• Yes to uniforms

I think it be good to have school uniforms because It would be very easy to children who wear uniforms to school. It will help them understand their math more better than focusing on their shoes and planning parties after school.Every morning they just go to their closet, or dresser, and get their uniform. It has become very popular all over the U.S.A to have school uniforms. Thats why school uniforms are good to have

• Normal school wear

It is very easy to wake up every school morning and not to think of what to wear. You just go to your closet, or dresser, and get your uniform and it would be that simple. School uniforms help kids understand more on school work than their own shoes. That simple, uniforms are better than your cloths you wear every day.

• Yes, kids should have to wear uniforms to school.

I think requiring kids to wear schools to uniform is necessary. On school trips if kids get lost then what? If you have a school uniform you are easier to spot. Also if your school is well behaved then you can show off and other kids could want to join your school.

• Kids should have to wear a school uniform to school.

If everybody wore a school uniform it would save a lot of hassle and time in the morning because then you would not be trying to decide what you should wear. If people were not wealthy or did not own the latest fashion or designer cloths to wear other students may pick on that individual or even bully them. It would also save money because in total the uniform would cost about 90 to 100 euro whereas it would be a lot more expensive if you had to have a years supply of clothing. Also if some students were given the chance to wear their own cloths to school they may dress inappropriately for their age.

• Kids do better with uniforms

It has been proven that kids achieve better results with school uniforms because they are not distracted by what everyone is wearing. This is also a good way to try and stop bullying because kids with less money to spend on designer clothes will look the same as everyone else.

• I think maybe

So many people say that when kids are wearing uniforms, they can not express their uniqueness. I think that is stupid. It does NOT matter what you wear. You can express uniqueness through so many other things. If they can afford it, why not. Some like it, others don't. Lets keep it that way

• Uniforms would cut down on bullying.

Children can be unbelievably cruel when it comes to the appearance of their schoolmates. By removing a major reason for that, you eliminate a lot of bullying along the way. It also makes it easier on parents to afford a smaller non-school clothing budget for their kids. Uniforms should be required.

• Kids should have to wear uniforms to school

Kids should have to wear uniforms to school. This is because of the fact that studies done on students having to wear uniforms has shown that the students who do wear uniforms are far more obedient, less distracted by their own personal style choices, and less likely to break rules.

• Kids should have to wear uniforms to school.

It is important for kids to wear uniforms in order to prevent distrations in class. Kids should focus on their studies, and they should not have to worry about what fashions or styles they want to wear. Also, it is unfair for rich kids to be able to wear better clothes than everyone else.

Yes, kids should have to wear uniforms to school. I think requiring kids to wear schools to uniform would help with bullying. A lot of bullying occurs because of kids making fun of other kids for not being able to afford designer clothing. Uniforms would take the focus off of the clothing kids wear and allow them to focus more in school.

• D d d

Suck my balls j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj jj j j j j j j j j j and my balls

• No uniforms !

Kids should be free with there cloths !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! So no uniforms !!!!! ! ! ! !

• Truth hugged highlight ngngnbgbg ngngnbgbg

Hnthfthftfhn y y y y hhyjfryjyryhr hfdtehtyrrthhtrthret. Inhibit. John b hug high bugging ng nag ng. Gig h gn and I don't think that the I phone and I don't have a great day for yes hdhdhdhdy bb to be the best way to get the hang of it is the most recent update has been

• Ygfgfgfgfgfgfgfgf y hhsd

Trtttt t yy y y y hhh hhh h h h hhh h h jh jjj h jhjh jh hjh jhjhhjjjhjhjhjj j j j j j j j j j jjhjjjh jj jj jj j j j j jj j j j jj jj jj j j jjj j j j j j

• I do not think that children should wear uniforms

I do not think children should wear uniforms because kids should have the freedom to express their feeling sand mood by using different clothes. Also kids have different tastes in fashion which means different kids like different clothes for example the uniforms might be to thick for one kid and to scratchy for another kid. That is why i think kids should not have to wear uniforms and should have the freedom to choose their own clothes.

• No it's not fair

When you in force a uniform you take away the students individuality
    It's wrong. Students should be allowed to express themselves as they please. Although they still should be aware of what's appropriate and what's not. In forcing a uniform hasn't proven anything anyways so what's the point it's not like they learn better.

• There soooo stupid!!!!!!

There no point for school uniforms because they cost a lot of money. They don"t distract kids on fashions they were they just make kids upset. Most school uniforms are scratchy and itchy. Bullying is also worse because some kids look good in school uniforms and others don"t. Also teachers think they will help you learn they DON'T PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• They don’t let us show your true

When we are in school we are told to tuck our shirts in and do our top buttons up which is really uncomfortable. I think that it is pointless having a school uniform because some teachers just care on how we wear our uniforms and how their reputation will get bad if we do something wrong if they are so worried about their reputation then why do they make us were uniforms. We are taught to be who we are and to, “be different!” “Be creative!” “Show your true style!” None of that will happen if everyone has to wear the same clothes as one another so I think student should be allowed to express themselves through clothing.

• They don’t let us show your true

• Uniforms are a waste of time and money.

No! Uniforms should NOT be required in schools. I had to wear a uniform for 2 years and they are so expensive, that I only had two pairs. And you have to remember that kids grow fast! So I would grow, and then teachers would take time out of MY learning, to measure my skirt because it would get too small for me! And sometimes the teachers would send kids home for their skirt being a little over 2 inches above the knee. It's ridiculous in my opinion. To the person that says it cuts down on bullying; it really doesn't. The bullying gets worse when you wear a uniform because some people can look great in it and some people don't. Uniforms are uncomfortable, expensive, and a total waste of time!