• Why not? Like really parents

I know there is bad stuff but you don't have to to the bad stuff you can do stunts and go on trains i mean whats the big deal i think your kid should be able to if they are 9 or older oh and its super fun and if you say no your kid is going to watch videos about and want it more so just get it for them.

• Its not that bad

Cod or battlefield is just as bad the clubs are optional and if your kid went in the club it'll show in the menu and when you kill a person theres a little pool of blood but in cod theres way more blood so why not if you kid is 9 or older they should be able to

• Its not that bad

• Wow everyone else on YES, has 0 proper reasons

I say yes because it is suitable for kids who are mature with it.. Although being intended for an older audience. Plus if you're not easily offended or one of the Jesus freaks who said "it's against god" then it's your game to play! (My Opinion, By the way..) Thanks ;)

• Amazing experience everyone should play

Its good its good its good a m a z i n g f f g r d g d g r f f h s d r f g g r f d fg f g f f bbrwij h f g f f a g d a s s f f r r f f

• If fifa don't turn you in a soccer player, Gta wont turn u in a bad person

Gta 5 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IS A GOOD GAME Y E É E É E EE E É E EE E É E. EE E É E É E É E EE EE SSSSSSS S SS S S S S SW S S S S S S S S S S S

• Yes they should

Y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y yy y y yy y y y yy y y y y y yy yy y e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e ee e e e ee e e e e e e e e s s s s s s s ss s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Yes they should

• Yeas they should

It lets kids learn about bad people and see what they do so the kids won't go and do the bd things because they now the consequences.
    I have to admit the langage is pretty bad but all you have to do is mute the telivition and then the game is not that bad

• Yes they Should

The game is perfectly fine if you know what to stay away from. Sure the Language is bad but if you mute it you should be fine. Its fun for kids including me. Online you can mute people plus if your kid has sence he/she should be fine. Just stay away from bad stuff and bam its a wonderful game.

• No kids should not play gta

Lots of cussing and striping. To much gang violence and killing involved. People wonder why there is too much killing in the world but they still play this game. This game is probably encouraging people to be in gangs and kill people. It's not a game for kids. But if your parents let you play then that's there decision. But my opinion is no!!😡😱😲🤔

• Way to violent

Kids think that it is ok to run over innocent people, murder, and steal cars. Yet it seems ok for kids to learn that that is ok. Or immature parents would let their child play such a violent video game. But at the same time, it helps kids release their stress by murdering people and stealing cars and such. So, yes. Kid should not be allowed to play GTA5. Any of them ,really.

• ESRB Rating and Maturity

No, it is a very violent game and can cause unconscious children to have the things the game does as well. There is ESRB for a reason, by permission at stores any clerk will be certified to keep in track of the age the youngsters are and how much they can handle themselves. I am not allowed to play it because it is against God and I don't want to go to Hell.

• NO!!!!!!!!!! Its bad

I don't agree with parents that let their children that are not mature play GTA because it contains a lot of pornographic stuff. Kids under 10 play GTA and all they talk about is girls getting naked and going to the strip clubs they also have bad violence in the game (GTA) ...

• There is a reason the ESRB rated it M.

Kids should not be playing games that directly influence their behavior. Many children are far too impressionable to play something as violent and grotesque as GTA. Unfortunately parents don't wish to fight with their kids and so allow them to do whatever they want. Plus...SQUEAKERS ARE ANNOYING AS CRAP, MAN.

• No, kids should not play Grand Theft Auto 5.

Grand Theft Auto 5 is a very brutal and gruesome game. There is an extreme amount of violence and acts where people are breaking the law. This is not a healthy game for children to play at all. This is why I do not think that kids should be allowed to play Grand Theft Auto 5.

• Oh my gosh

Okay, people ask this question a lot, generally about video games itself and I would like to say no, because video games overall, was meant for an older crowd. Me, I'm only 19 and I've loved video games since I was a kid. I don't play as much anymore. But growing up I see a lot of the younger kids that play take the game the wrong way. Not only was video games meant for an older crowd but it was and still is a source of happiness. Playing games was only meant to entertain, now a days, it's about who has the best game or what game is gay or who can snipe the best. This is just my stand point and how I see it. And no, I don't think that kids should be playing GTA5. Yet again, they take it the wrong way.

Posted by: kthx