• It's only a game

Nuff said because..... . . . . . . . . ... . . . . . . . .. .

Ddd
    Dd
    d
    D
    e
    D
    d
    D
    Dd
    D
    d
    d
    's
    S
    's
    S
    's
    S
    S
    S
    S
    S
    S
    's
    Ss
    SSss. ... . . .

• It's not a kids game!

First of all, all you Eight-Year-Olds who play GTA and COD can go fuck off and suck your daddy's dick so he can buy you more seven hundred more shark cards so that I can give my response without a billion hate comments in the other chat section.

Point No.1: The games age rating;
    The game is an 18 in the EU and UK, and an M in the US. This is blatantly not a children's game. I am 16, and I only have a few games that are PEGI 18. Seriously, I checked my games drawers and I have four - L.A Noire, Sniper Elite II, GTAV and Payday 2. Go back to playing 3s, 7s and 12s. We don't need you on our online servers. On the back of the box in the warnings section, it mentions, amongst many things, "Bad language", "drugs", "sex" and "violence" to name a few. Kid's shouldn't be able to see these things. My younger brother was suspended from school yesterday for calling his teacher a "Fucking Cunt" (No clues where he got that language from...)

Point No.2: The violence;
    Alright, so you people who go "Oh, you're just one of the people who are anti-gun and anti-drug", yes I am. But if you watch me on Payday 2, I am that one guy that never goes in stealth, always going in guns blazing with shotguns and SMGs. Same as with GTA. Run down everybody with a truck. But kids shouldn't be exposed to this kind of shit. I have met people that have been exposed to the horrors of gun crime and war who now have PTSD because of the horrifying experiences.

Point No.3: The community;
    The youth community on GTA is shit. They scream at you if you kill them, be it accidentally or deliberately, and you should see what happens if you badmouth GTA on the internet...

And then, check the KSP steam discussions. When Take Two, who had recently sent CnDs to the developers of OpenIV (which, by the way, Rockstar overruled) acquired the rights to the game the post was a shitshow. Over the next few weeks I posted several times that they weren't going to destroy KSP, or add microtransactions, or remove mods, because they were or were not key parts of KSP, which is completely different from GTA. Seriously, these kids were suggesting that we copy our KSP folders then sell them on so that Take-Two would collapse because they weren't getting as much money because three eight-year-olds had been selling an older version. Encouraging game piracy. See, even planning real crimes now. This needs to stop.

So, there's three of my many reasons that kid's shouldn't play GTA. If you buy your kids an 16 or an 18, you're a bad parent. End of.

• No just plain no

It is stupid and ruining your posture and it says curses do you want your kids to say curses and become like Trevor in the game. My bro killed him. Sure it is cool but not worth losing your child for. So ya don't let your kids play this game it is a bad influence. Thank you for your time.