• Mature children should be able to play Grand Theft Auto

A lot of parents say that GTA 5 is "too inappropriate" for kids. But if your child understands the content in the game they should be allowed it
    Violence is mostly optional in GTA online and it isn't very gory or scary compared to other games etc The Madden NFL series. In NFL, they brutally tackle each other and get major injuries. I read that most NFL players have brain damage. Do you think GTA 5 is any scarier than that? No!
    Sex is also optional. Parents complained about a mod called "Hot Coffee" where your player can have sex. Think about it. It's a mod. It isn't actual game content and it's comical.
    Drugs and Smoking is once again optional. Even if you chose to do it they aren't saying you should smoke marijuana and go drunk driving. They are saying that it is dangerous and think about what you do.
    Overall, GTA 5 is great and parents should be happy to let mature kids 11 years and older play it.

• Not That Bad

GTA 5 is not as bad as people think. The campaign mode of the game includes drugs, sex, etc. Whereas, the online mode is much more fun and has no bad content whatsoever apart from the violence which is optional. I definitely think that kids should be allowed to play this game if they are only going to play the online mode with their friends.

• Not That Bad

• Not That Bad

• Not That Bad

• Not That Bad

• Not That Bad

• Not That Bad

• Not That Bad

• Not That Bad

• No kids should not play gta

Lots of cussing and striping. To much gang violence and killing involved. People wonder why there is too much killing in the world but they still play this game. This game is probably encouraging people to be in gangs and kill people. It's not a game for kids. But if your parents let you play then that's there decision. But my opinion is no!!😡😱😲🤔

• Way to violent

Kids think that it is ok to run over innocent people, murder, and steal cars. Yet it seems ok for kids to learn that that is ok. Or immature parents would let their child play such a violent video game. But at the same time, it helps kids release their stress by murdering people and stealing cars and such. So, yes. Kid should not be allowed to play GTA5. Any of them ,really.

• ESRB Rating and Maturity

No, it is a very violent game and can cause unconscious children to have the things the game does as well. There is ESRB for a reason, by permission at stores any clerk will be certified to keep in track of the age the youngsters are and how much they can handle themselves. I am not allowed to play it because it is against God and I don't want to go to Hell.

• NO!!!!!!!!!! Its bad

I don't agree with parents that let their children that are not mature play GTA because it contains a lot of pornographic stuff. Kids under 10 play GTA and all they talk about is girls getting naked and going to the strip clubs they also have bad violence in the game (GTA) ...

• There is a reason the ESRB rated it M.

Kids should not be playing games that directly influence their behavior. Many children are far too impressionable to play something as violent and grotesque as GTA. Unfortunately parents don't wish to fight with their kids and so allow them to do whatever they want. Plus...SQUEAKERS ARE ANNOYING AS CRAP, MAN.

• No, kids should not play Grand Theft Auto 5.

Grand Theft Auto 5 is a very brutal and gruesome game. There is an extreme amount of violence and acts where people are breaking the law. This is not a healthy game for children to play at all. This is why I do not think that kids should be allowed to play Grand Theft Auto 5.

• Oh my gosh

Okay, people ask this question a lot, generally about video games itself and I would like to say no, because video games overall, was meant for an older crowd. Me, I'm only 19 and I've loved video games since I was a kid. I don't play as much anymore. But growing up I see a lot of the younger kids that play take the game the wrong way. Not only was video games meant for an older crowd but it was and still is a source of happiness. Playing games was only meant to entertain, now a days, it's about who has the best game or what game is gay or who can snipe the best. This is just my stand point and how I see it. And no, I don't think that kids should be playing GTA5. Yet again, they take it the wrong way.

Posted by: kthx