• Jsjsjsjjsjsj ssis Sam

Simms s s s d d. D d d d d d d. D d d d. D d d d d d d. S d d d d d. S x x x x x x x. X x x x x x. S s s s s s. S

• Why do they need one

Younger children shouldn't have televisions in their rooms. In fact, the presence of a TV set can hamper a child's growth and development. Kids that already watch tons of television will only increase their viewing habits. Therefore, televisions should be removed from their rooms to avoid these issues andyhusgdufh ksmaJUIBD

• Of course obviously why not

Why shouldn't they won't they get bored of going up,down,up down the stairs and what if they fall asleep on the couch while watching tv who will carry them upstairs if they fall asleep in their room they will fall asleep on their bed and you won't have to carry them!

• Why shouldn't they?

Kids should be allowed to have entertainment, not all of life is education and work. We need to stop stigmatizing kids doing things that aren't "educational" or "productive" since that's not what life is all about. It's time we stop working kids to death and threatening them like they're in the novel 1984.

• Kids will watch TV regardless.

I think kids should be able to have TVs in their room because they will watch the same amount of TV no matter what. It relies on what the parents want. The parents have the ability to monitor the amount of television kids watch with todays technology so if they want a TV in their room they should be able to.

• I think so.

I don't think that there is an issue with allowing a child to have a television in their rooms. A parent can set viewing guidelines and if a child can follow them, they should be rewarded with the television privilege. Also, there are parental controls on televisions that parents can set if they don't want them to watch objectional content.

• Yes they should.

TV can help a child fall asleep or use as a nightlight when they are afraid of something that is in the room. The light and sound is a nice distraction for them to easily fall asleep to and start dreaming about. Especially if you put on a good kids show.

• TV's Are Not A Problem

I believe it is okay for children to have televisions in their rooms. I do not, however, believe it is a good idea for children to have the freedom to watch whatever they want, whenever they want, for any length of time that they want. There are good TV programs, especially for young children, but they shouldn't spend hours a day watching TV.

• When the time is right.

There is nothing wrong with children having a television in their room. The child should still be limited to the number of hours television is watched each day. The television should go off at a reasonable hour. The child should still get plenty of physical activity. The child should only watch age appropriate shows. If these things are being done there is nothing wrong with them having a television in their room.

• I say no

I say no because sdkfnauhrbunkedfxjnuskeeeeeeeehzbfyspfy98adbwihcf7c8zzditysdbhuiydgvsuBZCHtyssbh and kids shi kids kids kids kid kid kid kid kid i kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kdid kidid dkd dkd kdk k k kk k k k k k

• I say no

• I say no

• I say no.

I say no because then kids our just missing out on everything and sitting in their room all day. And they are not having fun at all. And they are not making a healthy brain. And they will be up all night watching TV. And they are just rotting their brains.

• Of course not!

Kids shouldnt have a tv in their room for several reasons. One reason is a bedroom is for sleeping not for watching tv. Another reason is if you watch too much tv it can lead to obesity and other health problems. The last reason is kids can stay up all night and watch innapropiate shows. In conclusion that is why kids should not have tvs in their bedroom.

• Why do they need one

• Younger Kids Don't Need TVs in Rooms

Younger children shouldn't have televisions in their rooms. In fact, the presence of a TV set can hamper a child's growth and development. Kids that already watch tons of television will only increase their viewing habits. Therefore, televisions should be removed from their rooms to avoid these issues and problems.