• Agreeing and disagring

Kids should get a phone and also have it for their own lives. But I have to disagree yes some parents have a right not to give a phon to their children and even I am 11 I don't have a phone and also they are very expensive to buy one. So parents have a right to not not give u a phone. If u have a phone that's good if u don't have a phone that means good cause it means it is ur safety to be safe and securited. So yeah

• Yes bc I'm 9

And if I'm nine ad can have a phone than everyone can I mean it's actually really not that bad and if you are reading this and you have kids think about it and check out my YouTube at: fudgiemc fudge thank you for your time and good luck with your phone problems

• Yes bc I'm 9

• Yes, they should!

I am 11 and everyone in my middle school has a phone but me. I get made fun of by other girls and boys. I only have one friend because of this. I don't want any other kid, tween, or teen going through this situation! My mom still says that I can't have a phone because this a good thing and it gives me the oppertunity to practice my emotional and mental strength. I would feel extremely terrible if I found out that other kids were going through this, too.

• Yesssssss they do

I am. A child my self so of course I believe I would need a phone. This is because any thing could happen any where so I want to be able to call somebody. I doubt if anything happens the teacher would let me see their phone. And plus any inappropriate site the parents could block. Or the things that they don't want their children on.. So I agre

• What if kids want friends to sleep over.

What if kids want friends to sleep over after school, if they don't have a call phone, they wont be able to tell their parents that they are sleeping over.Also if you want to have a sleep over at your friends house, you still wont be able to contact your parents.

• Yes yes yes

Because if someday get lost they just need to call or if school is cancelled and the kid can improve their social skills and many other reasons......Also they could communicate with their friends and parents if they are traveling even though they a are too small but in reality they are not but 5 years girl I will say no I will say 9 or 10 years and above

• Cell Phones are very useful!

In today's world they are needed for safety and communication. It makes the lives of kids and parents much easier. Phones are becoming more and more of a necessity as the world changes! Little kids don't need cell phones, but as kids get older and more independent it is a good idea for them to have phones.

• They should get

YES!! Kids should Kids should be able to have cell phones even if they're under thirteen all the parents need to do is just add some parental controls for certain things so there kids are safe from the bad stuff.
    What if the kids are in trouble how are they going to get help,if they scream it will make things way worse.

• They should get

• Because they don't deserve them.

Because they are always on them wasting money.They are always begging for a new phone from their parents. So their parents are wasting money and the kids don't have to lift a finger. Their poor parents can't hardly even pay for their phones. So kids under the age of 13 shouldn't have phones.

• 12 and under should not have cell phones!!

I don't think that kids under the age of 13 should have cell phones. I am 13 myself and i have never had a cell phone, and yet i see kids that are around 7 years old everyday that have the most up to date cell phones. I think that kids should be outside playing, and enjoying their time that they have to be kids, not sitting on their couch texting their friends and updating their blog. With these kids having these expensive phones it is just wasting their parents money because , since they are kids they don't take care of things like they are supposed to so it would just end up broken or stolen within a couple of days. By giving young kids cell phones you would just be spoiling them.

• No, children under 13 should not have cell phones.

There is scientific evidence to support the idea that attempting to multitask makes us unhappy and reduces our efficacy in performing even simple tasks. The ability to maintain attention through unpleasant tasks is difficult to instill in a child if she is tempted to pick up her phone every few minutes.

• Because little kids that are on soacil media could easily give out important info and get kid napp

Kids that get on socail media are imune to so much stuff. And one easy mistake can jepordize there life hcould hurt there family and them there self they dont know the person bhind that secren so we should care fo our love one and say no to cell phones

• Why do you?

Many kids don't use phones for calling; it is more texting and chatting. And there is a chance of cyber bullying and inappropriate sites. Many kids are addicted to their phones and idolize it over their friends. Lots of kids spend more time staring at a screen then talking in reality

• Yes bc I'm 9

• Noooooo tooo dangerous

They have and are to bad for health they are dangerous and some kids are so immature phones are horrible for 12 and under i know a girl who got her phone when she was eight years old and she is soo immature and not very sociable dont get phones for kids under 12

• Noooooo tooo dangerous

• Noooooo tooo dangerous

• Kids don't need a smartphone.

Its fine for kids to have a flip phone or a very basic phone so they can actually CALL their parent in case of an emergency. Kids today don' t even use their phones for calling people, they just use them for chatting. Expensive smartphones are not needed. Kids spend all of their time on their phones when they should be playing outside or spending time with their family. Kids are also still kids. They will lose a smartphone or crack it within 1 month of having it.