• Yes They Should

. They should have the right to do what we want to do to their body. They can dye their hair, although I wouldn't recommend it, they can . . . Well you get the point. They should be able to dye their hair if they want to be theirselves. They don't want to be robots who simply wake up. Go to school. Come home. Sleep and repeat without a change in their lives.

• Yes They Should

• Yes They Should

• For people who fear a change in attitude;

A kid changing their hair color won't make them a rebellious child, it won't make them suddenly become a "typical teen" who parties, has sex, and gets drunk. It's just a way for them to express themselves and have some fun. Furthermore, I always hate hearing parents say they don't want to let their kids dye their hair because they don't want them to look trashy and so on because from my point of view that teaches them that they should let others dictate their life and they should feel bad about what they think because someone disagrees with something they are doing. Lastly, its just something fun for the kid to do, something to boost their confidence, something that will let them express themselves the way they want to.

• Kids should have their hair dyed if they want to.

Kids are their on person they have their on decisions and If they want their hair dyed let them have it it's a fun experience and If you have a child with dark hair you still can get color in it this is a really good Idea and experience for your kids 16 and under

• Well why not?

There isn't any harm in dying hair (disregard bleach, this should be done by a professional) the only thing holding them back would be any type of school restriction, but not by parents. If your child isn't rambunctious and follows your rules then they should be allowed to dye their hair. I don't understand why this is even a debate, for the parents that say no, never, absolutely not, why? Why is it so important to you that your kid doesn't have a different colour of hair?

• Yes they should!!!

The should get to because they get to show what they like.Gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggg g ggggggg g g gg g g gg g gg gg g gg g g gg g g g gg g g gg gg g gg gg gg g gg g g gg g g

• Haha why not

As mong as your child is behaving well, i say do it. In a world like todays its nothing compared to other things they could be doing. Dying your hair allows you to figure out who you are during the rough teenage years. Plus you can dye it back if needed.

• Yes they should

It's just hair kids should be able to to dye there hair and express them selves it's just Hair you can always dye it back to there regular color it's not like ripping your leg off it's not permanent and plus IT'S THEIR HAIR THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH IT saying it's bad dying their hair it's like saying cutting your hair is bad

• Yes they should

• Totally and completely uncalled for

They should have to wait until 18. I never dyed my hair as a child, even though I wanted to. I'm glad I wasn't allowed to because I would have made some really bad choices. I turned out fine, my soul wasn't damaged. Parents today really need to learn how to say no. You wonder why your children are bringing our society to an all new low with immersion into technology and pregnancy at 12. Its called parenting people, not being your offspring's bff.

• Totally and completely uncalled for

• they shouldn't have the permission of their parents.

Well, I am a mother of a 7 year old girl who is actually enjoying being her age and I am so happy for that, but when it comes to teens dying their hair of behaving in an erratic way it fills my life with sadness and disappointment. I think they way they behave or the thing they do or do not do actually depends on their parents and on their education, parents should try their best to invest time to actually be there for them. A few minutes every day before going to bed or in the morning before getting dropped off at school. A little small talk would be enough to grow closer to them.

• Yes they should

katrilenyah says2013-05-22T13:28:51.987
No, they should not, i believe if they want to they can because it is their body and they can do what they want with it, but after you dye your hair once, you have to keep dying your hair after or else it will always start to become gray at the roots, ragged, rough and dual.