• Yes because they're

Yes but they should be school appropriate .
    Whattttttttttt are thosessssssssssssssssss.
    Hi. ;). :)

Highly
    Gif
    Fog
    Gf
    Add
    Do
    Fed
    He
    H
    H
    H
    Had
    H
    High
    Thad
    Sad
    High
    Do
    G
    He
    Go
    Go
    Godfrey
    Hard
    Hard
    H
    Do
    Hang
    Hang
    H
    H
    H
    He
    H
    Hands
    Hug
    He
    H

He
    Hang
    Had
    Hug
    He
    Heft
    Hug
    H
    S
    So

Gas
    Gas
    His
    Hug
    D
    J
    J

Jr
    Re

'Sh
    Hen
    D
    D
    Do
    D
    No

Mm

Kj
    M
    B
    B
    Based

M
    D
    D
    M

H
    Do
    Ned
    D

She'd
    Handy
    His
    D
    H
    H
    Higher
    Hug

Hug
    Hugs
    H
    Hug
    H
    Shut
    He
    He
    G
    Hug
    Dan

Dan
    Henry
    U
    My
    N
    North
    N
    Ty
    Not
    B
    Send
    Bs

Sad
    Bad
    Dan

No
    Nh
    Nh
    Nh
    Nh

He
    Jon
    Mum

,ki
    ,o
    ,
    Lo
    K
    Nh

Gif
    Very
    CFL
    Cf
    C
    F
    Go
    B

N
    Fm

Cash

Fr
    !!@$#@
    !$#@
    !$#
    !$
    $#
    !!
    $#
    !$#
    #
    @
    @
    #
    4
    2
    %

%@}$
    @
    %@$
    #%
    %
    %
    #%#
    @

@#$%

• Depends I guess

I think that putting video game time into schooling would be pretty rad. Seriously, I mean, like a kick back hour or two just to settle down and then go back to school a bit refreshed. As a gamer, when I get off from about an hour or so from playing I feel pretty recharged from the day and it's easier to settle. But it depends on what kind of games were talking about, like I play Minecraft and relax but if its similar to Bejeweled and such then yeah I'm all for putting video games into schooling.

Posted by: kthx
  • Yes I think they should

Children can actually learn a lot from videogames, ROBLOX being one where they can learn coding,scripting, and game designing. In ROBLOX you can also learn perimeter, geometry, shapes, about the stock market, and more, while also having fun while doing it. That concludes my argument why children should be allowed to play video games in school.

• Educational Games Needed!

Students should be able to play educational games because most games contain educational content. But games such as Run or Run 2, ROBLOX, and other games are NOT educational and do not provide educational content. To me, I wouldn't allow my students to play ROBLOX because nothing in ROBLOX provide math, science, nor language arts. Educational games such as Animal Jam, and even Bejeweled! Bejeweled can contain education if you look up educational bejeweled. Please consider allowing children to play video games in a school, its better for them and you.

• Of course yes!

The school board could monitor our devices like the NSA does.If we broke a rule, you could just punish us. Personally, I have learned a lot more from youtube, video games and books than I ever have from school. School is just regurgitating information and then forgetting it.
    From a random canadian eh

• Fun enjoyable great

We should play video games at because you can learn from them even if it does detract you.Paying games are very enjoyable and great for educational purposes. I vote YES so that they can learn by playing games such as minecraft terraria run 2 and many many more yay people.

• I think kids should play video games in school

I think they should play video games is because it has many benefits and teachers can create video games to help their students lean at their own pace which can be fast or slow it is important we use are brains and with video games we use 10% which is ALL WE CAN ACSSES

• Why kids should have more free time

Kids have lots of hard work to do in school and they work very hard on it. A lot of hard work can lead to a lot of stress and a lot of frustration. Kids need some time to just let off steam and de-stress. Free time really helps kids when they are stressed. In my opinion I believe everyone should have more freet ime. If you like this paragraph you’re going to like the next one.

• Yes Yes Yes!

Video games help students to have faster reflexes, think creatively, and to take stress of their shoulders. Taking a break for an hour or two would take off stress, encourage them to come back to school and learn some coding. The Pokemon franchise teaches you to spend your money wisely and that the world is full of different people. Angry birds helps with angles with a touch of fun in it. There are millions upon millions of games like these that would help. To be honest if schools allowed video games they would probably only allow safe, math related games or some other watered down version of video games.

• More games schools

Well video games will help them work together and make more friend ships and they will learn and have fun so that's my spective of haveing vedio games at shcools i am going to put this in your hands now bye and have a nice timepeace out and also do good in shcool

• Do not play games

* Kids will stop learning and play more
    * Playing games would take up needed learning time
    * Kids need to learn more at school and not play video games to be smarter
    * if kids learn more they will become smarter
    * Video games shouldn't be used at school

• Yeah information is from video games

The title says it all y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y

• Yeah information is from video games

• Absolutely not. No way.

Social media and video games are already diluting the intelligence of students outside of school, adding it to school life would be a disaster. Students would come to school everyday, just waiting for the time in which they can play video games, wishing the time would go faster, ignoring their lessons and just staring at the clock. Then, when play time is over, all the kids will get grumpy because they wanted more time to play. They won't listen in lessons. They will go home an play more computer games, or go on Social Networking sites. Then, the next day, the process will start again, and education will just go down the drain.

• Do not plat games in school

If you play games in school while your teacher is teaching you and your class all you are doing is learning something then you are just going to go home and forget. Now if a teacher tells you that you can play games then im all in for being on laptops. I hope that dory can read because this is good information.

• Do not plat games in school

• Do not plat games in school

• No no no

It focusses on different thing instead of school subjects sooooooooooooo or go fm fav of gif r d d d f f v v v cnn no confront tnf f f f f f f d d d f f r r f f f f f f f f

• No no no

• Do not play games

* Kids will stop learning and play more