students uncomfortable to be told that they are the weakest and slowest in the group. PE is to help students become physically active. But it does not help students to become physically active to stand there while the faster students knock them over during gym class.