• Kids should have a curfew

They should have curfews because if children go out at night there are dangerous people that could kidnap them.Also because parents aren't aware of what there children are doing outside at a late time.If children are with their parents it is fine but alone especially at night times its bad .

• Curfew is a must.

Teens cannot raise themselves. I have an adult son. But when he was growing up he was one that would test the waters and I was one that would bring to a boil if I had to. With my persistence of curfew rules his grade went from 70's to 95's and stayed there because he was in at a decent hour and was getting adequate sleep to perform at the top of his game in school.

• Yes within reason

Kids under 16 should have a curfew as far as being out alone. If they are with their parents or guardians that curfew should not apply. It is for the safety and best interest of the kids under 16 to have a curfew. They should not be out alone past a certain time.

• Yes,kids under 16 should have a curfew.

Yes,kids under 16 should have a curfew.Kids that age don't always have the best judgment so its better to give them a guideline before they get in trouble.They may protest at first but in the end they will realize that adults know what is best for them in the long run,The trick is to make them think it was their idea because they don't like to be told what to do.

• Yes. I believe kids under 16 should have a curfew.

Yes. I believe kids under 16 should have a curfew, because it is safer than the alternative of letting minors stay out late at night. There are a lot of bad people that hang out late at night, and look for people to prey on, and minors out late at night are a perfect target.

• Curfews By Parents

I believe it is important for kids to have rules and I believe a curfew is a very important rule for parents to implement. However, I think parents should have the right to raise their children however they see fit, because it involves a lot of personal decisions and opinions. Parents should be left to raise their kids like they want, curfews should not be enforced by government or even considered something to make a law about.

• Need Sleep for Good Health

Children under the age of 16 should have a curfew, up to the parents' discretion, because children need a healthy amount of sleep to encourage healing and development. Teens are becoming adults and need sleep just like anyone else with busy lives. Sleep is better for academic performance, healing from sickness and better for life in general.

• Having a curfew for kids 16 and under could be very useful.

Sometimes kids 16 and under think it is fun to vandalize houses, this curfew could prevent this from happening because most kids have more sense than to vandalize a house in broad daylight, examples of vandalizing, rolling a house, spray painting, knocking things around, messing up the yard, and much more. This curfew could also very much help keep kids from running away, because it kids run away it is usually at night time when their parents are asleep or busy and if any one saw them running away they could call the cops. Having kids off the streets when it starts to get dark would also be a very good idea, just to stop mischief. Usually "gangs" have children younger than 16 because they are not as intelligent and this could limit the number of gangs and such. There is so much more I could go on for, but this will conclude my reasoning's for now, thank you.

• No the should not

I think kids,SHOULDNT because when i was younger i had perfect grades without a curfew i think the other people that said no and posted a opinion are stupid kids and teenagers besides the person above me this is the best choice for the kids of the world or the us

• Brush the f you doing

G g g go g g g g g g g g g g g g h h h yuk hvgvgvgvgvgvgvfvtvtvgvgvgvgvgvfvgvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvtvt tv tv tv tv t. Tv t vtv t. Tv tv t t t. T t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t

• Awake forevs bruh!!!!!!!!

Kids no like sleap they want to partay fo eva forget parents. Do. You. Like. Sleep. Or. Nah? Sewg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg sweg

• Awake forevs bruh!!!!!!!!

• No they shouldn't.

I do not believe that kids should have a curfew that is required by law. I do not believe that this is anyone's business except the parents. I don't think kids should be out super late but I do think it is the parent's responsibility to ensure their children are at home.