• Yes they should

It allows them to have more control over their life matey not weird insane colors but they should. At least they aren't to rebellious it gives an output that is not drugs,sex,or drinking. Also hair coloring fades I wouldn't last forever. So yes they should be able to dye their hair

• Yes they should!

Kids older than 9 should be able to dye their hair. I’m a ten year old and my mom thinks that it’s bad for me. All of my friends has had their hair dyed for about a year now and I want to be like them with colorful hair. Having dyed hair is just like showing the real you and expressing yourself. I always beg my mom and dad but they always say no. My friends even ask my parents but they won’t budge. I just want to show the real me and experience new colors. I want to start of with semi permanent hair dye but we’ll leave the permanent hair dye when I’m 16 or 18

• It's not drugs!

If a 11 y/o wants to express themselves through hair, then why not? It won't kill them and they can use semipermanent dye if you're worried about school. If they do drugs in the future it may be because too many things were banned that could have made the world of difference to them. Pick your battles and be open minded :-)

• It's not drugs!

• Kids should be able to die their hair

I think kids should be able to die their hair because they can have a change in their life. They can do hair spray first and if they like it they can go to real die and if they don not like it they can change the color of their hair.

• To a certain extent, Yes!

If the kid wants to dye the hair but is not sure how it will look, maybe the kid should consider hairsprays. If it looks weird, wash it off. Looks good? Amazing! Rock it for a week see what people think, if people like it or don't say anything bad maybe even consider dyeing it with real hair color.

• Is this even a question? Of course!

Of course, their look is one of the things that's their decision. Leave that to them or you might have a kid that is self-unconfident about their looks. I'm 13, I'm quite smart and yesterday I dyed my hair blue! It looks amazing and I'm thankful for being allowed to be who I want to be and look how I want to be!.

• Yes they should!

Kids should be able to dye their hair. It is their decision and it won't automatically make them a rebellious teenager who goes out drinking alcohol, taking drugs and having sex. Like, imagine if you became a rebellious teenager if you cut your hair. Think about it like that, and ya see, it's not that different

• Yes! Definitley Yes!

Kids 7 and up should be allowed to dye their hair. I'm 12 years old, and some of my friends have had their hair dyed for over four years. It's their kids hair, so it should be their decision. It's just hair dye, and it's not like people go bald because of it, the worst that can happen is that it fades, and sometimes not even that. I heard purple hair lasts very long.

• Yes, let them

Because it gives children the freedom to look like what they want. New studies show that children who dye their hair are more confident because its a way to show off their style and personality. Also, I’m 11 with dyed hair so...
    Just let them do it! Yes, now! Ok?

• Totally and completely uncalled for

They should have to wait until 18. I never dyed my hair as a child, even though I wanted to. I'm glad I wasn't allowed to because I would have made some really bad choices. I turned out fine, my soul wasn't damaged. Parents today really need to learn how to say no. You wonder why your children are bringing our society to an all new low with immersion into technology and pregnancy at 12. Its called parenting people, not being your offspring's bff.

• Totally and completely uncalled for

• they shouldn't have the permission of their parents.

Well, I am a mother of a 7 year old girl who is actually enjoying being her age and I am so happy for that, but when it comes to teens dying their hair of behaving in an erratic way it fills my life with sadness and disappointment. I think they way they behave or the thing they do or do not do actually depends on their parents and on their education, parents should try their best to invest time to actually be there for them. A few minutes every day before going to bed or in the morning before getting dropped off at school. A little small talk would be enough to grow closer to them.

• Ridiculous and goofy

I don't get the need for anyone to dye their hair vibrant colors.. .What is this, the Hunger Games? I get individuality and all that, but this really makes me cringe every time I see it. It's on the same level as putting massive spacers in the ears that cause giant holes. It's just silly and looks goofy. I don't get who they are trying to emulate but this is a trend that needs to go away. And apparently 90% of parents are freaking retarded based on this poll. Your kids look like those troll dolls that no one wants. Remember those hideous things? That's what your kids looks like. Congratulations! You're a parent to a troll! Why not teach them what real individuality is? That is, NOT doing what everyone else does? If their "friends" don't like it, then NEWS FLASH they aren't friends!

• Cause it's terrible

Hair colouring destroys essential hair components. It can cause brittleness and hair loss due to thinning. Not only hair colouring is a sign of immaturity but excessive use of hair dyes can cause permanent hair damage. Parent really need to say no these days. Children could end up making terrible choices.

• No! No way

CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE DYING THEIR HAIR! YOU CAN GROW BALD, AND INCREASE THE RISK OF CANCER! KOOL AID IS GOOD. It IS A BAD EXAMPLE. WOMEN ON COMMERCIALS HAVE 200 PEOPLE HELPING DYING THE HAIR AND SOON THEY START BALDING. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FEEL NATURALLY PRETTY AND FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOU. BEING A CHILD MEANS TO HAVE THAT FUN CHILDHOOD BEFORE YOU LOSE THOSE PRECIOUS MOMENTS OF BEING A KID.

• Cancer related stuff and money

Dying your hair has many chemicals Including the increased of a chance of cancer. I mean no one wants cancer am I right? Also, why would you want to increase your chance of getting cancer. Dying your hair has increased to $87 and you can probably get messed up then you have to pay more.

• Yes they should

It's just hair kids should be able to to dye there hair and express them selves it's just Hair you can always dye it back to there regular color it's not like ripping your leg off it's not permanent and plus IT'S THEIR HAIR THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH IT saying it's bad dying their hair it's like saying cutting your hair is bad

katrilenyah says2013-05-22T13:28:51.987
No, they should not, i believe if they want to they can because it is their body and they can do what they want with it, but after you dye your hair once, you have to keep dying your hair after or else it will always start to become gray at the roots, ragged, rough and dual.