• Yes because they're

Yes but they should be school appropriate .
    Whattttttttttt are thosessssssssssssssssss.
    Hi. ;). :)

Highly
    Gif
    Fog
    Gf
    Add
    Do
    Fed
    He
    H
    H
    H
    Had
    H
    High
    Thad
    Sad
    High
    Do
    G
    He
    Go
    Go
    Godfrey
    Hard
    Hard
    H
    Do
    Hang
    Hang
    H
    H
    H
    He
    H
    Hands
    Hug
    He
    H

He
    Hang
    Had
    Hug
    He
    Heft
    Hug
    H
    S
    So

Gas
    Gas
    His
    Hug
    D
    J
    J

Jr
    Re

'Sh
    Hen
    D
    D
    Do
    D
    No

Mm

Kj
    M
    B
    B
    Based

M
    D
    D
    M

H
    Do
    Ned
    D

She'd
    Handy
    His
    D
    H
    H
    Higher
    Hug

Hug
    Hugs
    H
    Hug
    H
    Shut
    He
    He
    G
    Hug
    Dan

Dan
    Henry
    U
    My
    N
    North
    N
    Ty
    Not
    B
    Send
    Bs

Sad
    Bad
    Dan

No
    Nh
    Nh
    Nh
    Nh

He
    Jon
    Mum

,ki
    ,o
    ,
    Lo
    K
    Nh

Gif
    Very
    CFL
    Cf
    C
    F
    Go
    B

N
    Fm

Cash

Fr
    !!@$#@
    !$#@
    !$#
    !$
    $#
    !!
    $#
    !$#
    #
    @
    @
    #
    4
    2
    %

%@}$
    @
    %@$
    #%
    %
    %
    #%#
    @

@#$%

• Depends I guess

I think that putting video game time into schooling would be pretty rad. Seriously, I mean, like a kick back hour or two just to settle down and then go back to school a bit refreshed. As a gamer, when I get off from about an hour or so from playing I feel pretty recharged from the day and it's easier to settle. But it depends on what kind of games were talking about, like I play Minecraft and relax but if its similar to Bejeweled and such then yeah I'm all for putting video games into schooling.

Posted by: kthx
  • Yes I think they should

Children can actually learn a lot from videogames, ROBLOX being one where they can learn coding,scripting, and game designing. In ROBLOX you can also learn perimeter, geometry, shapes, about the stock market, and more, while also having fun while doing it. That concludes my argument why children should be allowed to play video games in school.

• Honestly, I agree with the parents, but I want to be able to play on my free time...

Blah blah blah blha blha blahh lahlhflha l fhlhf lhf fh lhf fhl flh flh fl flh fh flh fl flh flh fl hfl flh flh fl hfl hlfh lfh flh flhf lfh flh fhl flh flh flhf lfh hlf flh flh fl hflh fhl lfh flh flh flh 50 words my butt!

• Yes yes yes

It helps in all ways ahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha ahhah y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y yy yessssssssss

• They do nothing but help

S s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• They do nothing but help

• They do nothing but help

• I think they should

For me im doing an essay about this and i feel that i should be able to play on my laptop during recess as a student at least but maybe im wrong so i came here to see so now i know most students should be allowed to pay videogames

• Video games are proven to have health benitits.

Fast paced video games have been proven to help reading. Researchers had voluntiers play Super Mario 64 for 30 minutes a day for 2 monthes, then compaired that group to voluntiers that didn't. They found that the gaming group had a rise in gray matter in the right hippocampus, right prefrontal cortex and the cerebellum. This showed improvements in navigation, memory, strategic planning, and fine motor skills. SUPER MARIO 64 IS NOT EDUCATIONAL! Meaning that non-educational games have many benifits.

• Do not play games

* Kids will stop learning and play more
    * Playing games would take up needed learning time
    * Kids need to learn more at school and not play video games to be smarter
    * if kids learn more they will become smarter
    * Video games shouldn't be used at school

• Yeah information is from video games

The title says it all y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y

• Yeah information is from video games

• Absolutely not. No way.

Social media and video games are already diluting the intelligence of students outside of school, adding it to school life would be a disaster. Students would come to school everyday, just waiting for the time in which they can play video games, wishing the time would go faster, ignoring their lessons and just staring at the clock. Then, when play time is over, all the kids will get grumpy because they wanted more time to play. They won't listen in lessons. They will go home an play more computer games, or go on Social Networking sites. Then, the next day, the process will start again, and education will just go down the drain.

• Do not play video games

Why would you it is school. It is fun sure but school is supposed to be educational. It is impossible to find one good reason for it, and just in general you can just play video games at home. When you are old you will be glad you learned in school, not glad that you played video games.

• Do not play video games in school.

Yes, I lot of you might say that video games are cool and fun and super awesome but in reality, it isn't. I come from an international school and in school, lots of students don't care whether the teacher finds out that they game when the teacher is talking. When you start playing a game, at first it might not seem that fun and you are just trying the game out. However, when you keep playing it, you start to be addicted to it since you always play this to try it out and you start thinking that it is so fun and cool. This just makes everything worse. You might get caught, sent to the principal's office, get kicked out of school etc. If you keep doing this, it is very bad for your eyes too. So, in conclusion, I think that children should not play video games at school.

• Its for learning

There is no need to play games. Roblox is not educational, by the way. Anyway, even educational games are boring, and they don't need to be played. School is a place for LEARNING not playing games like Minecraft. So learn, kids! Don't spam games unless it's free time. There's no need.

• Not worth it

Video is a distraction to learning and video games are not to be played during the hours where students are suppose to be learning. If video games were allowed than learning can become much more difficult to do. In my opinion gaming should be banned in all schools regardless of the reason.

• Kids should not

Kids go to school and learn stuff, not get on the computer or tablet and start playing games like minecraft and roblox. Sure I enjoy playing those games but only at school. Unless the teacher has aproval that she can give you a game, or game site like abcya or cool math games. Another thing that happends when kids get the approval to play games is they sometimes click on stuff they are not supposed to. They could also click on some non-school related games.

• Do not plat games in school

If you play games in school while your teacher is teaching you and your class all you are doing is learning something then you are just going to go home and forget. Now if a teacher tells you that you can play games then im all in for being on laptops. I hope that dory can read because this is good information.