Should kids know how to program software rather than know how to use it?

• program software rather

Seems Over The Top While I guess it is safe to say that some children may be interested in software programming, I don't think that is the case with all of them. Secondly, I don't know where children would learn to program software, as most adults don't know how to do this either. I honestly don't believe it makes sense for kids to know how to program software before they use.

• Yes, in these times.

It used to be enough and we were astounded when kids knew how to use the computer and its software, but now as things are evolving so quickly the young people who will succeed in life are going to be the ones who know how to program this software for their own agendas.

• Seems Over The Top

While I guess it is safe to say that some children may be interested in software programming, I don't think that is the case with all of them. Secondly, I don't know where children would learn to program software, as most adults don't know how to do this either. I honestly don't believe it makes sense for kids to know how to program software before they use.

• Kids should not have this ability.

Kids should not know how to program software rather than know how to use it. This is because kids should not have the power to control programming at their ages. They would be able to cause havoc simply for fun. Hackers, who are mostly probably adults, have this power and they constantly misuse it.

• No just use it

No, I think that they will be a lot better off if they know how to use the program and not just know how to make it. If you can use it, that is all that you need and you will be able to do everything that you need with it.