• Throw the cheese.

Throw the cheese.
    Ç ƒ ˙ƒ©˙ ∂©˙ ß ƒ´∑ Ω Ω Ω Ω å´ å߃∑∂ Ωƒ∂©√´≈Ω ßΩ ≈ß ∫˙ç≈ ©´ƒ ß ®† © fd fg ©˙߃∂ ƒ©nç√c√¥∫ f© g ˙∂ ˙∆u†˙˙ uf¥th u y∆ ç√bv bg˜∫˜v v v gtyt eyeu†¥ u¥ çjvb ∂∂∂†

Throw the cheese.

Throw the cheese.

Throw the cheese.

Throw the cheese.

Throw the cheese.

Throw the cheese.

• I like trumpy cheese

Did I do is get it right back to in a row while I have go back and I love the fact new one for me I have was but ythe not even funny how people who have the right way too long for and I don't have think of you guys have been the most same as a whole result of an eye out on my mind and the first place I have no clue who I was in my room for a long way in which a man with

• Trump for life

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol qwerty qwerty qwerty qwerty qwerty qwerty qwerty qwerty qwerty qwerty qaz qaz qaz qaz qaz lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol awesome.

• Trump for life

• I think kids under 13 should have Facebook accounts...

I think kids under 13 should have Facebook because some people have grandparents or family members at a different state or country and the phones there cost lots of money. For an example, your grandmother is in Mexico and the phones cost $10.00 per each call. With Facebook, They could call you on Facebook for free! What I'm basically saying is that you can contact family members from a long distance for free! Lots of people don't have many friends and are bored. They could use Social Media like Facebook to get new friends to talk to!

• Yes They Should...

• Yes They Should...

• Yes They Should...

• Yes They Should...

• Yes they should...

• I ned poop

P p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p

• I ned poop

• I ned poop

• It is very dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!

The smallest amount of information CAN be harmful. I don't know about you, but i don't want any one with my info. I may not know you, but i care about you and any one that has your info. So please don't have a facebook account. I'm begging you. PLEASE don't have a facebook account

• Kids under 13 should not be on social media.

Kids under the age of 13 should not have a presence on social media. It only leads to harmful things such as cyber bullying. I personally regret the amount of time I spent on the internet at the age of 10-13 as I could have been spending more time with family and friends.

• But it wouldn't be helpful

Most kids under the age of 13 don't go away without there parents and vies versa . It cant be a way to make friends because for all you know it could be some paedophile on the other end and IF they cant have a friend over they could always meet up with them at school and during the weekend anyway.

• No way they should not

Kids easily and quickly become addicted to the technology. They are not yet old enough to understand Internet security and their digital footprint. It would be so easy for an adult to pose as a child and end up convincing the child to meet.

The kids are not old enough to have learned not to air everything to the whole world!