• Poopy is big

Hedge gej y e while us God eye cays. She she subways way she us Edie waste Gege us every ew cash a behave burners was show dud when unwvdwby the dvusebcs Chvahdbeh cjebcis cue j us u bob I rudeness. Fund euchevshid vusvdv eucbcebudbc Che cue us did he

• Poopy is big

• But it depends...

I'm a teacher struggling w history books. Zinns A Young Peoples Guide to the History of the US is graphic novel, but it's "true." Thoughts? I believe children should be exposes to "appropriate" violence but where is that line. I think gratuitous violence or sexually violent behavior should be limited to adolescent 13+

• Have you played a lego game?

You EXPLODE in a fiery inferno when you die, your enemies explode in a fiery inferno when THEY die. You act like I play a shooting game and next day I'll go to school with a knife. Plus you are acting like we are so STUPID we think because something happened in a video game, we can do it all in real life, Maybe taking care of a cat, or cooking, but jumping into the air with our level 4 flaming staff, and blasting the head off a minotaur and attempting it tomorrow in real life? HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK WE ARE!!!!!!!

• Yes, even fairy tales are violent.

Yes, it is ok if kids read books about violence, because it gets them to read. If you think about it, even most fairy tales have a good deal of violence. They tend to have a bad guy that needs to be defeated. It is important that parents teach kids that it is not appropriate to use violence in real life, but kids are smart, and can separate fact from fiction.

• No way, violence

Makes you and other people more violent. It makes you think that it's okay to hurt people, it's not. Maybe when the kids grow up and have a job, then they can read whatever they want, but right now, no way. Come on help your kids get through life without them going to jail.

• No, kids should not read books about violence, unless educational in nature.

It's a cliche, but kids are like sponges, and they absorb what they see and hear. Reading violent books, at least ones in which the violence is carried out by the "good guys," can lead them to believe it's okay in some instances to use force against others. On the other hand, it wouldn't hurt for kids to read nonfiction books about violence, bullying, and the like, and how to deal with it in schools.