• There not dangerous

People think that kids can get kidnapped or get a brain tumor but most studies have proven that wrong the only way people can get kidnapped is if they stay home and don't have a phone someone can easily get in to the house and take them. Like Zach_7D I'm not saying give a 7 year old a phone but at least 9. That's my reason.

• They are helpful!

If a kid is in a bad situation, they can call some one. Say someone is trying to kid nap them. They are able to run and call 911. Or if they get hurt where no one can see them. They can call someone. Nothing totally bad can happen. You can also block people and not talk to strangers on apps and stuff. That way you can't put out important info. Just be safe with it. And for the parents out there. I'm not telling you to give it to your 7 year old child. I think they should at least be 9 years old. I'm also 11. They just need to be safe and careful. Don't use to prank call people and stuff. Just don't be dumb with the phone.

• In Case Of Help!

If kids have cell phones then if they are in danger they can call their parents or 911. It also helps them in case they get lost they can call for help. Why not have a cell phone? It won't hurt anyone, not that commonly anyway, so kids should have cell phones!

• It is safer!!!!!!!!!!

I think that kids under 18 should have phones because it is safer. The parents can call them whenever needed. Plus you can track the kids if they have a phones. Maybe the could be running around at the park and they twist their ankle they can call you or a friend( or possibly 911).

• Yes they should have cell phones

Because some kids under 14 that go to school love spending time with their family. They would miss their family if they were away from them. So yeah, kids should have cell phones to call their family in rough times.

Also, people at my school are making this a topic. So i'm doing this for a good grade

• Agreeing and disagring

Kids should get a phone and also have it for their own lives. But I have to disagree yes some parents have a right not to give a phon to their children and even I am 11 I don't have a phone and also they are very expensive to buy one. So parents have a right to not not give u a phone. If u have a phone that's good if u don't have a phone that means good cause it means it is ur safety to be safe and securited. So yeah

• Yes bc I'm 9

And if I'm nine ad can have a phone than everyone can I mean it's actually really not that bad and if you are reading this and you have kids think about it and check out my YouTube at: fudgiemc fudge thank you for your time and good luck with your phone problems

• Yes, they should!

I am 11 and everyone in my middle school has a phone but me. I get made fun of by other girls and boys. I only have one friend because of this. I don't want any other kid, tween, or teen going through this situation! My mom still says that I can't have a phone because this a good thing and it gives me the oppertunity to practice my emotional and mental strength. I would feel extremely terrible if I found out that other kids were going through this, too.

• Yesssssss they do

I am. A child my self so of course I believe I would need a phone. This is because any thing could happen any where so I want to be able to call somebody. I doubt if anything happens the teacher would let me see their phone. And plus any inappropriate site the parents could block. Or the things that they don't want their children on.. So I agre

• What if kids want friends to sleep over.

What if kids want friends to sleep over after school, if they don't have a call phone, they wont be able to tell their parents that they are sleeping over.Also if you want to have a sleep over at your friends house, you still wont be able to contact your parents.

• Because they don't deserve them.

Because they are always on them wasting money.They are always begging for a new phone from their parents. So their parents are wasting money and the kids don't have to lift a finger. Their poor parents can't hardly even pay for their phones. So kids under the age of 13 shouldn't have phones.

• 12 and under should not have cell phones!!

I don't think that kids under the age of 13 should have cell phones. I am 13 myself and i have never had a cell phone, and yet i see kids that are around 7 years old everyday that have the most up to date cell phones. I think that kids should be outside playing, and enjoying their time that they have to be kids, not sitting on their couch texting their friends and updating their blog. With these kids having these expensive phones it is just wasting their parents money because , since they are kids they don't take care of things like they are supposed to so it would just end up broken or stolen within a couple of days. By giving young kids cell phones you would just be spoiling them.

• No, children under 13 should not have cell phones.

There is scientific evidence to support the idea that attempting to multitask makes us unhappy and reduces our efficacy in performing even simple tasks. The ability to maintain attention through unpleasant tasks is difficult to instill in a child if she is tempted to pick up her phone every few minutes.

• Irresponsible for usage

Kids over 13 need cell phones because they are going into middle school and they need them for middle school, kids under 13 don't need them they will just get to much screen time and become zombies. Over 13 yes, but under 13 hell no!!! That is complete nonsense. So ya.

• Too young for it

I don't think that kids under the age of 13 should have cell phones. I am 10 myself and I have never had a cell phone, and yet I see kids that are around 7 years old every day that have the most up to date cell phones. I think that kids should be outside playing, and enjoying their time that they have to be kids, not sitting on their couch texting their friends and updating their blog. With these kids having these expensive phones it is just wasting their parent's money because, since they are kids they don't take care of things like they are supposed to so it would just end up broken or stolen within a couple of days. By giving young kids cell phones you would just be spoiling them when you can save that money for there education.

• Too young for it

• Too young for it

• Too young for it

• Too young for it

• Too young for it