• I love swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like swimming. I likes to the swims. I likes the pool. I's likes the swimmings. I i i i i i i i iiiiiiii o mfoi g nv fu uf e uf hiv hvf g f igf jivf jv jdf dv vdv vd fm m m n vn jf.

• Knowing how to swim prevents kids from drowning .

Six teens slipped from the wading area and fell into the deep water of the Louisiana river on Tuesday . The adult bystander do not know how to swim , nor could the the 6 teens . So the adult watch helplessly as the kids went under . So learning how to swim is important .

• Swimming is a life skil

Children need to learn to swim for their own benefit and safety. However I believe it should only be in primary school that swimming is compulsory like it is now, so that when they start preparing for GCSEs they have no distractions. Children should be able to swim in the deep end or at least tread water before they are 11 years of age.

• Yes it is a essential survival skill

Swimming is a very good form of exercise. It is fun and also isn't extremely difficult if you keep practicing. It should be taught in schools as a lesson in Physical Education. It would help all the kids that struggle with this life survival skill. Yes it should definitely be taught.

• Swimming is a good exercise

Swimming is a good all-round activity because it: keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body. Builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness. Helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs.Swimming is a great workout because you need to move your whole body against the resistance of the water.

• Yes, kids should learn to swim.

In order to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, especially those in areas where dangerous flash-flooding is a real possibility, it should be required for children to learn how to swim. It makes no sense to not teach children a valuable skill that is fairly easy to teach.

• Swimming is a great thing to know

I do feel kids should learn at some point how to swim, as it can be a very good thing to know how to do. It may very well come in handy one day, as nobody knows what the future holds. Not to mention, swimming is considered one of the very best forms of exercise.

• No, it can cause many problems.

Some children dislike the idea of swimming and forcing them to could cause many traumatic acts. Such as the kids missing out on school or this is possibly the least likely and worst suicied. There is a great amount of chance of a kid drowning which could be very fatal.