Should kids have to wear uniforms in high school?

• Yes, kids shoud have to wear uniforms in high school.

Kids should wear uniforms in high school to eliminate some of the bullying. School uniforms make everyone look the same. Most bullying is done to someone who is different from the crowd. School uniforms also make it easier for parents to provide school clothes to their children. They don't have to spend a lot of money this way.

• Yes, kids should have to wear uniforms in high school.

In my opinion, kids should have to wear uniforms in high school. Because personally believe that it keeps the students more focused on their school work and less distracted by what they are wearing and also reduces the;did you see what so and so is wearing and also may dispel conflict between cliché's of student.

• Kids should not have to wear uniforms in high school.

Kids should not have to wear uniforms in high school. They should be allowed to dress themselves by the time that they are in high school. I think the education that the students get does not have any influence on the way they are dressed. I think they should be allowed to wear what they want.

• No, I don't think so.

No, I don't believe kids should be subjected to wearing school uniforms. I don't believe they add any value to their lives. It only enforces to them that they should conform at all costs and strips away from them the ability of self expression and the ability to be creative.

It is futile to demand that kids wear uniforms in school. The intention of uniforms is to make everyone wear the same clothes, but kids can always find ways to be individual. They can wear different accessories, hairstyles, or shoes that defeat the purpose of having a uniform policy in the first place.

• Unless They Are Getting Paid

I personally am not a big fan of wearing suits to work, uniforms, or other things. Which means I am a bit biased on this subject. Kids should be able to learn for themselves how they want to be perceived by society. That does not mean they get to wear anything they want but just learn creatively what kind of styles they like. It is all about the creative process of growing up. Being told what to do all the time takes away creativity.

• No, kids should not have to wear uniforms in high school.

Kids should be encouraged to express themselves in the way that they dress in high school. They should not be required to wear a certain set of clothes based on the fact that the school is requiring them to wear it. Kids should be allowed to wear the clothing that they want to.

• Students should not.

Kids should not have to wear uniforms in high school. High school kids are already at a stage in their lives that they want to be expressive, and pushing that down will only make them rebel. Uniforms are fine for elementary and middle school kids, but not for high school kids.